-

Enix_ZERO2

S728b62.pngAssault Suit Leynos

4L03bd7a.pngGuns Guns Guns! - Completed the game having earned all of the weapons.     Rarity - 4.81%

Got it from arcade mode when doing battle masteries. Pretty much an automatic trophy, since the masteries give almost certain S-ranks.

This isn't the last UR I earned, but it's the newest addition to my list because of it's rarity slowly dropping over the last few months :lol: 

ypjR41v.png

Grand Theft Auto IV - :bronze: - Genetically Superior (no trophy image because it's white) :facepalm:

You came first in 20 singleplayer street races

This was back in 2015 so all I remember is the racing AI being barely improved from GTA 3 and seeing opposing cars going into orbit. 

17L9dbd28.png

Mr Survivor - Crimsonland (Vita)

I thought I needed to buy another Vita or a PS TV to get this trophy because the left stick of my Vita slightly moves up and it prevented the character to stand still to get full advantage of a certain perk, however I learned to place my thumb in a way that allowed the character to stand in his place without moving. My heart started to beat faster as the score was getting closer and closer to 500k, I had to move to get a shield power-up to stay alive and I reached the score a few seconds later, I couldn't feel more relieved and happy. Now only one trophy left to get that 100%. Patience and persistence will pay off in the end.

Edited by Deceptrox

• 2 weeks later...

1Lcaf2c7.png

Platinum Artist - Guitar Hero: Metallica (0.28%)

Finally unlocked this the other night after chasing it for nearly 8 years across two accounts! Definitely my hardest and proudest platinum to date, and I really can’t see myself topping it anytime soon.

Nice to finally see some change in my top 5 rarest trophies as well :) 

• Like 3