E3 2017 What Do You Want?

DarkSoleride

• 2 weeks later...

I'm hoping for a RDR 2 gameplay trailer, a Spiderman gameplay trailer, a possible new announcement from codemasters (since DiRT 4 will be released June 9th and Micro Machines June 30th), a Sonic Forces trailer and finally (not really what I want but everyone else wants), a TLOU2 trailer.

Why do so many people want to see gameplay of games they already know how the gameplay is. It's not like TLOU2 or RDR2 are suddenly going to be 2.5D sidescrollers or something.

Anyway I'd like to see what Sucker Punch is working on and hope for lot of new IP"s instead of remasters.

• Like 1

On 25/03/2017 at 11:10 AM, snakebit10 said:

I only have one request for this years E3.

I want to see what Sucker Punch is working on. It has been to long not hearing anything from them.

This. 

Days Gone

Splinter Cell Conviction re-master and New Splinter Cell 

Spider-man

Far Cry 5 

Dead Space 4 

Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes coming to PS4/Xbox One

and much more. 

This will be a top E3 I think. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Though I'm in doubt, I would love Naughty Dog to show us The Last of Us Part II gameplay trailer. I believe they might choose to showcase more trailer for Uncharted: The Lost Legacy since it's going to be released in less than three months. :yay:

For Ubisoft, I want new Assassin's Creed to come out this year, and please make a new Splinter Cell. :popcorn:

- A new Prince of Persia, seeing this new Assassin's Creed.

- More gameplay of God of War

- A gameplay of TLOU 2

- Showing more Vita games (I can dream!)

- PS1 games ported to PS4

- EA showing all Burnout PS2 games ported to PS4

- More PSVR exclusive games

- More surprises from Sony E3 conference! (Because they win every year!!!)

Edited by Maxie the Mouse
  • Like 1

Top of the wish list: Devil May Cry 5 or a Ninja Theory DmC sequel. The former has a much greater chance of happening, and that makes me really happy.

There's tons of other things I want to see, but I'd be regurgitating what other people have said.

I want to know more about how the Virtual Console is going to work on the Switch, and what is going to happen when. Seeing as there should be titles out by October (as that's when paid online starts and part of that service is a VC title rental) so mid June seems like a good time to bring more info, especially since games like Splatoon 2 depend on people willing to pay for online.

I want to know what the hell Retro Studios has been working on for three and a half years now. That reveal can't be anything less than amazing.

I want to know when Yooka-Laylee releases for the Switch. That game belongs on a Nintendo console and Nintendo should've handed the devs a bag of money to ensure it would be a launch title for the Switch, it's a shame that we still know so little about the time frame.

I want to know more about the new Assassin's Creed.

I want to know the expected release date of Runner 3.

I want to know if I ever get any Star Wars games again. EA has done nothing but mess up since they got the exclusive rights, all we've seen is a Battlefront that's basically multiplayer only, and we're now getting a sequel to that game. I fail to understand why Star Wars remasters as well as a new Rogue Squadron are not a thing yet.