-

Enix_ZERO2

I decided to get back into Disgaea 4 yesterday, and knocked out:

8Lc499c3.png

X-tra-Dimension-al Conquistador

Clear all of the X-Dimension maps

Some of these maps are really tough. I had to look online for a couple of them. Thankfully, with my equipment and its high movement and jump, I was able to clear most of them easily. But I could not for the life of me figure out how to deal with the single ghost on an invincible tile while you were on no lifting and deathblow (needed a Professor to boost throw - I didn't know what Professors did), nor how to beat a vertical line of 5 zombies (needed a special attack from a tree monster - again, I didn't know).

I am always amazed at how well-crafted Disgaea games are. And those trophy tiles look absolutely excellent.

• Like 2

2L182f9f.png

Biggus Stickus (Disgaea 4)

Inflict 10,000,000,000 damage.

Pretty pleased with myself on this one. I didn't go to any online maps (so I didn't need CP), and I didn't use the Prinny Kurtis+Desco method. Aces4839 on gamefaqs had mentioned that this could be done pretty easily with a Mystic Beast with basic stuff. 

1) Tier 6 Mystic Beast with evilities that give boosts to elements for the # of steps taken in a turn, and 100% extra elemental damage when target is asleep. Its S-ranked Wind skill was at level 9. It had a max ranked Crowbar (easily stolen from Pringer X) with 6 attack bills passed, and 3 max ranked Trapezohedrons (duped from pre-patch tricks) with 4 movement bills and 2 jumping bills passed.

2) Created map with Reaper enemy (for its wind weakness). Mystic Beast attack zone was 18 steps away from the base panel, which was exactly his movement at that point. It also had a sleep mushroom, and 7 ATK +10% blocks on red panels, for an overall ATK +70%. I don't even think this did anything, though.

3) Flower monster with maxed Braveheart skill.

Throw the mushroom to put the Reaper to sleep. Bring out the flower girl one step from the base panel, and the mystic beast on the base panel. Cast Braveheart. End turn. Cast Braveheart again (which probably did nothing, though it did land). This brought attack to 99,000,000+change. Move the mystic beast into position. Fire off skill. 10,000,000,000 damage. Badabing, badaboom. 

• Like 1

L1a1eea.png40-bronze.pngBlood in your mouth 

7L747da5.pngIn public matches, kill a total of 15 survivors

PSN Rarity: Ultra Rare 2.2%

Started playing Dead By Daylight solely because it licensed the Stranger Things IP. As much fun as I've had in any multiplayer game online though. About this trophy, killing 'by your own hand' isn't something that can be done outside of special circumstances. It can feel gratifying, cheap or just useful. Depends on what you're facing. Also a cool way to die if you haven't seen the killer's animation. 

Edited by VI_underGROUND

L1a1eea.png40-bronze.pngII

42Lde2322.pngReach prestige Level II with any character.

PSN RarityUltra Rare 4.2%

In Dead by Daylight prestige is available once Level 50. There's a cap of one million experience points that you can accumulate. I've only been advancing prestige when I've hit it, so I don't have to play without a set of halfway decent perks. Takes me all the way to Level 35. Wasn't as lucky with the RNG the second time, as far as what I wanted to get, but Iron Grasp hasn't been completely unwelcome. Got the bloody weapon, bloody pants, and now guess I'm looking forward to a bloody shirt. 

• Like 1

Dead by Daylight: STRANGER THINGS Chapter

L4cc78a.png40-bronze.pngDenied!

1L442b74.pngIn public matches, close the hatch 30 times.

PSN Ultra Rare 0.5%.

This is my first trophy from the chapter. Gosh, it's been really fun hunting so many Steves & Nancies. I hope the community gets Starcourt Mall from S3 in the future. If not that, then an original mall. Anyway, hatches are pretty cool. It's visible (somewhere) the entire match, but only opens once a single survivor is left alive. Unless a special key is found/brought-in and consumed so that it becomes a viable means of escape for everyone until the killer shuts it, triggering the endgame. They make this loud ethereal sound when they're open. The lore is they're tunnels that lead back to the campfire.

Edited by VI_underGROUND
  • Like 3

Lc0ab26.png

35Leeec46.png

:gold:Squid Pro Quo :gold:

Find a Squid in a flashing barrel. (PIRATE SHIP HIGEMARU)

This was definitely a bitch to get.

I played for a hour and a half straight for this trophy. Being a very old arcade game from decades past as part of a collection of games Capcom made in their early years meant this was probably going to be difficult. I was right.

The controls are very stiff and have a slight delay, so chances of throwing a barrel in the wrong direction is pretty likely. Enemies move faster as you progress through the levels.

To find a squid in a barrel you have to play to Level 13 at minimum. Enemies here are very fast and at times unpredictable. I died a good six or seven times or so before I finally got lucky. It takes on average 10 - 12 minutes to go from Level 1 to Level 13 in this game, depending on how you are as a player.

Frustrating, but proud I got this one and another game I can scratch off of this collection.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

15L003fc8.png

Upgraded (DJ Hero 2)

Reach online grade 50 

Where it's at. <got 2 PS3s and a microphone...and a new copy of DJ Hero 2>

So, Gamestop sells used copies of DJ Hero 2 for $.99. I bought one; it's actually pristine. I guess no one played this game. That's too bad, because it's quite fun. But this online grind is for the birds. Even self-boosting, it took around 110-120 online wins to get to level 50. I can't imagine how long it took for people boosting in pairs, to say nothing of trying to do it, err, "legit".

• Like 1

Hollow Knight

33S46b16c.png

Embrace the Void: Ascend the Pantheon of Hallownest and take your place at its peak.    4.48%

Followed shortly thereafter by:

1Sa77bf6.png

The Heart of Hallownest: Acquire all other trophies.     4.36%

Also nabbed this plat an hour before that for NeuroVoider:

1S93b3f5.png

Platinum trophy: You earn all trophies.      1.97%

• Like 1