Are there any games with trophies for earning a trophy...

DOAsaturn

Essentially every Plat is rewarded upon completing the rest of a particular title's trophy list, but I was wondering if any games had trophies that pop because of the player obtaining another trophy (like, say, a trophy for obtaining half the trophies, etc...). 

On a related note - I don't think there are any plat trophies that require extra work to obtain outside of completing the trophy list? 

There are numerous games with trophies that solely rely on other trophies being popped, Ziggurat has one, for instance, to collect all lore, weapons, perks and character classes...all of which have their own trophies. effectively being a double dip at one point.   There are others with regards to collectible sets, a trophy per set then a trophy for all sets.  Pretty sure I've played something where I earned trophies for beating bosses and then extra trophies for beating particular groups of bosses too etc...

Whether there's a trophy that is 'explicitly' popped with a stated requirement of another trophy...not sure, nor about the Plat requirement, always thought the mechanics of a Plat popping was solely based on fulfilling all other trophies, hence it'd be an instant double pop, but I do have a vague recollection of needing to sit through credits for something before the Plat popped, although it could easily have been for a last trophy and the instant Plat.   It is possible there's something out there though, there's plenty of oddball requirements and things like the above mentioned Deadpool freebies.