C3 Community - Winner Andrea9281

So as not to spam out the chat anymore I am going to express my increasing obsession with FFXV in the thread. Personally for me this is the best game I have played on the PS4 to date, am only playing it at night, but I am hanging out each day to know what Noctis and the boys are going to get up to. 25hrs in and at Chapter 6 and yet I am still thrilled by every minute. Now excuse me while I disappear again for at least another week ............

0cb79ad6bde4dc4b9e3eb7956fd104ca.jpg

• Like 2

I thought I had a solid lead, and then this happened.

Congrats Twitch. I'll let you take the lead for now, but I'll be back. Just you wait!

Also, congrats to Andrea for now holding the title of Bronze Queen (by two trophies no less). At least I'm still beating cj.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, EpicNogg4 said:

Cheers Couch, must admit I'm doing a lot better than I expected lol. Congrats to Twitch for making it to first place :dance:

lol thanks epic appreciate it

12 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

I thought I had a solid lead, and then this happened.

Congrats Twitch. I'll let you take the lead for now, but I'll be back. Just you wait!

Also, congrats to Andrea for now holding the title of Bronze Queen (by two trophies no less). At least I'm still beating cj.

what do you know, I didn't have to wait for the next update after all B) lol. the storm CJ was talkin about seems more like a drizzle right about now. LOL, just messin of course...I don't plan to hold the lead haha, I know I don't have the time to do so, just a 3 day weekend to letting me live up to the promise I made. thanks for the update mark, was looking forward to it since last night lol

• Like 2

Good job twitch, not sure if I will be able to grab the lead by Friday like I said I would, but it will be close. Finishing Re: Rev 2 will put me extremely close if not do it for me, so I will be going hard on that these next couple of days. If nothing else, I'm pleased with having the raw points lead at this stage. I'm especially proud of actually having more rare to ultra rare platinums than I do common/uncommon, that's a pretty huge switch for me as I had nuked my average rarity well into the 50s on my old account. Feels good to not play easy stuff all the time, will be keeping that up!

I did spot a small mistake in the spreadsheet. MattyH16 has a negative value for total bronze points, which is subtracting from his actual total. The number in your update is correct, but this mistake has also impacted his leaderboard score on the first page.

Thinking about it, even if I do get it I will probably have to give it up for a week or so because in about 6 days I will be on my other account for the team league's final weeks. I was also planning on using the Platinum Pyramid reward to buy RE7 but since I fucked that up pretty bad not sure I will be buying it now, it's going to have to be very good to convince me to actually buy a game new, especially after not being particularly enthused about the gameplay footage from last year.

Edited by Andrea
  • Like 2

Leaderboard in OP has been updated. Many congratulations incoming.

Firstly well done to Twitch for taking the lead, smashing everyone over the last 3 days and creating a nice little buffer. Also an impressive little platinum haul, no doubt more to come.

Secondly well done to Andrea for passing me quite convincingly, it sounds like her plan to take the #1 spot is coming along nicely. Also to Jem for continuing to score well and reserving his place among the top. And finally in a week that saw alot of movement, and many plats congrats also to Zombie for being the biggest mover up 9 places. 

It has been great to watch from the sidelines as the kiddies play but now its time to step in and take control before ego's get out of hand. There is nothing more dangerous than a ship without a captain, someone with a proven record at leading others and providing something to aspire too is clearly needed. But fear not by the end of January all will be well, and in the meantime just try to keep us from hitting the rocks.

For inspiration this week I leave you with the words of a very wise man " ......... With pretenders everywhere I would beware, as you sit in your arm chair, you must be aware, it is time to surrender to the one true contender .......... "

Cj, over and out  

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

Twitch your 2017 trophy  goals need revision. At this rate you will have achieved them all before March :)

LOL yea -_-. I tried messing around with the sig, to add a section with goals achieved so I can keep updating them, but not enough room to add that, maybe I'll try something else. I already updated them once because I set it a bit low. Thanks for lookin out CJ.

edit: oh man, if only I can take screenshots on my work PC, as ethan's current game on his trophy card is priceless.

edit2: what do you think now CJ; too much? hahah

Edited by TwitchReflex
  • Like 1

On 1/15/2017 at 8:25 PM, jem12345 said:

Here is my new Backlog update (last one for a while unfortunately):

The Awakened Fate Ultimatum - 41/41,  Related image

Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2 - 16/51, 26%

NOW the storm is over!

Not to complain, but is this getting updated soon?