How about some more trophy milestones? =)

I'm not saying every 10 platinum should be in the milestone list but how about adding 111, 222, 333 and so on?

If  i'm correct after 100 plats you get a milestone for every 25 and after 250 its every 50 plats.

Just tought it would be cool to add some more =>

• Like 1

666th trophy, 666th plat... well, I would most definitely be pleased by that! I've been on a countdown for 1666 trophies for a while now. My 666th trophy was the last gold from Entwined, and my 1666th trophy will be for unlocking the 100% ending in psychological horror game Anna Extended Edition. 

Edited by Midnightwards666
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

I'd like to see the milestones for every 1,000th trophy after 10,000 put back in, because at the moment it jumps from 10,000 to 15,000 etc.

I completely agree, the new way is far too spread out imo.

I mean yes, okay, you can argue they're milestones so they should be spread out, but look at these numbers. By the time you reach 10000 and the milestone shifts, 5000 is half of your entire collection. To put that into some context, I recently hit 10K. I started actively going for trophies in Jan 2013, 4 years ago. So essentially there will now be a 2 year gap between each milestone if I continue at this rate.

• Like 1

After 10k trophies you get one either every 1k or every 2,5k but 5 k trophies between milestones will take a long time for most people will take me pretty much 2 years.

1000 trophies is a milestones in my book. you have to 100% about 20 AAA titles since most of them have 50ish trophies.

Edited by Quink666

1 hour ago, Quink666 said:

After 10k trophies you get one either every 1k or every 2,5k but 5 k trophies between milestones will take a long time for most people will take me pretty much 2 years.

1000 trophies is a milestones in my book. you have to 100% about 20 AAA titles since most of them have 50ish trophies.

Every 2.5k after hitting 10k sounds a lot better imo.

22 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

For all of you who would like 666 to be a new milestone, please take a minute and search for Number of the Beast. You're welcome for the enlightenment. 

I support 3141 and 8008 though, definitely. 

Guess that the reason people want it.

29 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

For all of you who would like 666 to be a new milestone, please take a minute and search for Number of the Beast. You're welcome for the enlightenment. 

I support 3141 and 8008 though, definitely. 

Why the hell do you think people want that as a milestone? :facepalm:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, X_Wizi_X said:

I'd like to come back to the milestones that were before the upgrade:

< 100 = 25, 50, 75, 100 

> 100 = 150, 200, 250 and so on

plus a milestone on every 1.000th plat

Or at least combined with the current variant:

1, 10, 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 250 and so on (20th, 30th and 40th plats out, 25th back).

• Like 1

11 hours ago, madbuk said:

I completely agree, the new way is far too spread out imo.

I mean yes, okay, you can argue they're milestones so they should be spread out, but look at these numbers. By the time you reach 10000 and the milestone shifts, 5000 is half of your entire collection. To put that into some context, I recently hit 10K. I started actively going for trophies in Jan 2013, 4 years ago. So essentially there will now be a 2 year gap between each milestone if I continue at this rate.

Yeah, it took me 7 and a half years to get to 10,000 trophies, so my 15,000th trophy could well be in 2020 or 2021.

10 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Guess that the reason people want it.

10 hours ago, Devil_Spooky said:

Why the hell do you think people want that as a milestone? :facepalm:

Um. The number of the beast is actually 616, not 666. 666 really means nothing. Thanks for not following directions, do not pass class. Work in fast food for the rest of your lives. Live in ignorance. Good luck!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papyrus_115

Edited by DaivRules

47 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Um. The number of the beast is actually 616, not 666. 666 really means nothing. Thanks for not following directions, do not pass class. Work in fast food for the rest of your lives. Live in ignorance. Good luck!

First of all, I'd say that there's no need for you to be mean.

Then, I would say that your instructions were vague, since you suggested a search for "number of the beast" which results in what everybody might expect, which is Iron Maiden's song and album... Were you a teacher (trying to provide the tools for @Quink666 and @Devil_Spooky to instruct themselves) I'd say that you failed. A teacher must provide guidance and be clear with the instructions.

That being said, next time you might want to try with something like "search for the real number of the beast and state your opinion. Is it 666 or 616?" Then people might get curious and you'll get your point, enlightening their minds.

I hope you don't get this the wrong way, I just think that being mad at people because they don't understand what you've said isn't getting you anywhere. I'd rather see people having a good time together on the site than insulting eachother.

Now what I propose is that all of you say sorry to the other one... :popcorn: Just kidding, teacher's reflex :facepalm:

I'm also leaving this here so that we can check an "against 616" position... Does he have a point or not? https://escapeallthesethings.com/666-616-number-mark-of-the-beast/ I think there's strong evidence to support whatever you like the most, so please discuss but don't fight  ;)

Edited by Gray-Fox-44
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

First of all, I'd say that there's no need for you to be mean.

I don't think I was being mean. I believe everyone else lives by the Golden Rule - "Treat others how you would like to be treated" therefore they treated me like they would like to be treated.

My response was in the same vein as theirs. 

But you are right. My expectations of people are too high if I expect them to be curious enough why someone would suggest to do a few minutes of research. I should have just spoon fed them what I was trying to get at. 

2 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

But you are right. My expectations of people are too high if I expect them to be curious enough why someone would suggest to do a few minutes of research. I should have just spoon fed them what I was trying to get at.

I don't think you're aiming too high, I just believe that people have different interests, and you just didn't nail those of the students involved ;) I mean, you can not expect everybody to be curious about the same things than you. Hence, their lack of time to do some research, don't you think?

Also, I edited my previous post with a link, and I wouldn't mind getting your opinion :)

5 hours ago, DaivRules said:

I don't think I was being mean. I believe everyone else lives by the Golden Rule - "Treat others how you would like to be treated" therefore they treated me like they would like to be treated.

My response was in the same vein as theirs. 

How did i treat you with no respect? I wrote "guess that the reason people want it" and then you insult me?