C3 Community - Winner Andrea9281

13 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

Second place?! I thought I was doing way worse! Well, at this rate, I should be in the lead real soon. :P

You got a backlog game completed and 4 additional plats. You're doing very well.

7 minutes ago, HcG Clawz said:

Couch, isn't it a little early for April fools? Why is CJ in 1st place. Are you sure you didn't add an extra number by accident?

I wish there was some kind of foolish American Math mistake to explain this crap but there's not. Crossed my t's and dotted those i's. It's a sad day for all of America.

5 minutes ago, Andrea said:

Good job to CJ and Jem, but I will be in the lead no more than two updates from now, and after that I do not intend to give it up for the rest of the season :)

Those be some strong fighting words. Last guy who said this ended up in 4th or 5th place and that was b/c one contestant left during the season. I do recall a certain team league where a certain somebody tried uber hard to beat another certain somebody and fell just a little too short.......gotta rub that one in here b/c I won't have the trophies to back it up this season lmao

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Andrea said:

Good job to CJ and Jem, but I will be in the lead no more than two updates from now, and after that I do not intend to give it up for the rest of the season :)

The comp goes to whoever has the most free time haha, sadly that isn't me. But don't count me out just yet, bunch of games I haven't played yet!

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Couch said:

CJ - 566

Jem - 503

Andrea - 428

MattyH - 375

Fmfab - 359

Twitch - 312

Clawz - 230

Film - 222

Josh - 195

Epic - 192

Spazza - 191

Derelict - 191

Couch - 158

Matt - 70

Daemynz - 53

Damage - 41

Gibbo - 35

Zombie - 24

Feral - 3

Wayne - 2

Anrodr - 2

Looks like Feral and Wayne will be battling it out with anro for the wooden spoon as of now lol. And CJ already in the lead....what kind of shenanigans is that?

Thanks for the numbers Couch! Jeez, those are some big numbers at the top after the first week!

At least feral and I are consistent in our performances across each season of the league :P

• Like 3

2 hours ago, AnRoDr said:

First (hopefully not the last :D ) platinum trophy of 2017: The Bunker

Not much actual gameplay, but I did really enjoy the interactive movie experience!

Back to Skyrim now :angel:

Congrats AnRoDr, you are definitely on the board now. Can't wait to see how Feral / Wayne respond.

Glad you enjoyed the Bunker, I thought is was a great experience as well. Very good ending too.

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 2

On 08/01/2017 at 0:09 AM, feral611 said:

Wayne will catch up.........on the 29th of November lol. That'll be when he finally overcomes such a huge margin.

I might even leave my run until mid-December, as a great man once said "it doesn't matter whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning's winning" :P

8 hours ago, AnRoDr said:

First (hopefully not the last :D ) platinum trophy of 2017: The Bunker

Pretty much just ruled yourself out of the wooden spoon already by earning that platinum lol.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EpicNogg4 said:

Another update on Backlog Games:

Medal of Honor: Warfighter - 35/51, 58% 

Titan Souls - 12/28, 22%

Nice progress! I'll update mine as well:

Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2 - 13/51, 20%

Megadimension Neptunia VII - 1/35, 1%

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cjshaitan said:

It was a very short stint at the top, they are coming for me now :)

Thanks guys, updated your backlog games.

OP Leaderboard has also been updated thru 9/1/17. And we have a new leader, Jem12345. How long will he reign at the top last ..... well the clock is ticking :)

I should probably stop slacking off before people start catching up to me. I should've gotten another plat by now but decided to start The Awakened Fate Ultimatum instead to recover from burn out. I'll just have to get two tomorrow to make up for it.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, feral611 said:

Fuck Damage, I know the wooden spoon is the real prize here but you don't have to take it to the next level and injure yourself to win lol.

Well I did consider doing a Queensland and having a chat to the officials before the comp :)

34 minutes ago, feral611 said:

Edited by damage_6-9
Double up
  • Like 1

On 9-1-2017 at 3:44 AM, cjshaitan said:

Congrats AnRoDr, you are definitely on the board now. Can't wait to see how Feral / Wayne respond.

Glad you enjoyed the Bunker, I thought is was a great experience as well. Very good ending too.

Yeah, too bad you have to replay that final bit to get both ending trophies, that is the only downside to what is otherwise a really good interactive short movie. The "leave" ending is the only one that should have been included.

• Like 1

I was under the assumption the updates would be weekly (and was counting on that in my ultimatum.) Didn't realize it would be just 4 days later lol, I am stuck in Splinter Cell hell right now, to say nothing of Tomb Raider's annoying ass time trials, and I don't know how quickly I will be able to extract myself.

Edited by Andrea

31 minutes ago, Andrea said:

I was under the assumption the updates would be weekly (and was counting on that in my ultimatum.) Didn't realize it would be just 4 days later lol, I am stuck in Splinter Cell hell right now, to say nothing of Tomb Raider's annoying ass time trials, and I don't know how quickly I will be able to extract myself.

A week is usually the case but when things are slow at work I'll update the spreadsheet. 

• Like 2