Final Fantasy XV Trophy List

IMaySlayLizDaw94

Someone apparently beat Adamantoise.. seemly it only took 2 hours.. that's a bit of a downer.

Also 2-3 hours is 3 in-game days so that's what Conan's assistant could have meant.

Not a downer to me.  That is right about at the line of crossing over from challenging and intense to tedious.  Not overly concerned with trophies, but it certainly seems like the FFXV plat might be a fun one now that the adamantoise times have been debunked.

Never said you did, i was asking a question.

I did them blind too, took me a very long time to beat, that why i said Yazmat was longer.

Penance was making me angry i even Yojinbo his ass once, but i thought him again in a diferent way.  :P

But when you look at guides and find strategies, makes the fights way easier.

I will agree guides do make things easier if you can't do them blind.

I found Penance to be okay; nothing really makes me angry/rage in JRPGs, I can run through most of them without deaths.  I've done fights like Turn 5, Turn 9, Turn 13 in Final Fantasy XIV before they were nerfed though and even with guides that came out eventually, they were still hell to deal with.  Don't even get me started on Turn 7 Savage.

Not a downer to me.  That is right about at the line of crossing over from challenging and intense to tedious.  Not overly concerned with trophies, but it certainly seems like the FFXV plat might be a fun one now that the adamantoise times have been debunked.

I was kind of hoping it would be like Alexander in FFXIV where you fought it from the inside with a bunch of super bosses.. kind of like a dungeon. :P That would have been interesting.

Edited by DEMON

I was kind of hoping it would be like Alexander in FFXIV where you fought it from the inside with a bunch of super bosses.. kind of like a dungeon. :P That would have been interesting.

Now that sounds cool.  I would have been on board with that, provided there were saves in between.

Someone apparently beat Adamantoise.. seemly it only took 2 hours.. that's a bit of a downer.

Also 2-3 hours is 3 in-game days so that's what Conan's assistant could have meant.

Imagine if you could kill it as fast as you could in Final Fantasy XIII. I was killing them in less than two minutes...

I imagine it'll be relatively easy to kill if you successfully craft (and RNG helps you out) Death. Since it was in the Judgement Demo.

Imagine if you could kill it as fast as you could in Final Fantasy XIII. I was killing them in less than two minutes...

I imagine it'll be relatively easy to kill if you successfully craft (and RNG helps you out) Death. Since it was in the Judgement Demo.

Yea, I killed them in about 2-3 minutes as well and that wasn't using Death (I hated Vanille.. she wasn't allowed in my party ever.. so I technically made things difficult for myself lol).

That is interesting.. I feel like making a GameFAQs to ask the guy to try using Death on it.  Maybe it's resistant to death?  We'll soon find out I guess.

I see there is a trophy for 80 side quests, but I don't see one for EVERY side quest in the game. Does anyone know if there are only 80 side-quests or are the more?

I'm planning on getting 100% on the game once it comes out, but it would be nice to not have to do everything in order to get the platinum. 

I'm planning on getting 100% on the game once it comes out, but it would be nice to not have to do everything in order to get the platinum.

Don't have to do everything. That trophy for the ascension grid only requires like two-thirds of the possible nodes to be unlocked. :P

It's like Far Cry 3, the game has 120 relics, but we only needed to collect half of them to unlock the trophy.

That's achievement for lazy people.  :unsure:

I would remove all those "1st time trophies" and add one for doing all the hunts, one for maxing everyone lvl, one for unlocking every dish recipe for Ignis, one for fishing rare fish(if there's any)...

I see there is a trophy for 80 side quests, but I don't see one for EVERY side quest in the game. Does anyone know if there are only 80 side-quests or are the more?

There are more than 80 quests I'm pretty sure of that. I'm getting close to that mark and I'm only at chapter 7.

About crossing the map in 30 minutes from corner to corner I think I may be wrong about that... Maybe 2 hours on foot and 1 hour riding with Chocobo.

There are more than 80 quests I'm pretty sure of that. I'm getting close to that mark and I'm only at chapter 7.

About crossing the map in 30 minutes from corner to corner I think I may be wrong about that... Maybe 2 hours on foot and 1 hour riding with Chocobo.

well since no one has asked the obvious question yet... how is the game so far? one of the better final fantasy games or medicore?

well since no one has asked the obvious question yet... how is the game so far? one of the better final fantasy games or medicore?

Hard to say because I haven't played even half of the FF games. Better than the XIII trilogy definitely. I'm enjoying it way more. I'm expecting reviews from 8 to 9 from the gaming sites. Personally I would rate it 9/10 so far but I'm halfway into the game so it may be too soon for me to judge.

• Like 1

Hard to say because I haven't played even half of the FF games. Better than the XIII trilogy definitely. I'm enjoying it way more. I'm expecting reviews from 8 to 9 from the gaming sites. Personally I would rate it 9/10 so far but I'm halfway into the game so it may be too soon for me to judge.

I've generally been hearing good things from everyone who has played it and even from ones who have completed it.  Some have been putting it on level with VII/VIII/IX.

• Like 1

I've generally been hearing good things from everyone who has played it and even from ones who have completed it.  Some have been putting it on level with VII/VIII/IX.

I think it might be in that level too. Never had the chance to play FFVIII though.

One of the things I love the most about this game is how you are able to listen all those classic tracks from previous FF games in the actual game, not only just diving around with the Regalia but waking too. Each town you visit allow you to buy a a pack o classic songs from previous FF games. It just grab you with the nostalgia.

I think it might be in that level too. Never had the chance to play FFVIII though.

One of the things I love the most about this game is how you are able to listen all those classic tracks from previous FF games in the actual game, not only just diving around with the Regalia but waking too. Each town you visit allow you to buy a a pack o classic songs from previous FF games. It just grab you with the nostalgia.

FFVIII is kind of a like it hate it, but it's my favorite out of the PSX FFs so if this is on it's level or above it, I'll be very happy.

Yea, that is an awesome feature, but I like to enjoy the actual game's soundtrack too so I'm conflicted about using it apart from driving.

sounds great! i pre-ordered the premium edition on psn earlier this month and i can't wait to play it. i'm gonna have to watch the anime and the cgi this weekend before i play it. i know the anime is on psn, but what about the cgi, do you have to purchase it to be able to watch it?

sounds great! i pre-ordered the premium edition on psn earlier this month and i can't wait to play it. i'm gonna have to watch the anime and the cgi this weekend before i play it. i know the anime is on psn, but what about the cgi, do you have to purchase it to be able to watch it?

You could rent it or buy the blu-ray which comes with the anime.  Does the Deluxe Digital Edition not include it? I thought it did.

You could rent it or buy the blu-ray which comes with the anime.  Does the Deluxe Digital Edition not include it? I thought it did.

not sure. i could check.

edit: nope. i pre-ordered the premium edition (most expensive one on psn) it comes with everything else (season pass included) but the anime and cgi. the anime is free on psn but the cgi isn't then.

Edited by UlvenFenrir

FFVIII is kind of a like it hate it, but it's my favorite out of the PSX FFs so if this is on it's level or above it, I'll be very happy.

You and me both. While FFVIII is actually my least favorite of the PS1 FFs, it still is a great game.

But I'm not going to lie - that trophy list looks uninteresting. Maybe it's because I've been grinding out nonsense for titles in Tales of Symphonia, but I would like to see something more novel than a list that looks like JRPG 101.

Also, a quick add: I disagree with the greatness already being applied to this game, but when I jump over to gamefaqs, I am reminded of why I like this board so much. Thanks for being sane here (mostly :lol: ).