sweetismia

Jan. PS+ Game - Glitched Trophy! Azkend 2

28 posts in this topic

              The January 2017 PS+ free game Azkend 2 for PS4/Vita has a glitched/unobtainable trophy.  Alot more people are going to own this game soon so watch out if you want 100%

 

16S41b836.png Medal Master
Get a medal from all of the levels in the Medal challenge.
  0.00%
ULTRA RARE
 
Edited by sweetismia
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is f-n ridiculous. All I have to say is the same thing when I saw the Dead Star servers were being shut down. It isn't even glitched on Xbone either.

 

Edited by skateak
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems that this only applies to the PS4 version. 

 

Also, I would change the title of this thread to be more warning, something like "Glitch Trophy In Upcoming PS+ Free Game" or something. That way those who don't know it's a PS+ game can know this is about their new game

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

It seems that this only applies to the PS4 version. 

 

Also, I would change the title of this thread to be more warning, something like "Glitch Trophy In Upcoming PS+ Free Game" or something. That way those who don't know it's a PS+ game can know this is about their new game

I think it is glitched on VIta too. The 3 people that got 100% profiles look really bad. Plus it says they got 100% in 13 seconds. I sent them a tweet and will probably email them too. They should make a patch if they are getting PS+ money.

Their contact page

Their Twitter Account

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh well more reasons to ignore this Shitty game then, it was already the only one out of all i would never play, now i would DEFINITEVELY not play it.

 

Thanks for the info!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got this answer back from them

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, skateak said:

Got this answer back from them

 


That was fast. I hope they live up to the promise, unlike Vlambeer, that said some months ago that they would finally patch the trophies on Luftrausers and never did.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, fabmorais_2011 said:


That was fast. I hope they live up to the promise, unlike Vlambeer, that said some months ago that they would finally patch the trophies on Luftrausers and never did.

Oh yeah, that is right. Some place called Abstraction Games are supposed to be patching it. I will try to tweet them too.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, skateak said:

Got this answer back from them

 

 

This is how it's done people! Don't just complain on here. Reach out to the developers for this stuff! Don't assume someone else has already done it or will do it until you've seen they've done it. Also, it's okay to ask for a follow up after 30 days or so. Some glitched trophies might take time to fix.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They fixed Medal Apprentice a while ago? Then why does it still sit at 0%??????????????????????????????????????????????????

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, skateak said:

That is f-n ridiculous. All I have to say is the same thing when I saw the Dead Star servers were being shut down. It isn't even glitched on Xbone either.

 

 

You and others can believe what yall want but Sony is perfectly aware and consistent with these messed up ideals of theirs while giving away plus games nearly every month. They punish us trophy hunters every month.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Mar said:

 

You and others can believe what yall want but Sony is perfectly aware and consistent with these messed up ideals of theirs while giving away plus games nearly every month. They punish us trophy hunters every month.

 

Hate to admit this is true. TxK, Dragon Fin Soup, Luftrausers, this crap. . .what kind of quality assurance, IF ANY, does Sony do? So fucking disappointing. . .

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Bullstomp said:

 

Hate to admit this is true. TxK, Dragon Fin Soup, Luftrausers, this crap. . .what kind of quality assurance, IF ANY, does Sony do? So fucking disappointing. . .

 

 

You've named 4 games out of the couple hundred that have been given out on Plus.  Vast majority of games are fine,  its extremely rare overall for there to be a game with unachievable stuff given out on plus.  

 

Trophies being achievable isn't very high on their list of things to go through during QA, as they don't matter to the large majority of people who play games on the system. 

Edited by Gage
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gage said:

 

You've named 4 games out of the couple hundred that have been given out on Plus.  Vast majority of games are fine,  its extremely rare overall for there to be a game with unachievable stuff given out on plus.  

 

Trophies being achievable isn't very high on their list of things to go through during QA, as they don't matter to the large majority of people who play games on the system. 

 

Except its not just about unachieveable plats, but also extremely grindy or repetitive platinums (Stories, Hardware, Zombi, Deadstar, Tripico 5, Furi, etc) AND games with dlc or dlc that'll get added to the game. Thats just 3 of some of the worst intentional things they do, and its been patterned for a while now, so its a fact (I literally observe each months list of games purposely because im aware of Sony's moves). Theres a clear annoy trophy hunter protocol that they follow via these IGCs. My favorite is giving us games with dlc packs planned or already exist: Mad Rider, Rocket League, Table Top Racing, Dirt 3, Dragon Age, Lords of Fallen, etc. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

They fixed Medal Apprentice a while ago? Then why does it still sit at 0%??????????????????????????????????????????????????

It says 9 people have it for me. Medal Master is the one with 0%.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/4712-azkend-2/8-medal-apprentice

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/4712-azkend-2/16-medal-master

Edited by skateak
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I doubt testers actually get 100% on the games coming to PS+. Either way, good to know some developers care about this kind of stuff.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Although if you message sony about glitched trophies, they'll say they have no control over them at all and to message the developer. A lot of deflection going around

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, we are far off topic here.  I'll just say that it is no surprise that Sony gives us broken, grindy and DLC laden "free" games.  Why give away the good stuff when people actually pay for it? Every now and then we get a good one, but more often than not the games they provide are selected for a reason; to make more money (DLC) or increase the amount of players (glitched and grindy).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad I read, usually I'll play 1st and look at trophies later. Got annoyed about both dragon fin soup and luftrausers as well. Also annoyed about stupid online trophies like on darksiders 2 on ps3 that's never going to be patches.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's so much more to life than not being able to 100% a game. If you wanna play it, just play it and forget about your meaningless completion.

 

In 5-10 years you'll probably drop trophy hunting, anyway.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.