85 easy Platinum Games for Ps3

IBadDriverI

please don't get me wrong, i always appreciate if someone tries to help with things like that, but an almost 8 minutes video, where you just list some games should've been... well... a list! ;)

perhaps at least list the games with their completion times and difficulty in the video description on youtube and/or here?

• Like 1

This Video is for new Trophy Hunters out there who would get some fast and easy platinums .

For some experience Trophy Hunters this Video is boring of course because 90% have all games already.I bet if u scroll through all the easy platinum sites it takes longer then 6min

I can't even plat Heavy Fire. I can't even last for 15 minutes. :unsure:

Exactly the same over here, man that game was nothing but trash, i couldn't take it anymore and i stopped playing and i had to delete my user from my console before syncing and get screwed forever, there are mediocre games like Jurassic The Hunted or Deep Black not good games but not bad either but those Heavy Fire games are unplayable 

• Like 1

You should re-name this thread " Kill your average rarity". If this is really for new trophy hunters, they should understand that having 85 platinums with an average rarity of 80% is not only unimpressive, it would be downright embarrassing. Just sayin'.

• Like 3

Going through the list, i have

CS GO

MAGUS

SOUL SUSPECT

Under defeat 

Wolf among us

Prince of persia: forgotten sands 

Sly cooper 4

Gow ghost of sparta

Twd

All 3 sly games

Spare parts

(Future) life is strange

I would question a few games on this list like sherlock games, prince of persia and a few others. Like how you didn't include sound shapes and how stein gates was there though. Wonder why there wasn't more cabela games. Guess i need to step up my game if i really wanna become an experienced trophy hunter and get 90% of these games

1 minute ago, TheYuriG said:

CS GO

MAGUS

SOUL SUSPECT

Under defeat 

Wolf among us

Sly cooper 4

Gow ghost of sparta

Twd

All 3 sly games

Spare parts

(Future) life is strange

I would question a few games on this list like sherlock games, prince of persia and a few others. Like how you didn't include sound shapes and how stein gates was there though. Wonder why there wasn't more cabela games. Guess i need to step up my game if i really wanna become an experienced trophy hunter and get 90% of these games

I hate this one. It sucks. 

Anyway, pretty good list OP. Is the video yours? I have quite a few of these, but honestly, I've never heard of a bunch of them. Thanks for not filling the list with pointless Japanese VNs that you can't even read.

2 hours ago, IBadDriverI said:

This Video is for new Trophy Hunters out there who would get some fast and easy platinums .

For some experience Trophy Hunters this Video is boring of course because 90% have all games already.I bet if u scroll through all the easy platinum sites it takes longer then 6min

I watched 15 seconds of that video. I couldn't bear another second of that shitty music. You should think about voice over commentary instead. Anyways, if somebody is new to trophy hunting, I don't think starting it with crap filler and garbage is a good way to build momentum. Some easy plats that are good games is different, but to suggest people buy shitty games just for an easy plat is damn near irresponsible.  

10 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

CS GO

MAGUS

SOUL SUSPECT

Under defeat 

Wolf among us

Sly cooper 4

Gow ghost of sparta

Twd

All 3 sly games

Spare parts

(Future) life is strange

Why do you question the PoP games?

1 minute ago, Phil said:

Anyways, if somebody is new to trophy hunting, I don't think starting it with crap filler and garbage is a good way to build momentum. Some easy plats that are good games is different, but to suggest people buy shitty games just for an easy plat is damn near irresponsible.  

I disagree completely. In fact, I think starting with easy plats, even with garbage games, is absolutely the best way to build momentum. Trophy hunting (and particularly plat hunting), is much different than game playing. Often, you need multiple lists sitting right beside you at all times. It can become pretty darn intimidating if the game has any difficulty, and it can ruin the experience if the game is any fun, if you've never done it before.

16 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

CS GO

MAGUS

SOUL SUSPECT

Under defeat 

Wolf among us

Sly cooper 4

Gow ghost of sparta

Twd

All 3 sly games

Spare parts

(Future) life is strange

in my opinion sound shapes and

cabela games are not so easy for everyone includng me

9 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

I disagree completely. In fact, I think starting with easy plats, even with garbage games, is absolutely the best way to build momentum. Trophy hunting (and particularly plat hunting), is much different than game playing. Often, you need multiple lists sitting right beside you at all times. It can become pretty darn intimidating if the game has any difficulty, and it can ruin the experience if the game is any fun, if you've never done it before.

I think you missed 1/2 of what I wrote down. Try reading what I wrote again.

15 minutes ago, Phil said:

Some easy plats that are good games is different, but to suggest people buy shitty games just for an easy plat is damn near irresponsible.  

Edited by Phil