Final Fantasy XV Trophy List

IMaySlayLizDaw94

You and me both. While FFVIII is actually my least favorite of the PS1 FFs, it still is a great game.

But I'm not going to lie - that trophy list looks uninteresting. Maybe it's because I've been grinding out nonsense for titles in Tales of Symphonia, but I would like to see something more novel than a list that looks like JRPG 101.

Also, a quick add: I disagree with the greatness already being applied to this game, but when I jump over to gamefaqs, I am reminded of why I like this board so much. Thanks for being sane here (mostly :lol: ).

GameFAQs is such a toxic place when it comes to these kind of games.. what were you expecting? xD

Also, what was your favorite PSX FF if not VIII? I liked VIII because of all the mindfuck stuff in it; draw system was fun which this one actually kind of has.

Edited by DEMON

Someone apparently beat Adamantoise.. seemly it only took 2 hours.. that's a bit of a downer.

Also 2-3 hours is 3 in-game days so that's what Conan's assistant could have meant.

Can you private message, or post where you read this? I'm genuinely interested.

Thanks

I've been reading a lot of opinion threads on this game on other sites

And I have to say I haven't been this excited for a game in years

A fair few are stating that the open world, quest design and open exploration feels heavily like The Witchery 3 only in a much bigger world

For me this is amazing news

Could this be the first truly well received Final Fantasy in years? I hope so :3

I've been reading a lot of opinion threads on this game on other sites

And I have to say I haven't been this excited for a game in years

A fair few are stating that the open world, quest design and open exploration feels heavily like The Witchery 3 only in a much bigger world

For me this is amazing news

Could this be the first truly well received Final Fantasy in years? I hope so :3

The game's world is bigger than Witcher 3? Or am I reading your statement wrong?

VIII was one of my favourites

I enjoyed the battle system and the world

Also it had Quistis

Who doesn't love a little Quistis?

I pitched a fit when she showed up in World of Final Fantasy

Also to Griffin;

This is based off of people playing

Theyre saying the world is large, larger than The Witcher 3

I personally have no clue but it wouldn't surprise me

Duscae was large and only.one small part of an entire region and aren't there like three regions?

VIII was one of my favourites

I enjoyed the battle system and the world

Also it had Quistis

Who doesn't love a little Quistis?

I pitched a fit when she showed up in World of Final Fantasy

Also to Griffin;

This is based off of people playing

Theyre saying the world is large, larger than The Witcher 3

I personally have no clue but it wouldn't surprise me

Duscae was large and only.one small part of an entire region and aren't there like three regions?

Interesting. This only adds to my hype. :D

Also reviews site wise IGN is proper gushing over this game

Most sites are

So I think we have a winner

I think the game looks fantastic

I look forward to the xploring the world come Tuesday, fingers crossed the Morrison's store I work in decides to stock it

Double discount means I'll be getting this on release for like £25

GameFAQs is such a toxic place when it comes to these kind of games.. what were you expecting? xD

Also, what was your favorite PSX FF if not VIII? I liked VIII because of all the mindfuck stuff in it; draw system was fun which this one actually kind of has.

IX was my favorite, Kuja's ridiculous underwear notwithstanding. I liked VIII because you had so much control over stat customization. But I disliked a lot of the Fitnos Lusec nonsense (the Sephiroth symphony was awesome because it was so unexpected - had they played it at every cutscene, it would have lost impact). Also, the whole high school kid thing was a drag for me (I was ~25 when FFVIII came out).

IX was my favorite, Kuja's ridiculous underwear notwithstanding. I liked VIII because you had so much control over stat customization. But I disliked a lot of the Fitnos Lusec nonsense (the Sephiroth symphony was awesome because it was so unexpected - had they played it at every cutscene, it would have lost impact). Also, the whole high school kid thing was a drag for me (I was ~25 when FFVIII came out).

Lol. I was like 9 when I played FFVIII.  Yea, the Junction system was pretty awesome, anyone could be anything in that game so there wasn't really any "this is the best party" parties to use in it.  Shame a lot of people didn't understand it though, a lot I know didn't like FFVIII because of how in-depth it was.. which is just silly because a 9 year old could do it (me back then lol).

IX was good too but it was maybe my least favorite out of the PSX ones.

I myself don't understand why the didn't keep the actors and actresses from Kingsglaive on board

With how big this game is likely to be it would've added something more to it if they had Lena Headey voicing Luna etc.

As far as I know Ardyn's actor remained the same. I did not like Luna in the movie.

Edited by DEMON

Haha, I was 6 when I played FFVIII back in 2001... I literally couldn't understand the junction system and how it worked back then, and dropped it because I got bodied at the final disk. Don't even know how I made it that far tbh.

I agree with you, 9 is my favourite (funnily enough it was the first ever FF I personally played). Somehow I finished it pretty easily without Thievery/Frog Drop/Dragon Crest spamming. Did hit a wall for Nova Dragon back then for a small while though.

Good times.

I Hope it has option for Japanese voice acting with english subs as I can't stand english dubs while playing JRP'S Anymore.

It can be played in japanese with subs too. I can confirm that.

Well guys now I'm certain that 80 sidequests is just a portion of the grand total. Just got the trophy a few minutes ago.

• Like 2

It can be played in japanese with subs too. I can confirm that.

Well guys now I'm certain that 80 sidequests is just a portion of the grand total. Just got the trophy a few minutes ago.

Forgive my ignorance, but is the reason that your FFXV trophy list isn't visible because Square is having a witch hunt for leaks? Been waiting patiently to see the trophy icons on here for a while lol

Edited by SoulXRevulsion

@Aexus

Are you playing online or offline? I got mine this morning and want to know if I can play It online without problems when I get back from work

You can play it online.  Just don't stream or share anything until the official release date.

Forgive my ignorance, but is the reason that your FFXV trophy list isn't visible because Square is having a witch hunt for leaks? Been waiting patiently to see the trophy icons on here for a while lol

I seen them during those events where people unlocked trophies.. they didn't look like hugely impressive icons.

@Aexus

Are you playing online or offline? I got mine this morning and want to know if I can play It online without problems when I get back from work

I've been playing the game for more than a week online without any issues.

The trophies are not syncing with the PSN servers yet but this is how the trophies look like

15178066_784825454992212_407826253947357

• Like 1

I've been playing the game for more than a week online without any issues.

The trophies are not syncing with the PSN servers yet but this is how the trophies look like

15178066_784825454992212_407826253947357

Ah, so they wen't the lazy route for the images? Ah well, still want to pick the game up eventually, not sure when though.  But the trophy list seems simple enough.

Ah, so they wen't the lazy route for the images? Ah well, still want to pick the game up eventually, not sure when though.  But the trophy list seems simple enough.

You can see from his screenshot the interior images are different for the different types. Side quests ones appear to be the same but that hunt one is different

You can see from his screenshot the interior images are different for the different types. Side quests ones appear to be the same but that hunt one is different

Ah yes, took another look as you mentioned it and I do see that they are different.  I guess... like Sly Cooper ones have? Same sort of image, but not quite.