Would there be any additional DLC trophies for this game?

c464646

Trophies will most likely be added for all four upcoming DLC packs that are part of Battlefield 1 Premium. The first of those DLC packs will be releasing this month so you'll probably see the trophies for that DLC pack appear on this site in the next few days.

1 hour ago, REAPER4536 said:

Every Battlefield will have dlc trophies since Battlefield 3 premium.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 had Special weapons, Onslaugh & Vietnam DLC packs with trophies.

Personally, Battlefield Vietnam should be a new game to consider for the future.

Also, I really want the Bad Company to come back with the third game, but I don't think DICE would ever release it

Back into the topic, 

DICE can make decent and kinda enjoyable trophies. Visceral did 40k kills trophies because nobody played their game. The thing is that Hardline is quite boring.

Edited by charlijaen

4 hours ago, c464646 said:

I'm curious whether this game will have additional DLC trophies in the future.

Does anyone have any information regarding this matter?

Yes there will be. There has been DLC trophies for Battlefield games for the past 7 years.

On 3/6/2017 at 10:53 AM, charlijaen said:

Battlefield Bad Company 2 had Special weapons, Onslaugh & Vietnam DLC packs with trophies.

Personally, Battlefield Vietnam should be a new game to consider for the future.

Also, I really want the Bad Company to come back with the third game, but I don't think DICE would ever release it

Back into the topic, 

DICE can make decent and kinda enjoyable trophies. Visceral did 40k kills trophies because nobody played their game. The thing is that Hardline is quite boring.

40k kills trophies?? 10k kills trophies :)

1 minute ago, Bezenko said:

I can see them on the PSN app, looks fairly easy. One is related to assignments though, so that MIGHT be grindy.

I see them now! You only need to get a kill with each of the 5 Primary Weapons so shouldn't be too bad :) Yeah these look extremely easy.