C3 Community - Winner Andrea9281

11 minutes ago, spazza136 said:

I had a thought today, did we ever get given profile badges for last season? I don't remember it happening.

You would be correct, apologies they are coming, I have photoshop on my work laptop and handed it back at end of last year. Will get it back this week and finish them up. 

2 hours ago, Andrea said:

Also since it hasn't been mentioned in this thread yet I will bring up the wager between CJ, Jem and myself. The highest ranking player on the leaderboard at the end of the season wins $20 from each of the other two.

Thanks I knew there was something I needed to add. Looking forward to the challenge whether I can win or not is hard to say but I definitely won't be third in this ?

11 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

You would be correct, apologies they are coming, I have photoshop on my work laptop and handed it back at end of last year. Will get it back this week and finish them up. 

No worries, was just making sure it hadn't been forgotten about.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Andrea said:

Also since it hasn't been mentioned in this thread yet I will bring up the wager between CJ, Jem and myself. The highest ranking player on the leaderboard at the end of the season wins $20 from each of the other two.

Hey let me join in on the fun too. I was planning on beating you and cj anyway might as well throw some money in to make it more fun :D

• Like 1

13 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

The Countdown to February's Golden Game : Resident Evil 7 has been added to the OP.

For those that are considering playing the game in February the points will be determined for this game on January 30th ( the 1st DLC pack drops on the 31st ), and the Platinum length will be based on the top 50th time or as close to 50th as possible ( at present 25 people have platinum ).

The approximate point breakdown will be

Base trophies = 76pts

Platinum Rarity - Ultra = 20pts

Platinum Length - 52hrs = 20pts

Multiplier x2 = 232pts

Completion bonus = 50pts

Total points if platted in February = 282pts ( subject to slight variation up until 30th of Jan )

I thought all new games had to be out for minimum of a month before points r decided, doesn't re7 come out at the end of January? 

44 minutes ago, TwitchReflex said:

I thought all new games had to be out for minimum of a month before points r decided, doesn't re7 come out at the end of January? 

This is true but upon reflection I don't think it is fair to ask people to consider paying full price for a golden game (new release) without an idea of the point value. Obviously this will only apply to Golden games, at present 33 people have platted the game so I expect there will be a 50th time before the end of the month that we can use to judge length.

I understand that the Horror genre is not for everyone, but rest assured there is a great representation of titles coming up in the following months. The full list of golden games will go up by early February.

Edited by cjshaitan

10 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

This is true but upon reflection I don't think it is fair to ask people to consider paying full price for a golden game (new release) without an idea of the point value. Obviously this will only apply to Golden games, at present 33 people have platted the game so I expect there will be a 50th time before the end of the month that we can use to judge length.

I understand that the Horror genre is not for everyone, but rest assured there is a great representation of titles coming up in the following months. The full list of golden games will go up by early February.

Lol the game shouldn't be bought just for a point value, it should be bought because you want to play the game. Besides, if the game is platted after the dlc comes out it will change the points earned for the game, so you guys better hustle!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TwitchReflex said:

Lol the game shouldn't be bought just for a point value, it should be bought because you want to play the game. Besides, if the game is platted after the dlc comes out it will change the points earned for the game, so you guys better hustle!

Totally agree the game should be played for its own merits on VR anything less is an insult to the developer ?

1 minute ago, cjshaitan said:

Totally agree the game should be played for its own merits on VR anything less is an insult to the developer ?

I'm expecting you to play this in the chat and no other time. I want to hear you scream and shout like a little .......... LMAO

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, TwitchReflex said:

I guess the same goes for HZD in March, releases March 1 in some regions and Feb 28 in others so low chance of having 50 achievers unless the list is super easy :P

Edited by EpicNogg4

5 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Thanks I knew there was something I needed to add. Looking forward to the challenge whether I can win or not is hard to say but I definitely won't be third in this ?

3 hours ago, HcG Clawz said:

Hey let me join in on the fun too. I was planning on beating you and cj anyway might as well throw some money in to make it more fun :D

Don't forget about me! Or maybe you have already realized that you can't possibly beat me!

