Your Game Of The Year 2012

Razza

Man what a tough choice. Been debating this for an hour or so. I loved Borderlands 2, XCOM: Enemy Unknown and Far Cry 3. But I have to go with Rainbow Moon. yeah it did get a little repetitive after the 50 hour mark, but no game sucked me in so quickly this year.

I can think of a few, but I can't decide on a clear-cut one though (I'm not going to count HD remakes):

Dragon's Dogma

Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2

One Piece: Pirate Warriors

LittleBigPlanet Karting

Resident Evil 6

Disgaea 4

Tales of Graces f

Hatsune Miku - Project Diva f

Ragnarok Oddyssey

Edited by Blanc_WhiteHeart

For me it's Machinarium. Maybe an odd choice at first and certainly not the game that I played the most, but it was the surprise hit for me! Got it for free with PS Plus without knowing anuthing about it. From the moment I first started it up I was hooked on the great graphics, ambia,ce and point&click gameplay! Finished it in a couple of days without playing any other game in between and loved every minute of it!

Would have say Walking Dead or Journey, but their Genre is easy sellers, so for me GotY 2012 is Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward.

This game open my eyes (well Dunamiss 15 demo did) to Visual Novel genre and made me consider 100% the previous game

9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors, which only are to the DS.

So now I just wait for another Visual Novel to release to Vita or PS3

Its a toughie for me... I'm not the biggest fan of console FPS games, so nobody was surprised more when I found that I loved Borderlands 2 to bits especially after hating the first so much that I stopped playing after about 5 hours.

So for game play it was BL2.

For story, it is The Walking Dead, no game has ever had me that emotionally invested.

then I got XCOM for Christmas, I knew it was going to be good, but its been a real doozy.

so for me, I think it has to go

1. The Walking Dead

2. Xcom

3. Borderlands2

- Uncharted: Golden Abyss

It's a must have for anyone with a Vita. Graphics look amazing and gameplay flows very well. It's my first Uncharted game and it definitely has my interest in the rest of the series. U:GA uses everything the Vita gives you. The touch screen is perfect for climbing. It's free on PS+ right now so go download it!

- Silent Hill: Downpour

The story was kinda meh, but the setting looked beautiful. I loved the overgrown grass, the cracked and wet streets, the rain etc.. I also liked how you could enter some of the homes and look through some of the vehicles for items. As a Silent Hill fan, I'd say that it is a game that horror fans should look into. This game has a lot of side quests that I would say is better than the main story. :P Downpour has really great endings and has the best final boss that I've ever fought in a Silent Hill game. Only flaws is the story and the enemies. The enemies don't look like your typical nightmare fuel monsters from the first 4. They look more like Shibito from Siren (which is also badass.) Don't let this game fly under the radar!

I am huge Silent Hill fan, and I have played them all up to Homecoming. I never thought of buying Downpour, but you might of just inspired me.