S.K. Peach Beach Splash trophy thoughts and game discussion

Wow, this looks like a fun list. Sure the common grind is there but that surprising multiplayer trophies shocked me xD 

14Lc9b276.png

Max all characters? I'm gonna max them all  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Except the lolis.... *cough* *cough*

And yes.... OPPAI!!!! 

Bebe-tan doe, gonna be a pet..... Zzzzz....

• Like 2

Looks like the multiplayer ones are there as it states "including multiplayer", so I assume there are technically no multiplayer trophies, as it seems you can get them all single player, yet, the ones that say "incl multiplayer" are just that, where you can get them is also in multiplayer, which is nice, no multiplayer only trophies, which is nice.

Hopefully it's released here in New Zealand though, I mean we did get the last two Senran Kagura games, not Bon Appetite though... so the chances of it getting released here is not so bad.

My thoughts are similar hopefully the Inc stands for including Multiplayer.

There are no Shinobi Girl's Heart trophies. So this is already a positive for me, sure the stories were funny but the actual gameplay is what made it a painful platinum

grindy and boring af.

But I can't think any other trophy set for a Senran Kagura game. The 4 of them are practically the same with Bon Apettit being the most annoying of all.

ok/10

I play this for the hometown, the trophies are something else.

1 hour ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Looks like the multiplayer ones are there as it states "including multiplayer", so I assume there are technically no multiplayer trophies, as it seems you can get them all single player, yet, the ones that say "incl multiplayer" are just that, where you can get them is also in multiplayer, which is nice, no multiplayer only trophies, which is nice.

Hopefully it's released here in New Zealand though, I mean we did get the last two Senran Kagura games, not Bon Appetite though... so the chances of it getting released here is not so bad.

Why did you guys not get Bon Appetite? FX6dPs0.jpg

1 hour ago, SnowxSakura said:

Going to level up homura's and miyabi's bust to the max :awesome:

Whut?  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dun forget we get new tanned grill so add some variety

Spoiler

eVZmYcR.png

1 hour ago, Aranea Highwind said:

I wish more of the trophies included the cast instead of those water guns and other symbols. Anyway the list seems grindy but hopefully is not that big of a deal.

Yeah, I liked how they did that with Estival Versus.... It would have been better if they added the new girls in the trophy list too xD 

1 hour ago, fisty123 said:

My thoughts are similar hopefully the Inc stands for including Multiplayer.

There are no Shinobi Girl's Heart trophies. So this is already a positive for me, sure the stories were funny but the actual gameplay is what made it a painful platinum

The TnA wasn't a painful road to platinum :awesome: 

Honestly I do hope in this one we aren't forced to play the characters we don't like *cough* Mirai *cough*

19 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

Huh, when I see the words "inc#. multiplayer", I was thinking that maybe the devs want to encourage online play, but not force it unto the players themselves, which is a great thing for me. Last thing I want is to focus on online stuff.

Hmm like what everybody mentioned up top, I do not think you actually need to play online to get those trophies but I don't mind playing for fun with you all :awesome: 

2 minutes ago, RemiXounD said:

grindy and boring af.

But I can't think any other trophy set for a Senran Kagura game. The 4 of them are practically the same with Bon Apettit being the most annoying of all.

ok/10

I play this for the hometown, the trophies are something else.

Hometown? You mean like the one game you're playing?  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Spoiler

4Lf2cdd2.png 8L03dd20.png 17L53f3b4.png 22Lf242d6.png

A good hometown indeed.  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Hertz said:

Why did you guys not get Bon Appetite? FX6dPs0.jpg

Whut?  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dun forget we get new tanned grill so add some variety

Hide contents

eVZmYcR.png

Yeah, I liked how they did that with Estival Versus.... It would have been better if they added the new girls in the trophy list too xD 

The TnA wasn't a painful road to platinum :awesome: 

Honestly I do hope in this one we aren't forced to play the characters we don't like *cough* Mirai *cough*

Hmm like what everybody mentioned up top, I do not think you actually need to play online to get those trophies but I don't mind playing for fun with you all :awesome: 

Hometown? You mean like the one game you're playing?  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reveal hidden contents

4Lf2cdd2.png 8L03dd20.png 17L53f3b4.png 22Lf242d6.png

A good hometown indeed.  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

How did you know I loved a tan grill?:awesome:

http://www.carmonasappliances.com/media/catalog/product/cache/730/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/g/e/genesis-e-310nt.jpg