[EU] PSN Digital Flash Sale

Aranea Highwind

Same here , but there is a add-on pack with maybe 60% discount or something which I believe has all the DLC content.

I checked that aswell and in the dutch PSN store is goes for €5,99 with only 20% off. I quess I will wait a bit maybe the update hasn't changed all the prices.

You could also make a secondary account and just buy it there. Then just download all of the patches onto your ps3 or ps4.

Doesn't work for Vita and it is to much of a hassle to have more accounts, thanks for the suggestion.

Edited by Danny_Johansen

(I'll get hate for this.) I got online exclusively to say that EU got this sale and that EU ALWAYS have something I want. (EU back at it again with their often times superior deals to NA, especially since NA almost never gets actual Season Pass sales.) Just alone in this sale I spotted two things I want, and I haven't even viewed the whole list yet. EU gets WAY too much bash. For this whole year now, I've seen nothing but greatness from them. And they still have exclusive themes, avatars, and special edition games I want here in (OR) NA.

(I'll get hate for this.) I got online exclusively to say that EU got this sale and that EU ALWAYS have something I want. (EU back at it again with their often times superior deals to NA, especially since NA almost never gets actual Season Pass sales.) Just alone in this sale I spotted two things I want, and I haven't even viewed the whole list yet. EU gets WAY too much bash. For this whole year now, I've seen nothing but greatness from them. And they still have exclusive themes, avatars, and special edition games I want here in (OR) NA.

Are the items you want PS3/PS4 games? What's to stop you from getting the games you want then? I got a European account, bought a 25 GBP PSN card, and then bought what I wanted from the sale. As long as you're not chasing after Vita games or avatars not under your main account, you can easily buy everything you want.

• Like 1

Setup an EU PSN account...best of both worlds.

I'm in Australia and buy games from the US PSN Store using a US PayPal account all the time. EU / AU deals have improved vastly of late, so having access to both regions for sales is the best way to go.

The one caveat being that EU Vita games won't work on US PSN accounts, and vice-versa.

• Like 1

Are the items you want PS3/PS4 games? What's to stop you from getting the games you want then? I got a European account, bought a 25 GBP PSN card, and then bought what I wanted from the sale. As long as you're not chasing after Vita games or avatars not under your main account, you can easily buy everything you want.

/PSN, Yes. Ignorance, lul. (So I can get Sonic Heroes and more... yeah.)

I cant use avatars?! No! What about themes?