C3 Community - Winner Andrea9281

There might be a little problem with the 50th fastest platinum achievers since there is no option to see that, you can only see the fastest 100% which also includes DLC so for games with DLC those times will be off.

5 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Bonus points for the impossible ........ intriguing idea ?

You really think this is impossible? I have almost double your bronze trophies :P

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, HcG Clawz said:

There might be a little problem with the 50th fastest platinum achievers since there is no option to see that, you can only see the fastest 100%

CJ and I spoke about this yesterday and he came up with a plan for games that have dlc. I think he's away for one more day but then he'll be able to update the op. 

• Like 4

Please note this small addition to the Rules in the OP. 

Games with DLC

Due to the fact that PSNprofiles tracks 100% completion times any games that have released DLC will not have their platinum time judged using the Top 50 times method. As an alternative any game that falls into this category will have their length determined by :

1. The time listed by the trophy guide on PSNprofiles

2. In the event there is no guide on PSNprofiles then the time listed on the trophy guide on playstationtrophies.org

1 hour ago, TwitchReflex said:

CJ your completion rate has grown so much, makes me proud. To think your almost at 50%, I would never have thought it! Must be all the games you're actually putting so much time into!!! Oh and loving the pink for the competitions backlog; did Mark's wife chip in for this as well? :giggle:

I am no where near 50 %, if I ever get that high I will quit and move exclusively to Xbone ? My completition rate is about 11% higher than I am comfortable with but with a steady influx of new games in 2017 I feel I can return to a healthy 30%.

As for the pink, well I noticed how poorly blue and pink actually go together so was a no brainer to combine them. I like the idea of some of Mrs M's artwork ....... stay tuned 

I've had Horizon: Zero Dawn Collectors Edition pre ordered for awhile plus it comes out March 1st so plenty of time to plat it. Hopefully I'll have a 4K TV by then to take full advantage of the game on the PS4 Pro.

58 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

But don't despair this paper thin story will cater for both the younger competitors in the league with its pretty pictures, simplified crafting and dragon play while equaling servicing the older jaded player with its sly double entendre's leaving you questioning the real nature of the relationship between the Saviour and his "pet" Dragon.

Now I want to know how old everyone is lol. I suspect that at 32 I'm in the older player category.

• Like 3

Ah it's good to be back for season 2, looking forward to it! Good to see so many newcomers to the competition as well :). I think for my goals this year I'll go one step further and make it "beat feral to finish 2nd last in the C2 Invitation League".

On 21/12/2016 at 6:23 AM, cjshaitan said:

I am sensing a bronze - off ?

S*** is about to get real! B)

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

A strategy ?????? Where do I get one of those ...........

Getting one is easy...... utilising it is another thing..... at the start of the year I made a list from my backlog that would get me to 120 plats..... haven't even played a single one, lol

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

A strategy ?????? Where do I get one of those ...........

I have the perfect strategy for you:

1. Play one game at a time, not moving onto the next game until you're done with what you're working on.

2. Get only bronze trophies. Others aren't worth your time.

3. Be sure to play golden games the month after they're chosen.

4. PROFIT!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, FilmFanatic said:

Now I want to know how old everyone is lol. I suspect that at 32 I'm in the older player category.

Not with Damage in this comp, he's 85 so everyone is young lol jk. I'm 26 in normal years & 290 in drunk years so yeah about the middle.

5 hours ago, TheWayne-o said:

Ah it's good to be back for season 2, looking forward to it! Good to see so many newcomers to the competition as well :). I think for my goals this year I'll go one step further and make it "beat feral to finish 2nd last in the C2 Invitation League".

S*** is about to get real! B)

Ha ha ha mate, you and your crazy lies about beating me. Both know you only agreed to a second season to try and snag the wooden spoon :P

• Like 2

11 hours ago, FilmFanatic said:

I've had Horizon: Zero Dawn Collectors Edition pre ordered for awhile plus it comes out March 1st so plenty of time to plat it. Hopefully I'll have a 4K TV by then to take full advantage of the game on the PS4 Pro.

Yes film, you are one of us :) and don't worry about it last season the old guys put the young ones to shame, I expect we will see the same again this season ?

Also if anyone is bored and grinding always feel free to join myself or Couch in the party chat if we are on, it's always a laugh and great way to pass the time. All topics of conversation are welcome especially anything non game related ?

• Like 3