Uncharted 4 SURVIVAL 1.20.057 patch changes

New changes have been introduced on Survival. Following all 1.20 changes they have patched now the following:

- DC simple action against disciple warlords doing 259 damage instead of 866 on a body shot. 658 headshots instead of 1874.

- Agarwal against disciple warlords doing 184 damage instead 700 on a body shot. 259 doing a headshot instead of 1216.

- DC and Agarwal doing now -100 less damage to Baldridge and Avery.

These changes have been applied due to the numerous people that have beaten Hardcore on the previous days using these weapons against bosses.

Crushing times to get 3 stars are the same.

Now is just impossible to do anything. Boss of stage 8 and bosses on stage 10 just annihilates you and is impossible to get 3 stars times.

Good one TROLLghty Dog xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. 

https://www.unchartedthegame.com/wiki/live-update-1-20-057

Edited by er_campanario

1 minute ago, charlijaen said:

Why do they keep making it more impossible!??!!?!!?

Seriously, I hate this kind of changes, because the teople that got the trophies before did it "the easy way"

And now it's pointless to even try :(

Not only they make mysticals more expensive (you need a booster to decrease the prices) but now they nerf even the DC and the Agarwal weapons haha.

Well, this only confirms the lack of knowledge about doing a good multiplayer.

From very easy to impossible. 

If only the boss was the enemy on the last wave could be achievable, but you need to face countless ghost soldiers, hunters and gatling armored soldiers.

Next change: less time to get 3 stars on crushing hahaha. 

• Like 1

This is probably a way to increase their own microtransactions. I bet a lot of people were simply farming different stages, both for weapon upgrades and relics, since it were "easy" to do it using just what the game already offered.

Well, I did not want the Crushing or ...it trophies anyway. That is a lie! I really wanted them but now it is beyond impossible for me!

38 minutes ago, ab4h4r4k1 said:

This is probably a way to increase their own microtransactions. I bet a lot of people were simply farming different stages, both for weapon upgrades and relics, since it were "easy" to do it using just what the game already offered.

Well, I did not want the Crushing or ...it trophies anyway. That is a lie! I really wanted them but now it is beyond impossible for me!

Of course this is a way to increase microtransactions, is the only way to buy  1 use boosters to decrease the price of the mysticals on Crushing, but now they just nerfed every single operation to beat bosses in time. 

Now they are stupid enough to nerf these DLC weapons too to make it impossible. At this rate, no one will play this stupid multiplayer based on advantages and this survival with no  possible options.

Oh wait... is Naughty Dog. They are untouchable like Kojima.

Edited by er_campanario

It is not only impossible to get the 3 stars but you can not even exceed the levels with bosses even if limited time because the weapons are toy. They have not even tried the patch before removing it and disturbing the players.
Edited by elektrata
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, DPatriot said:

As it wasn´t bad enough.

This is the price to pay for getting Gold League on Street Fighter V before the Guile patch. Karma I guess xDDD.

Nah really, I want to put them to test this mode now with the following punishment:

- After 5 failures = $100 less on salary at the end of the month ;)

They didn't even test it hahaha. 

Man, I didn't see something as hilarious as this in SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH TIME

This sounds really stupid, I honestly hope they can patch it to make it more easier or fair. How do they expect anyone to even 100% it without resorting to purchasing microtransitions? Ugh, I'm just glad I got the 100% already, I'd have been pissed if I procrastinated and left this incomplete.

Let's hope Naughty Dog will hear our complaints and actually try to improve it and make it easier, not the opposite.

• Like 2

I really feel for people who still are missing these trophies, what ND is doing right now is absurd and just total bs. They have taken away all the fun out of it and made it one frustrating affair. They should really look at themselves in the mirror and see they have pushed this too far. It needs to get back in balance, this is just ridicolous right now.

• Like 1

I like how patch 1.20 came out when I pretty much just started this game, and now they decide to add more salt to the wound by releasing this patch. -_-

I don't how they can look at all the changes they made in patch 1.20 (apparently making the survival mode on crushing pretty much impossible) and think "you know what we should do? Nerf the only things that give people the slightest chance at actually succeeding. That should do the trick!"

