Final Fantasy XV Trophy List

IMaySlayLizDaw94

Apologies everyone if this is old hat but I thought I'd post it anyway, if there's already a topic feel free to shut it

But thanks to Powerpyx and Neogaf we now know every trophy in the upcoming RPG epic

Also I don't know the trophy icon shortcuts so I'll post the letter corresponding to them beside each trophy

If someone wants to tell me how to I'd love that :')

Here we go;

The World Wanderer (P)

Collected all trophies.

Insomnia’s Walking Nightmare (B/H)

Completed the Prologue.

Departure (B/H)

Completed Chapter 1.

Hidden Trophy (B)

Completed Chapter 2.

Hidden Trophy (B)

Completed Chapter 3.

Hidden Trophy (B)

Completed Chapter 4.

Hidden Trophy (B)

Completed Chapter 5.

Hidden Trophy (B)

Completed Chapter 6.

Hidden Trophy (B)

Completed Chapter 7.

Hidden Trophy (B)

Completed Chapter 8.

Hidden Trophy (B)

Completed Chapter 9.

Hidden Trophy (B)

Completed Chapter 10.

Hidden Trophy (B)

Completed Chapter 11.

Hidden Trophy (B)

Completed Chapter 12.

Hidden Trophy (B)

Completed Chapter 13.

Homecoming (S)

Completed Chapter 14.

Chosen King (G)

Defeated Ifrit on Normal difficulty.

Learner’s Permit (B)

Drove the Regalia.

Chocobo Jockey (B)

Rode a Chocobo.

Regalia Pilot (S)

Flew the Regalia Type-F.

Quadruple Threat (B)

Equipped four weapon slots.

Faithful Heir (S)

Collected thirteen royal arms.

New Power (B)

Learned first ability.

Self-Improved (S)

Activated 20 ability nodes.

Self-Mastered (S)

Activated 50 ability nodes.

Angling Rookie (S)

Improved fishing level for the first time.

Survival Rookie (S)

Improved survival level for the first time.

Photo Rookie (S)

Improved photography level for the first time.

Cooking Rookie (S)

Improved cooking level for the first time.

Angling Expert (S)

Reached maximum fishing level.

Survival Expert (S)

Reached maximum survival level.

Photo Expert (S)

Reached maximum photography level.

Cooking Expert (S)

Reached maximum cooking level.

Just Hangin’ Around (S)

Performed first point-warp suspension.

Brother-in-Arms (S)

Issued first ally command.

Blind Spot (S)

Performed first blindside link.

Noct You Like a Hurricane (S)

Initiated first link-strike after parrying an attack.

The Power of Kings (S)

Called forth the Armiger for the first time.

Magical Worker (S)

Crafted a spell for the first time.

Black Mage (S)

Used magic for the first time.

Divine Intervention (S)

Summoned one of the Six for the first time.

High Five for Justice! (S)

Played JUSTICE MONSTERS FIVE for the first time.

Immortal Photobomb (B)

Caught an image of Gentiana in a photo.

Spinning a Yarn I (S)

Completed first sidequest.

Spinning a Yarn II (S)

Completed 5 sidequests.

Spinning a Yarn III (S)

Completed 10 sidequests.

Spinning a Yarn IV (S)

Completed 20 sidequests.

Spinning a Yarn V (S)

Completed 40 sidequests.

Weaving a Tapestry (S)

Completed 80 sidequests.

My First Hunt (S)

Completed first hunt.

Tortoise Toppler (G)

Defeated the adamantoise.

All the sunglass emoticon icons are actually bronze trophies

Damn my formatting :')

• Like 1

I don't get the unprecedented hate for op. It's better to have a forum dedicated just for the trophy list rather skimming through a thread to find one. It's called convenience and I agree.

However saying shush to people is kind of like treating them like children or animals so I can understand why they became agitated. Nonetheless thanks for posting it here.

• Like 1

There's more, it's just the only one with a trophy associated with it. 

Are you sure?

With so many easy trophies you would think they'd give one for each optional boss too...

They could have done something similar to The Last of Us that have only Gold and Silver Trohies for the really "hard" stuff.

Edited by GrayFT

So Adamantoise only optional Super Boss?

Sad.  :(

To be honest i don't know much about the trophies because i tried to stay as far away as i could from the spoilers and stuff. But if there is a single trophy for optional boss, it doesnt mean there is a single one.

Just check FFX trophy list. There is one to be obtained by killing Penance. Do you remember how much time and how many boss fight it took to actually achieve this one? a total of 9 optionnal bosses...

To be honest i don't know much about the trophies because i tried to stay as far away as i could from the spoilers and stuff. But if there is a single trophy for optional boss, it doesnt mean there is a single one.

