-

Enix_ZERO2

1L865212.png

Yakuza 0 - Where It All Began - :platinum: UR 2.80%

I was going to post Monster Hunter World but that will soon be over 5%. Yakuza 0's plat is one of the hardest I've ever had to do because it tests you in many different ways plus the game has a huge amount of content. Definitely really satisfying to earn this one, I'd say the hardest part was the climax battles and the vehicle section in the story on legend. Mahjong was of course the hardest minigame along with the cat fight one. Going for Kiwami plat at the moment in preparation for Kiwami 2 coming out soon.

• Like 1

52Lab7ca4.png

Summon Night 6 - Lost Borders

Arbitration Officer of the Cocoon World
Completed all Town Quests at the Eucross - 4.67%

This keeps going in and out of Ultra Rare. It wasn't hard to get this, just a long grind; doesn't help that the game isn't all that great, either.

Edited by Einigkeit
  • Like 1

12S6fd265.png :silver: Gotta Kill Em All - Kill 1313 counselors. 1.48%.

This is my latest ultra rare trophy and it's from Friday the 13th (EU) which was also the first trophy I earned from the game in like 6 months lol. I'm still hoping to get the platinum one day with as little boosting as possible (I'm yet to resort to it but I'll surely have to sooner rather than later) but for now earning trophies like this after playing so much of the game is pretty satisfying. :)

shaneyboy619.png

Edited by shaneyboy619
  • Like 2

On 13-7-2018 at 5:22 AM, Einigkeit said:

52Lab7ca4.png

Summon Night 6 - Lost Borders

Arbitration Officer of the Cocoon World
Completed all Town Quests at the Eucross - 4.67%

This keeps going in and out of Ultra Rare. It wasn't hard to get this, just a long grind; doesn't help that the game isn't all that great, either.

Oh I liked the game pretty hard, many nice waifus in it 

• 3 weeks later...