[Removed from store] Massive Discount on UK PSN Store for FFXV (For PS Plus members)

SkyMason

Just a heads up that this is currently £9.99 on the UK Store (I'm guessing there's a similar price for the EU region as a whole as well). Big discount is only for Plus members though. Wasn't the biggest fan of this even though I got the plat, but would be ridiculous not to get it at this price, especially considering it's only a few months old! It's also £27.99 w/ season pass (though I'd honestly just wait until all the DLC is out).

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/final-fantasy-xv/cid=EP0082-CUSA01615_00-FINALFANTASYXV00

EDIT: Appears to have been an error and they've removed it from the store, grats to anyone who got it for that price though!

Edited by SkyMason

10 minutes ago, SkyMason said:

Just a heads up that this is currently £9.99 on the UK Store (I'm guessing there's a similar price for the EU region as a whole as well). Big discount is only for Plus members though. Wasn't the biggest fan of this even though I got the plat, but would be ridiculous not to get it at this price, especially considering it's only a few months old! It's also £27.99 w/ season pass (though I'd honestly just wait until all the DLC is out).

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/final-fantasy-xv/cid=EP0082-CUSA01615_00-FINALFANTASYXV00

WOW, i was gonna wait until all dlc comes out and buy the whole thing, but at this price is a steal!! i'm buying this right now, thanks for the tip

Damn, i bought this one at the christmas sale, but this sale is just strange. Such a high discount is normally only given to games that are 2 years or older, this one just released and now already such a discount!!

4 minutes ago, aric201812 said:

great spot!.. tried to add to basket and it says "not eligible"... maybe the deal is not live yet.. i guess it is supposed to be the yet to be announced "deal of the week"

They removed FFXV from the store. Someone clearly made a mistake putting the game up for sale.

1 minute ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Got this! Awesome price! Thanks to PSNP!

You could always create EU account for things like this =D

Yeah but I use PSN cards for all my purchases and I didn't think you could load US cards onto a EU account. I am hoping that we will get the same deal as a Flash Sale this Friday.

9 minutes ago, Taobaka said:

There is no Final Fantasy XV in Russian store, though.

They removed it from all stores to fix it =D

People who already bought it are okay and can happily download it =D

16 minutes ago, skateak said:

Yeah but I use PSN cards for all my purchases and I didn't think you could load US cards onto a EU account. I am hoping that we will get the same deal as a Flash Sale this Friday.

Even better.

Obviously not US cards, but you just can buy UK PSN cards online :)

1 minute ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Even better.

Obviously not US cards, but you just can buy UK PSN cards online :)

Ehh, too much work at that point. If it was on the US store, I would likely make a quick impulse buy like I usually do and it would get shoved back into my 200+ game backlog until I got around too it. An example of that is I have the Duscae and Platinum demos downloaded but have never booted them up. I would have to go through the process of buying the card online, I don't have a debit card or anything so I would have to buy a Mastercard Giftcard which costs like $6 to activate and make a new account, I would probably remember my backlog and reconsider for another time or just a US sale. It is a good suggestion though.

Oh

6 hours ago, SkyMason said:

A couple people here have said it was an error on Sony's part and they are fixing it. They got pretty lucky it seems. It would probably be a good idea to lock the thread so people don't post here saying it isn't on sale for them. 

11 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Yeah, I guessed. There was kinda cheap (~25 euros) "digital premium" edition, and while I was thinking if I should get this one it got taken down too.