[PC MASTERRACE DEC 15~18] Ubisoft is giving all their shit free again

TheYuriG

I have no issues with PC, it's not my preference to play a game on but it's fine. So thankyou for that sweet knowledge. 

I don't know why they don't do more of this on console though? Even that DLC giveaway for Battlefield was awesome. I understand it's probably just so people download their fucking atrocious launcher or whatever it is, but still. Give console some love Ubi. 

12 minutes ago, BlackCatBurrito said:

I have no issues with PC, it's not my preference to play a game on but it's fine. So thankyou for that sweet knowledge. 

I don't know why they don't do more of this on console though? Even that DLC giveaway for Battlefield was awesome. I understand it's probably just so people download their fucking atrocious launcher or whatever it is, but still. Give console some love Ubi. 

Sony and Microsoft wouldn't never be fine with a developer giving away retail AAA games for free =D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, T1M1D_HER0 said:

I agree I hate the term PC Masterrace. One of my friends uses it all the time to annoy me as he is an avid PC gamer.

54 minutes ago, BlackCatBurrito said:

I have no issues with PC, it's not my preference to play a game on but it's fine.

Just wanna be sure that you both understand I don't have anything against PC users or anything, I just wanted to make absolutely sure that no one would ever think this was related to consoles by reading the title, alright? Alright, thanks. xD

41 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

Sony and Microsoft wouldn't never be fine with a developer giving away retail AAA games for free =D

Last year we got 3 EA full AAA games from PS anniversary. Mirror's Edge for ps3, NFS MW for vita and PVZ:GW for ps4. I mean, they can give it free if they want to, but they rarely ever do... :(

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Last year we got 3 EA full AAA games from PS anniversary. Mirror's Edge for ps3, NFS MW for vita and PVZ:GW for ps4. I mean, they can give it free if they want to, but they rarely ever do... :(

Sure but that's a bit different situation. Announced as a celebration for PSX14 and probably as a "Sorry" from EA as Sony didn't make EA Access available on PS.

Yeah, I also wish the Ubi30 Free games promotion had covered more platforms, like PS3, PS4, Xbox One and so on, not just PC. But I personally don't partake in the silly console wars: I play in almost every platform I can put my hands on, including PC, so I find this promotion very tempting to said the least. Then again, I already redeemed every game in their respective months (my favourite being FC3: Blood Dragon), so I'm good, but I'll try to spread the word to all the people I know on internet/social media, so they can also enjoy this Free Games goodness. :)

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Ubi and their 'console love'...

Or is it actually console love? You know, the games being so bad, only PC gamers would play them :awesome:

Lol good B8 mate.

Edited by DPJUST14

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Ubi and their 'console love'...

Or is it actually console love? You know, the games being so bad, only PC gamers would play them :awesome:

I would totally like this if I hadn't already hit my limit today. :lol:

I have a PC more than capable of playing any of these games, but yeah... I think I'm good. You can keep them, Ubisoft. :P

Might have to pick up the crew, haven't really tested out my Gtx 980 yet, free games are perfect for that

Ps land has been keeping me busy ^_^ looking at you star ocean item creation and soon two more playthroughs

Thanks for the heads up Yuri.

Edited by Behemoth Balls

Might grab myself Rayman Origins and the Prince of Persia-game. Already have Rayman for PS3, PS Vita and the GOG-version (with the complete soundtrack :wub: ) but getting the UPlay-version to achieve again 100% would be nice. And the Prince of Persia-game is a good way to test out if I will bother with the HD trilogy on PS3. 

EDIT: Oh, just realized that you get all seven and can't choose single ones only. Screw you Ubi for giving me more free games than I want. How could you? :shakefist: 

Edited by Crimson Idol
  • Like 2

Today is the last day of this promotion, make sure you let everyone know for the remaining few hours before this gets removed. If anyone could kindly report this thread to a moderator when the promotion is over, so it could get locked, I would be very thankful, since premium members can no longer lock their own threads.