Header Images

Azakos

Sam & Max: The Devil Playhouse- Episode 2: The Tomb of Sammun-Mak...

Alrighty, these are done! Thanks for the image recommendations and sorry for the delay, I've been really busy with final exam week being this week at my college :P

These all need header images for their trophy pages...

I'll do the rest of these next week ;)

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

Yo Mango

Stacking may need a new header, it looks odd in the new trophy cards:

EDIT: Oopsies, played another game and it overrode the trophy card's image. Stacking's trophy card header thing was too small, and only filled up about half the card.

Here are some replacements if needed:

http://www.lgdb.org/sites/default/files/node_images/5790/7859.jpg

http://www.stackingvideogame.com/images/screenshot11.jpg 

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/0/925/2441876-stacking_14.jpg

Edited by Saltyie
  • Like 1

These all need header images for their trophy pages...

It seems as Saw 2 don't have an header image

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/430-SAW-2

Storm

you really cannot find any picture without the time in the upper left corner. hope they work anyway...

Yo Mango

Stacking may need a new header, it looks odd in the new trophy cards...

Hey everyone! I don't want you guys to think that I'm ignoring you all, but at the moment I can't really do these without worrying about doing them over again later if I do... That might not make sense right now, but it's something to do with the backend of the site, lol - Don't worry, once that's resolved I'll be sure to do these! ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Do you guys need help with cropping and re-sizing? I'm more than willing. :) Photoshop cs4 should be sufficient for this task, and I wouldn't mind doing a couple every day or so. It's a lot easier than Official PSNP Song Vote that's for sure, that puts me through the ringer, but I love it anyway! :)

• Like 1

These all need header images for their trophy pages.

It seems as Saw 2 don't have an header image...

Madagascar Kartz, Winter Sports, etc...

Yo Mango...

ダンガンロンパ1・2 Reload...

So I decided to go ahead and do these anyway even though I may have to reframe some of them in the near-future, lol - thanks again for the suggestions!

Do you guys need help with cropping and re-sizing? I'm more than willing. :) Photoshop cs4 should be sufficient for this task, and I wouldn't mind doing a couple every day or so. It's a lot easier than Official PSNP Song Vote that's for sure, that puts me through the ringer, but I love it anyway! :)

Thanks for the offer, I get offers for help every now and then but I've been able to easily do this over the past two years so I haven't had a need for any extra help ;) I'm usually pretty good at manipulating any image I find to my liking but if I ever come across a really though one I'll be sure to let you know so you can test your photoshop skills! :)

• Like 3

So I decided to go ahead and do these anyway even though I may have to reframe some of them in the near-future, lol - thanks again for the suggestions!

Thanks for the offer, I get offers for help every now and then but I've been able to easily do this over the past two years so I haven't had a need for any extra help ;) I'm usually pretty good at manipulating any image I find to my liking but if I ever come across a really though one I'll be sure to let you know so you can test your photoshop skills! :)

Ok np! :)

Dunno where to put it and don't know if it justifies the new thread, so maybe Mango sees this here =D

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3617-%E8%8B%B1

The game has incorrect (incomplete to be exact) name.

It should be 英雄伝説 空の軌跡 FC - Evolution

Yup! Every weekend I submit these to Sly with the correct name so he can fix them, that's why you may see broken names for a few days after their lists are created and then they are magically fixed :P I forgot to submit them to him over this weekend so I may just let him know about the names today ;)

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3624-幻想/which by the way the complete name should be for this title: 幻想の輪舞

http://i.imgur.com/95haOdp.jpg

Nice! Thanks for this one :) I usually don't have too much trouble finding images for a game but for some reason I had a little trouble with this game in particular finding a quality image.

Additionally, you are correct about the game's name. The site has a weird issue with non-English/'Latin" characters at times with game titles and cuts the name off for a character it can't identify, no worries though because we always go in every weekend, look at all new games submitted over that week, and fix those things ;)

Edited by BlindMango

Nice! Thanks for this one :) I usually don't have too much trouble finding images for a game but for some reason I had a little trouble with this game in particular finding a quality image.

Additionally, you are correct about the game's name. The site has a weird issue with non-English/'Latin" characters at times with game titles and cuts the name off for a character it can't identify, no worries though because we always go in every weekend, look at all new games submitted over that week, and fix those things ;)

So can we just create a thread where we can send these requests?

• Like 1

So can we just create a thread where we can send these requests?

Requests to give us information on game titles to fix? It's not really needed because we (me and Sly) fix every new game title that is broken every weekend (we've done it for almost a year now) and we know exactly which ones are broken and what their names are. So no, not for new games as they are always fixed within 7 days after they are added to the site. If there are any old games we may have missed (I imagine there are some), then you can just send me a private message about them ;)

• Like 1

Requests to give us information on game titles to fix? It's not really needed because we (me and Sly) fix every new game title that is broken every weekend (we've done it for almost a year now) and we know exactly which ones are broken and what their names are. So no, not for new games as they are always fixed within 7 days after they are added to the site. If there are any old games we may have missed (I imagine there are some), then you can just send me a private message about them ;)

Okay, that's what I wanted to hear =D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just started playing Hand of Fate and it really is an amazing game.  I'm not too crazy about current banner for it, though.  It makes it look like some generic slasher game, when it's in fact a card game first.  The trophy card image is perfect, with the cards floating in the air.  The best replacements for the site banner, that I could come up with are below.  Perhaps one of these can be used.  Thanks:

2hmdljd.png

KI54qjc.png

Edited by Eternal21
  • Like 1