2013 releases you're looking forward to

DezuKiwami

oh - I can see why that would be a problem ... still don't get regionalised releases....

Me neither, especially when it is on the PSN. How much extra could it possibly cost to allow the game to be downloaded from a different region?

Parker

Fuse

This game looks interesting to me, not sure why. It'll probably another co-op game, if that's the case, I'll end up picking it up, unfortunately.

The Last of Us

I'm a huge Naughty Dog fan so as you could imagine, I'm definitely looking forward to their upcoming project.

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist

I've been craving a lot of Third Person Shooter/Stealth for a while so this has got the ole hammerhead going. xD

Lost Planet 3

I've never played Lost Planet but it always looked interesting to me -- I will most likely pick this up, along with Lost Planet 2.

Grand Theft Auto V

Like most, I just want to fuck some pedestrians day up. Hopefully the story is inviting.

Pokemon X and Y

What can I say -- I love Pokemon.

Beyond: Two Souls

This one I'm not entirely certain -- it's different but there is a possible chance I may not like it. I may just get it to hear Ellen Page's voice.  :wub:

Edited by DRaGoN-_-TaMeR

These two games are my main wants for this year. Absolute "must-have" titles, in my book. I have zero doubts about their success.

• Beyond: Two Souls
  • Watch Dogs

These other two are also wants that will likely be out before the above and will likely provide great fun. Who doesn't like Naughty Dog?

• The Last of Us
  • Remember Me

These last two are remasters, but I'm excited for most of them (I'd prefer Final Fantasy XII over X-2).

• Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix

I got my Ni No Kuni and I'm still waiting on Dark Souls 2 (if it ever comes out this year), and I added these titles for this year:

Remember Me

Tales of Xillia

Sleeping Dogs (which is in shipment)

And if I may, that new Monolith Soft game for the WiiU. :D

Edited by skinner49

• 2 weeks later...