[EU] PSN Digital Flash Sale

Aranea Highwind

I couldn't find a way to use avatars from other accounts, probably because they are tied to the account, but themes are downloaded, so anyone on the machine can use them.

Avatars are account-locked too. Themes work across all accounts.

Ok so......

If I made a EU account, can I still buy the currency card for my country to use on the EU account?

Ok so......

If I made a EU account, can I still buy the currency card for my country to use on the EU account?

If you create an EU-account you have to buy PSN-credits for the country your account is tied to. Let's say if you create an account tied to UK you need to buy PSN-credits in pounds. If you would create an austrian account you would have to buy PSN cards that are labeled/associated with the austrian store etc.

A good place you might try for getting UK-based PSN-cards/download codes is Amazon.co.uk.

You can use your normal Amazon-account (if you have one) and there should be no problem with an US-based credit card. You only have to add an UK-based address for billing purposes.

No, you have to buy the currency card of that country, so if you make a British account, you need to buy a GBP point card.

If you create an EU-account you have to buy PSN-credits for the country your account is tied to. Let's say if you create an account tied to UK you need to buy PSN-credits in pounds. If you would create an austrian account you would have to buy PSN cards that are labeled/associated with the austrian store etc.

A good place you might try for getting UK-based PSN-cards/download codes is Amazon.co.uk.

You can use your normal Amazon-account (if you have one) and there should be no problem with an US-based credit card. You only have to add an UK-based address for billing purposes.

Where would I get an EU card here?

K, sounds too complicated. Fuck it.

Where would I get an EU card here?

What do you mean with that?

Finding EU-cards retail will be near to impossible I guess. Getting the card codes online will be easy, though. Another reliable site I know is CDKeys:

http://www.cdkeys.com/playstation-network-psn/psn-cards.

On the left side you can filter the store-regions they offer.

I ended up buying the Arcade Game Series. Who needs My Name Is Mayo for the easy plat when you can play actual games for them instead? ;)

As much as I like the game, nope, it's still not must buy for that price.

It's a must buy once it drops under 50% of its base price.

I have to agree with you there. I really want to play it, but the price is still a little too steep for a digital only game. I feel bad for not supporting the game, but I blame Square for not releasing physical copies in the first place. i would of happily paid full price if it was physical.

I ended up buying the Arcade Game Series. Who needs My Name Is Mayo for the easy plat when you can play actual games for them instead? ;)

I have to agree with you there. I really want to play it, but the price is still a little too steep for a digital only game. I feel bad for not supporting the game, but I blame Square for not releasing physical copies in the first place. i would of happily paid full price if it was physical.

£22 is too steep for you!?