Just check FFX trophy list. There is one to be obtained by killing Penance. Do you remember how much time and how many boss fight it took to actually achieve this one? a total of 9 optionnal bosses...

Well, to fight Penance you had to kill all other Dark Aeons first, they were pre-requisites. I dont think that's the case for Adamantoise.

Also, FFX had a trophy for Nemesis, this one was a grind too.

And, it had trophies for each optional Aeon too.

FFX trophies were harder to get, FFXV is pretty much "Do this for the 1st time"

Most trophies will come naturally as we level up. Aside from Fishing everything else levels up as the characters level up.

Well, to fight Penance you had to kill all other Dark Aeons first, they were pre-requisites. I dont think that's the case for Adamantoise.

Also, FFX had a trophy for Nemesis, this one was a grind too.

And, it had trophies for each optional Aeon too.

FFX trophies were harder to get, FFXV is pretty much "Do this for the 1st time"

Most trophies will come naturally as we level up. Aside from Fishing everything else levels up as the characters level up.

Adamantoise is part of the hunts in FFXV and to do higher ranked hunts, you need to complete a number of hunts to unlock them.

I think personally a lot of people are jumping to conclusions that this list is going to be easy.  Like someone said in the main thread, a good majority that has played this game don't understand the combat system and one of the main things I bet reviewers are going to bring up is the difficulty.  There was so much bad gameplay from those that got the preview copies in October when people who can understand these kind of battle systems got a bit of it in Judgement Disc did a lot better gameplay in a much shorter time frame.

We also have no idea how difficult the side quests could get.

I honestly expect a lot to be complaining over the difficulty thinking they were in for an easy trophy game.

Unless i missed something, these trophies don't look all that bad, which is odd since alot of RPGs takes ages to platinum. 

You missed the possibility of a 72 hour boss fight (that may have requirements to do before) and doing 80 sidequests.

Adamantoise is part of the hunts in FFXV and to do higher ranked hunts, you need to complete a number of hunts to unlock them.

I think personally a lot of people are jumping to conclusions that this list is going to be easy.  Like someone said in the main thread, a good majority that has played this game don't understand the combat system and one of the main things I bet reviewers are going to bring up is the difficulty.  There was so much bad gameplay from those that got the preview copies in October when people who can understand these kind of battle systems got a bit of it in Judgement Disc did a lot better gameplay in a much shorter time frame.

We also have no idea how difficult the side quests could get.

I honestly expect a lot to be complaining over the difficulty thinking they were in for an easy trophy game.

You missed the possibility of a 72 hour boss fight (that may have requirements to do before) and doing 80 sidequests.

a 72 hour boss fight?! Are you having a laugh? How the buggary ballocks are you mean't to do that? 

Do hunts count as sidequests?

Well, there are 6 silver trophies for doing them anyway...

Realized now that there isnt a trophy for maxing Bounty/Hunt level/rank.

a 72 hour boss fight?! Are you having a laugh? How the buggary ballocks are you mean't to do that? 

Hopefully can save during it if it is 72 hours.  Tabata himself said 15 hours a while back but then Conan's assistant, reading from notes Square Enix give him says 3 days.. and there hasn't been anyone beat it yet so I'm literally starting to believe it takes 3 days.

Do hunts count as sidequests?

Well, there are 6 silver trophies for doing them anyway...

Realized now that there isnt a trophy for maxing Bounty/Hunt level/rank.

Hunts are different from sidequests and that Adamantoise trophy is maybe why. :P

Edited by DEMON

Probably around 100 hours to platinum. 80 sidequest doesn't look that bad. I've been playing the game for 20 hours and I've already earned the trophy for 40 quests. I'm on chapter 6 at the moment.

Tabata says it will take 200 hours to 100% the game.  Assuming you're on 40 sidequests right now though and only on Chapter 6, there must be more than 80 of them unless the last ones are all high level.

Tabata says it will take 200 hours to 100% the game.  Assuming you're on 40 sidequests right now though and only on Chapter 6, there must be more than 80 of them unless the last ones are all high level.

There is definietely more than 80 sidequest. I thinks that is just the 10% of it. You get so many easy and random sidequest wherever you go.

There is definietely more than 80 sidequest. I thinks that is just the 10% of it. You get so many easy and random sidequest wherever you go.

That's nice as I was actually disappointed in there only being 80 side quests so nice to know there is more to this game than the trophy list leads to believe.

I saw on Neogaf that running through the story not minding side content (Watching every cutscene) this game can be completed in around 25 hours :)
This, plus side quests should be like 30, I believe Fishing is the only thing you have to level up afterwards which might take a while. Then you're basically done.

Oh, the 72 hour long boss fight is a trophy lol. So 100+? Im guessing it can be completed faster, it sounds insane tbh