Best Approach To 100% UC3?

I am thinking about getting the UC3 MP trophies.  I have never started but have an idea of the types of annoying trophies it has (Grinds and luck based crap).  Thing is, before going on and joining random session, I would like to know if there is a smart way to tackle these.  I took so long getting UC2 completed cuz I was all over the place 

For those who already got the 100%, what would you recommend someone just starting as the best way to approach the DLC of this game to make it more bearable and efficient

If you're up for boosting and find a good team you can get most trophies without breaking a sweat, some of the co op ones are hard but again, with a good team they become bearable if you can communicate efficiently.

Since it's been years since the dlc's came out there are roadmaps and guides everywhere, just search for a few and see what works for you.

Just know that going into this you can expect to spend easily over 100 hours, good luck!

• Like 1

The best approach is to love what you're doing, just like I did when I was hunting that amazing 100%. Those were my best times in gaming. I miss them a lot. I don't see a reason to go for the 100% if you don't love the multiplayer as much as I do. UC3's 100% is not for trophy hunters, but for the loyal community who never stopped loving and supporting that amazing multiplayer. <3 :)

Edited by GoldenSurprise
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, GoldenSurprise said:

The best approach is to love what you're doing, just like I did when I was hunting that amazing 100%. Those were my best times in gaming. I miss them a lot. I don't see a reason to go for the 100% if you don't love the multiplayer as much as I do. UC3's 100% is not for trophy hunters, but for the loyal community who never stopped loving and supporting that amazing multiplayer. <3 :)

You should help me 100% U3 ;)

Find a good boosting group if you can, usually groups will tend to stick together until everyone has the trophies.

The treasure trophies are by far the most annoying thing you will encounter, I advise to start on those as soon as possible.  You can get a lot of the treasures by farming the siege round on Chateau Arena on Crushing (you will need 2 other people) and if you're playing Hunter Arena, mix it up and play with different people.  I got my last treasure drop from someone who I hadn't played with before.

• Like 2

I think you should start from Arena mode.You will get familiar with the game (it's different than sp) and you will start working on your treasures.It's important to have 2 controllers in order to use splitscreen.This will cut the time you'll need to get all dlc trophies.It's a must when you play Hunter Arena.Generally work on co-op trophies while looking for boosting sessions for the competitive ones.With the friends you'll make from those sessions you will create a team for the crushing co-op trophies.So if you have no-one to boost,start from Arena (normal or easy)

• Like 1

I would recommend focusing on boosting 50 wins in Elimination, since that won't take long at all if you suicide, then boosting Plunder while playing legit TDM when your boosting group isn't available. Once you've gotten 50 legit TDM wins (it's faster legit since you don't have to take turns) and finished up Plunder boosting, start cleaning up your remaining competitive trophies in 3TDM.

Make sure you have all the competitive treasures you need. If you don't, continue boosting until you do (I didn't have to farm these though).

Next, find 2 great loyal co-op partners and do all the co-op trophies. Then, hopefully with the same partners because you will be familiar with their playstyles, skills etc., start getting the treasures in the adventure maps. Start by getting the hard difficulty treasures before doing the easy ones as you may get easy naturally. Kill the last boss and get his treasure before farming the earlier bosses, as you may get early boss treasures on your way to the final boss.

After this, spend all your time in Hunter Arena farming your remaining treasures. You can play some regular arena and exploit the spawn points on Chateau, but I found this much less efficient than Hunter Arena so only bother with it if you're really bored of Hunter.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

You have a PS4 so you could always go for the Remastered version, it doesn't have the multiplayer...

He has already started Uncharted 3 on PS3, doing the PS4 version won't help him complete it...

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, madbuk said:

He has already started Uncharted 3 on PS3, doing the PS4 version won't help him complete it...

Only if you really want that one. I have bought the PS4 versions  last week (there's a sale still going on) and I won't bother eith the PS3 versions any more, also won't do any more work in Brotherhood/Revelations now that I have the PS4 Ezio collection.

Of course it all depends on how big of a completionist you are...

11 hours ago, madbuk said:

I would recommend focusing on boosting 50 wins in Elimination, since that won't take long at all if you suicide, then boosting Plunder while playing legit TDM when your boosting group isn't available. Once you've gotten 50 legit TDM wins (it's faster legit since you don't have to take turns) and finished up Plunder boosting, start cleaning up your remaining competitive trophies in 3TDM.

Make sure you have all the competitive treasures you need. If you don't, continue boosting until you do (I didn't have to farm these though).

Next, find 2 great loyal co-op partners and do all the co-op trophies. Then, hopefully with the same partners because you will be familiar with their playstyles, skills etc., start getting the treasures in the adventure maps. Start by getting the hard difficulty treasures before doing the easy ones as you may get easy naturally. Kill the last boss and get his treasure before farming the earlier bosses, as you may get early boss treasures on your way to the final boss.

After this, spend all your time in Hunter Arena farming your remaining treasures. You can play some regular arena and exploit the spawn points on Chateau, but I found this much less efficient than Hunter Arena so only bother with it if you're really bored of Hunter.

Seems like a great route to take

Thanks for this

• Like 1

Don't matter how good you are, when grinding treasures or trophies in coop adventure or the massive 150 in the shade medals, it will take forever if you keep meeting up with awful playing randoms. Recently, I calculate 95% of players you meet in adventure can't handle crushing and they're not smart enough to give it up and leave game. They will stay in game and run out the lives.

I'm currently boosting U3. We have a very active group on Discord, which is an app you can download from the Play Store. You can find all of us there! We have separate text chats for the multiplayer and the co-op modes as well as audio chats.

Most of the U3 legends are there ?

Edited by AOS_47
  • Like 1

I have a lot of good memories from getting 100% in U3 - Coop is a great experience and treasure hunting is very rewarding. I cannot imagine playing on PS4 without Coop campaign - it adds 50% to overall experience. The same goes to U2 - playing coop with buddies and trying to get all those treasures was best part of Uncharted experience for me :) It took a lot of time to 100% U3 (over a month), but it was worth it. Cannot wait to play coop in U4! ;D

Answering your question - just follow trophy guide and use boosting sessions - you will need many of those - and during that time, you will meet and bond with many other players :)

Edited by Kristmas2

I have gotten all the competitive and kill based dlc trophies. You'll need a dedicated boosting group who are reliable. Getting 50 TDM, Plunder and Objective wins will take many many hours. While boosting TDM and Objective get your kill trophies and collect as many treasures as you can. Then using hunter arena finish off your remaining treasures (depending on how lucky you are, this'll take a while). Then you can go for the Co-Op trophies.

Edited by Azaan60