• Like 1

Yeah Clawz I am fine with you joining in :)

We will see what the remaining golden games are but RE7 is the only one of the first three I had any real interest in, have always liked Resident Evil even as it has changed over the years. I still have the old school RE1 action figures in my room somewhere! Do we still have to vote on the rest of the year's golden games??

1 hour ago, jem12345 said:

Don't forget about me! Or maybe you have already realized that you can't possibly beat me!

Nah not really forgetting about you. I just mean that normally we play as a team so would be fun to have a bit of competition between that. 

4 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Fine by me if Andrea and Jem are onboard........ just how much more headstart are you going to give us ?

Don't worry about that :D  You'll see in next season of the team league hoping there is another season and hoping there are more and strong rivals again.

• Like 1

Slipping into second in a week in which I scored 5 platinums and ~200 trophies for the team league. This dual account madness has to end! I know Jem will be coming on strong over the next week and I expect him to regain third place (assuming we don't knock him out of the first round of the playoffs lol)

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Andrea said:

Slipping into second in a week in which I scored 5 platinums and ~200 trophies for the team league. This dual account madness has to end! I know Jem will be coming on strong over the next week and I expect him to regain third place (assuming we don't knock him out of the first round of the playoffs lol)

I'll be honest. In the past few days, I have lost all hope of winning the Team League. If half of our team is dead, then it doesn't matter whether we make it into the finals or not. At this point, I may just go on a trophy rampage and get two plats to try to place in Dragon's event and then save my non-qualifying platinums for Season 5. I really hope that I'm wrong and I'm pleasantly surprised in a few days, but I seriously doubt that'll happen.

• Like 1

*Gets notification from psnprofiles*

*Sees Couch has updated the pts, curious to see how he's going* 

*Has a glance and sees Gibbo ahead*

*Giggles knowing it's some sort of typo, checks Gibbo's profile and sees 5+ plats that have just been synced*

*Cracks knuckles and immediately downloads a bunch of point and click games* 

I'm coming for you Gibbo...

Edited by EpicNogg4
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, jem12345 said:

I'll be honest. In the past few days, I have lost all hope of winning the Team League. If half of our team is dead, then it doesn't matter whether we make it into the finals or not. At this point, I may just go on a trophy rampage and get two plats to try to place in Dragon's event and then save my non-qualifying platinums for Season 5. I really hope that I'm wrong and I'm pleasantly surprised in a few days, but I seriously doubt that'll happen.

It looks to me like your RNG cannon (MrUnknown) has short circuited at a most inopportune time. Perfect for me as I intend to claim his points scoring record before the end of this season. I'm pretty excited to see the scores tonight.

Edited by Andrea
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, EpicNogg4 said:

*Gets notification from psnprofiles*

*Sees Couch has updated the pts, curious to see how he's going* 

*Has a glance and sees Gibbo ahead*

*Giggles knowing it's some sort of typo, checks Gibbo's profile and sees 5+ plats that have just been synced*

*Cracks knuckles and immediately downloads a bunch of point and click games* 

I'm coming for you Gibbo...

Lol the old delayed Sync who would of thought Gibbo was so sly........

• Like 3

On 26/01/2017 at 5:22 PM, Andrea said:

All this talk of wagers has got me interested! So how about it @feral611, a $20 PSN card to spice up our bottom of the table dual?

On 27/01/2017 at 0:27 AM, cjshaitan said:

The full list of golden games will go up by early February.

Looks like wikileaks beat you to it and has posted the Golden Games schedule! :P Thanks for putting up the list.

• Like 3

On 12/13/2016 at 2:42 AM, cjshaitan said:

Golden Games

January         Dragon Quest Builders

Febuary        Resident Evil 7

March           Horizon Zero Dawn

April              Ghost Recon Wildlands

May              For Honor

June             Prey

July              South Park Fractured Butt hole

August         Lego Worlds

September  Yooka - Laylee

October       Dreamfall : Chapters

November   Lego City Undercover

I'm so super stoked about the Lego games on here!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3