C3 Community - Winner Andrea9281

15 minutes ago, Andrea said:

The backlog prize purse is an awesome idea, very nice incentive and maybe got me kicking myself for picking 5 long + moderately challenging games. I'm really only worried about the multiplayer games (Band Hero and Warriors of Rock) as at this point I feel plenty confident in my ability to lock in on pretty much anything single player, especially over a full year. If someone wants to boost those definitely feel free to ask, though I probably won't be doing them until after I win Platinum Pyramid and the New Year's Race in early February. 

CJ having slightly more backlog bonus points than me (and most in the league!) is definitely a sign of the apocalypse, more so than Trump or Brexit or any of the other things people considered apocalyptic this year.

Looking forward to a new year of gaming as I take what I've learned in the last 9 months of trophy hunting and try to reach new heights, make new friends, play more stuff and so on. Good luck to everyone in this new year and new season, but don't think too much about what charity you'll be donating to next December as I have that on lockdown (and my charity already in mind!)

Now I feel determined to beat you in at least one :devil:

• Like 1

The league has begun! :D

Synchronized my trophies this morning, so I'm ready for my first gaming evening later today. First on the list is Skyrim SE, finished the story on PS3 but now I'm taking my time and really enjoying all the little separate stories linked to locations you visit in the game.

Hoping to earn the plat by the end of this month 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, TheWayne-o said:

Just wanted to say Happy New Years and all the best to everyone here for 2017!

From the group messages it looks like everyone is off to a flying start! I hope that you're prepared @feral611 because I have started with a real bang earning two bronze trophies so far! :P

First up for me is platinuming Freedom Wars (great game, if you own a Vita then you should definitely play it!) and then we'll see what happens after that.

Ha ha ha I see your two bronze and raise you a single silver trophy. This is a battle to the death :P

• Like 3

12 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Just a quick update on the Backlog games progress so far (OP has been updated).

Congrats to Jem for finishing Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure and FmFab for completing Megamind. Derelict and Twitch also within striking distance of knocking their first backlog off as well. Honourable mentions so far to Couch, Zombie and Epic for beginning their backlog journey. A long way to go but looks like someone is going to get all 5 done this season ....

The strike has been.....stroked? :hmm:

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Couch said:

Hello Everyone. Hope all is well and you're enjoying the new year. Decided that while being bored at work, I would do our first official points update. This will be all trophies synced up to an half hour ago. 

Looks like Feral and Wayne will be battling it out with anro for the wooden spoon as of now lol. And CJ already in the lead....what kind of shenanigans is that? With less than a week and having points this high....Hope you guys have the stamina to keep it going.

Have a nice Day

Couch

Since you're so bored, you should also add who (or in Horizons case, who did not) vote(d) for each golden game........annnnnnnd maybe how many plats each persons achieved until now. That's of course IF your bored at work, and want ideas to keep you busy lol. :dance:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TwitchReflex said:

Since you're so bored, you should also add who (or in Horizons case, who did not) vote(d) for each golden game........annnnnnnd maybe how many plats each persons achieved until now. That's of course IF your bored at work, and want ideas to keep you busy lol. :dance:

Lazy bum. Check the spreadsheet on the first page to see how many plats haha. 

As for golden games I can tell you jem voted for dragons quest lol. 

Andrea, anrodr and zombie voted for re7

7 of the 19 voted for horizon. Those are epic, feral film, clawz, spazza, twitch and zombie 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Couch said:

Lazy bum. Check the spreadsheet on the first page to see how many plats haha. 

As for golden games I can tell you jem voted for dragons quest lol. 

Andrea, anrodr and zombie voted for re7

7 of the 19 voted for horizon. Those are epic, feral film, clawz, spazza, twitch and zombie 

:yay: such quick response time, love it. though now i need to come up with more ideas for you......and i thought there were 21 contenders :hmm: haha. PS: i'm bored at work too

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TwitchReflex said:

:yay: such quick response time, love it. though now i need to come up with more ideas for you......and i thought there were 21 contenders :hmm: haha. PS: i'm bored at work too

Cj and I don't put in nominations for golden games. Influences yes lol.

At the end of every month I try and do a stats page for how many of each trophy was earned. Who had the most of what....yada yada yada. I also added a new tab on the spreadsheet called stats that lists everyone's starting stats to see how many levels they move throughout the year, ranks and all that good shiznit

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Couch said:

Hello Everyone. Hope all is well and you're enjoying the new year. Decided that while being bored at work, I would do our first official points update. This will be all trophies synced up to an half hour ago. 

CJ - 566

Jem - 503

Second place?! I thought I was doing way worse! Well, at this rate, I should be in the lead real soon. :P