Final Fantasy XV Trophy List

IMaySlayLizDaw94

I saw on Neogaf that running through the story not minding side content (Watching every cutscene) this game can be completed in around 25 hours :)

This, plus side quests should be like 30, I believe Fishing is the only thing you have to level up afterwards which might take a while. Then you're basically done.

Oh, the 72 hour long boss fight is a trophy lol. So 100+? Im guessing it can be completed faster, it sounds insane tbh

If that boss fight is real then platinum would be achivable at around 150 hours then... And yeah fishing is the only skill that doesn't level up by just playing the game. Photography skill will be the first one to be maxed out. Mine is already at level 8 being 10 the max level.

• Like 1

If that boss fight is real then platinum would be achivable at around 150 hours then... And yeah fishing is the only skill that doesn't level up by just playing the game. Photography skill will be the first one to be maxed out. Mine is already at level 8 being 10 the max level.

Yeah we'll see about that boss, since it came from Conan show it may not be 100% legit so we'll see lol. But it looks like it could be completed pretty fast atleast so thats good I guess :D

How is surviving, does it level fast?

Yeah we'll see about that boss, since it came from Conan show it may not be 100% legit so we'll see lol. But it looks like it could be completed pretty fast atleast so thats good I guess :D

It is not incredible fast but you level it up by just playing the game. If you go for sidequests and hunts between main story line then you will probably earn these trophies way before you get to the last chapters. I have both cooking and survival at level 5 at the moment and I'm currently at chapter 6.

• Like 1

The fact no one has even beat it yet or even discussed it leads you to believe what Conan's show said might have been legit and that it can't be unlocked/fought until you complete enough hunts.  They have changed things in the main game.

• Like 1

Decent list I guess. Adamantoise would probably be either the last or one of the last few hunts in the game and requires some pre-requisites before getting to fight it. Man, this hunting game makes me remember the time I spent on FF XII. I still remember the trouble I went through in order to fight Yiazmat there lol. Anyway I am looking forward to getting my hands on the game soon.

Seeing as you've it Aexuz could you enlighten us on a few things

Is the world big?

Does it play better than it looks in still screens?

Are the driving mechanics any good?

You can cross the map from corner to corner on foot in about 30 minutes real time I estimate. There are some areas that I have not unlocked yet so it may be more though.

About driving you can manually drove by yourself or use the auto function and let Ignis take the wheel. If you have already visited one post you can use the fast travel option. This makes sidequest less time consuming cause you can travel from corner to corner with just the loadscreen time. Ignis can only auto drive in daytime though.

The what now :|

Conan had gameplay of FFXV and they faced a side quest boss and you had to survive against him for a bit. When the quest got done a dude there told them that the real boss fight is 72 real life hours, it takes 3 days for you to complete it. Stating it wasn't in game days, its very much real life days. 

I mean no has done it and Im sure its faster when you're leveled up, but still lol. We'll see.

40 sidequests done by chapter 6...

Adamantoise takes 2 hours...

And people were arguing with me the trophies could not be that easy...

B)

Who exactly says it would be an easy fight though? So far only one player has done it and announced that they done it.

Still, only 2 hours, even Yazmat was longer than that.

You can do Yiazmat in 8 minutes using the right strategy.

Only 2 hours is still a long time and it depends how hard it hits, how mechanic heavy it is for those 2 hours, what the requirements are to fight it, etc.  This player that done it could have been very skilled at the gameplay.  There is a lot who play this game and aren't very good at it.

Someone apparently beat Adamantoise.. seemly it only took 2 hours.. that's a bit of a downer.

Also 2-3 hours is 3 in-game days so that's what Conan's assistant could have meant.

Do you know what difficulty they were playing on? I just saw someone post of pic of it on reddit with no info other than saying someone had best it.

That is more in line with what I had thought and was just the Conan guy fucking with them, 3 in game days for the fight. For an action heavy game thats still a long ass time for one fight.

Do you know what difficulty they were playing on? I just saw someone post of pic of it on reddit with no info other than saying someone had best it.

That is more in line with what I had thought and was just the Conan guy fucking with them, 3 in game days for the fight. For an action heavy game thats still a long ass time for one fight.

I seen the same person as you Gage and asked them for the source to see what difficulty level it was.

Also, who knows, Square Enix could have wrote on that script he was reading that it took "3 days" and didn't say if it was real or in-game days.

Edited by DEMON

The Adamantoise fight taking around 2 hours reminds me of the FFXII fight with Yiazmat and FFX fight with Penance. They are both pretty long and enduring fight providing a good level of challenge. It won't be easy but it will be a memorable long battle. Looking forward to it.

Edited by fantrig99

You can do Yiazmat in 8 minutes using the right strategy.

Yeah, like there's any strategy or guide for a game that's not even oficialy out yet.

People are rushing through the game just to spoil the fun for others, maybe he got lucky trying to fight Adamantoise.

Who's to say he had the best equipment either ?

Let's wait till the everyone gets their hands on this game and see how long it will truly be.

People will be making speedruns.

Do you think Yazmat or Penance were easy if you just went in blind, without knowing what to do?

I want to see someone beat Penance without Wakka's Overdrive!!

Edited by GrayFT

Yeah, like there's any strategy or guide for a game that's not even oficialy out yet.

People are rushing through the game just to spoil the fun for others, maybe he got lucky trying to fight Adamantoise.

Who's to say he had the best equipment either ?

Let's wait till the everyone gets their hands on this game and see how long it will truly be.

People will be making speedruns.

Do you think Yazmat or Penance were easy if you just went in blind?

I found the player and he says he played in Normal and wished there was Hard, so he must be a skilled player when he wants that.

I never said either one of the two of them were easy and I have done nearly every FF boss blind (with the exception of some Raid and Extreme Modes in FFXIV).

I saw the trophy list a few days ago, but completely ignored the hidden trophies as i heard they contain spoilers, however i'm well aware of the hidden trophy were you have to...

... kill an optional boss.

From the looks of it the platinum won't be that hard to obtain.

Oh yes...

optional boss. The XIII trilogy all had gold trophies for beating the final boss of the game. And what kind of trophy is beating Ifrit? Gold.

It'll be hard for people that don't know how to do the combat. And I figure it's going to be a difficult learning curve to people that have never played a hack and slash action game before. FF diehards are used to waiting for an ATB gauge to fill and pressing X. Huge difference for them.

I never said either one of the two of them were easy and I have done nearly every FF boss blind (with the exception of some Raid and Extreme Modes in FFXIV).

Never said you did, i was asking a question.

I did them blind too, took me a very long time to beat, that why i said Yazmat was longer.

Penance was making me angry i even Yojinbo his ass once, but i thought him again in a diferent way.  :P

But when you look at guides and find strategies, makes the fights way easier.