How to get Billionaire Trophy (Glitch)

ItsWhooper

10 minutes ago, iNtErWhOoPeR said:

It was super time consuming, from the moment I broke my first chest it took me roughly 3-4 hours of just constant smashing. Thankfully my good buddy managed to place most of them down while I was at work. 

Yeah, that's where I don't think I would have the patience, just thinking on doing non stop smashing for around 4 hours worth sounds too boring for me.

3 hours ago, iTzDanielParsons said:

surely tt games will make this easyer at some point because i dont have till for this

haha, you wish. theyll patch this glitch and then its back to 350+ hrs plat...

So, this video says its 8 hours, some other said 2hrs. 8 hrs in one sessions sounds not so interesting :/

Edited by raimo666

It's not mentioned in the video but we did do this online so we weren't sure about 2 controllers which appeared to not work. We then spent several hours placing chests for each other. Made a back up save and let the host go nuts for several hours. They had to get 1.2 since they 200 mil before hand already. As for player 2, player 2 can place chests but when they destory their own chests they won't get any studs UNLESS that player leaves the game and rejoins. This doesn't work for the host! The trophy could be glitched still even if you got to 1 bil using this method but for us we both got the trophy. I played the player 2 in this situation and got the trophy the second I hit 1 billion. I'm truly sorry if anyone does this and doesn't get it. If you need more help on or wanna join the world we created please comment on the video. Brian (the dude who made the video) will try and help anyone who is having troubles. 

we didn't have 16k chests laid out since the game would crash if we did. On our written trophy guide we covered this but we did discover a glitch within the glitch after the video was posted where roughly 300-500 chests kept re spawning after leaving the area we cleared and coming back. We are trying to get through 1 person a day possibly to join the world we made and the glitch may or may not work for you if you join our world. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/22/2017 at 9:59 PM, iNtErWhOoPeR said:

To anyone has or is going to try this we did have someone try this and message us saying they didn't get it until around 1.8 billion so it may vary depending on the person? 

It pops when you get 1 billion MORE than what you started with. When I joined my friends world and did this glitch, but used the wheelbarrow method cause its faster and easier, my trophy popped right at 1 billion, cause I started at 0. But he had a few hundred million and it popped when he got 1 billion more than what he started with...

3 hours ago, jdizzle0420 said:

It pops when you get 1 billion MORE than what you started with. When I joined my friends world and did this glitch, but used the wheelbarrow method cause its faster and easier, my trophy popped right at 1 billion, cause I started at 0. But he had a few hundred million and it popped when he got 1 billion more than what he started with...

What is the wheelbarrow method?

You got a link to something that describes it?

7 hours ago, tartandon said:

What is the wheelbarrow method?

You got a link to something that describes it?

You need 2 people to do this and you have to do it one sitting. One person holds the wheelbarrow and the other person spams X for almost 4 hours. All credit goes to the video creator:

TT

5 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

Is this ever going to get fixed? I have had it since launch but haven't started it yet. I am waiting to see if it gets patched so no glitched methods needs to be used for it. I would like to be able to get it naturally.

I've tweeted TTGames twice & contacted support on website both have been ignored, they haven't been on twitter since early March. Safe to say I won't be buying any of their games in the future, TTGames communication and support is horrible!

Edited by Am4z1n9_AZ

• 1 month later...