I don't know. I'm going to probably get the platinum and move on. I'll probably come back for the 100% if they come out with a patch that makes this all a little easier.      

13 hours ago, Leonheartbr said:

Hopefully, with people complaining they will patch it to make it easier, or is that just wishful thinking? lol

Doubt they will patch it to make things easier. At best they will raise the level cap so you get stronger. Unless the new weapons they are adding are op. 

But probably patch that too lol.

14 hours ago, er_campanario said:

New changes have been introduced on Survival. Following all 1.20 changes they have patched now the following:

- DC simple action against disciple warlords doing 259 damage instead of 866 on a body shot. 658 headshots instead of 1874.

- Agarwal against disciple warlords doing 184 damage instead 700 on a body shot. 259 doing a headshot instead of 1216.

- DC and Agarwal doing now -100 less damage to Baldridge and Avery.

These changes have been applied due to the numerous people that have beaten Hardcore on the previous days using these weapons against bosses.

Crushing times to get 3 stars are the same.

Now is just impossible to do anything. Boss of stage 8 and bosses on stage 10 just annihilates you and is impossible to get 3 stars times.

Good one TROLLghty Dog xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. 

https://www.unchartedthegame.com/wiki/live-update-1-20-057

Hmm wonder if could delete updates, and use Charles Proxy or something to download the update before this and play without nerfed guns. (Still haven't tried survival yet)

Not only is it likely impossible to get 3 stars on Crushing now but there is also a terrible glitch in Hardcore where only one person gets the hardcore badge and credit for completing all 50 waves and it fails for your teammates even though they completed it as well. Just happened to my team and it's stupid. Naughty Dog's response of course is that we'd have to do it all over again and of course pick up some more boosters along the way while we're at it. Pay to win like always. Hardcore mode updates: They said the Warlord wouldn't teleport as much but he teleports his ass off still. The enemies deal more damage, grenade spam more often, hide more often and now they also avoid mysticals like a plague. With the price increase, The only thing worth wasting money on now is the Path of Indra with all of these silly price increases. And It wouldn't be such a big deal nerfing the Indra's effect on the boss if they didn't spam infinite, overpowered enemies every minute.

It will likely backfire. The patch did not balance the game, it made it unnecessarily hard by nerfing weapons damage, boosting enemy damage and endurance (some of them are bullet sponges the likes of MGS Peace Walker soldiers!) and rendering tactics useless - the enemy will either shower you/the team with grenades or engage in close combat, not to mention that they have a 99% accuracy with any weapon! This will make most players stop enjoying the challenge and go back to multiplayer or simply move on to another game, not resort to pay-to-win microtransactions.

It is a shame, really.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gamer-Girls-FTW said:

Not only is it likely impossible to get 3 stars on Crushing now but there is also a terrible glitch in Hardcore where only one person gets the hardcore badge and credit for completing all 50 waves and it fails for your teammates even though they completed it as well. Just happened to my team and it's stupid. Naughty Dog's response of course is that we'd have to do it all over again and of course pick up some more boosters along the way while we're at it. Pay to win like always. Hardcore mode updates: They said the Warlord wouldn't teleport as much but he teleports his ass off still. The enemies deal more damage, grenade spam more often, hide more often and now they also avoid mysticals like a plague. With the price increase, The only thing worth wasting money on now is the Path of Indra with all of these silly price increases. And It wouldn't be such a big deal nerfing the Indra's effect on the boss if they didn't spam infinite, overpowered enemies every minute.

WOW, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW... I am not playing hardcore in 9999 years.

You know, Lost Legacy will be bought by [edited by moderation] ... not by me.

About Crushing:  At least, if they were clever enough, they could maintain those DC and Argawhal buffs to make people pay for 1 use boosters, but nope, they nerfed them too hahahahaha.

@jodokast30 I wouldn't be surprised about that.

Not only make you purchase microtransactions, but after that they laugh at your face. 

Seriously, whoever did this, wanted to laugh to us. They think we are brainless in such a level that have the luxury of doing that after setting microtransactions. 

Edited by er_campanario

1 hour ago, Gamer-Girls-FTW said:

I literally stand on my knees asking for your help to get 3 stars on all stages on Crushing, since you're so good and all!

• Like 1