1. 1. Choose Wisely

• Futaba Sakura (CV: Aoi Yuuki)
    • Makoto Niijima (CV: Rina Satou)
    • Ann Takamaki (CV: Nana Mizuki)
    • Haru Okumura (CV: Haruka Tomatsu)
    • Tae Takemi (CV: Yuka Saitou)
    • Sadayo Kawakami (CV: Mai Fuchigami)
    • Ichiko Ohya (CV: Yumi Uchiyama)
    • Chihaya Mifune (CV: ... ... Miyu... Matsuki...)
    • Hifumi Togo (CV: Tomomi Isomura)
    • Sae Niijima (CV: Yuuko Kaida)
    • Justine (CV: Aki Toyosaki)
    • Caroline (CV: Aki Toyosaki)

On 2017-5-22 at 8:09 AM, YROSHIKU said:

Now excuse me I'm gonna go to this corner over there and cry a bit, maybe a lot, because I just friendzoned Haru and I feel pretty bad.

Don't feel bad. That's her rightful place as the most boring of all the P5 girls on the team. :awesome:

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

Don't feel bad. That's her rightful place as the most boring of all the P5 girls on the team. :awesome:

Come on, don't be hard on her. 

Haru is a cutie when you get to know her. 

Pretty much like Asuna was supposed to be (reference intended :awesome:)

13 minutes ago, A-Brawl3r said:

can someone explain why each fan base likes each girl. just wondering

Futaba is loli.

Voiced by Aoi Yuuki.

17 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Come on, don't be hard on her. 

Haru is a cutie when you get to know her. 

Pretty much like Asuna was supposed to be (reference intended :awesome:)

Ehh, I don't really see the appeal. I mean she's not bad, but like I said, just kinda boring. There are far better girls to choose from. Why settle for less? I'd even pick that stuck up b**** Makoto over her. :awesome:

On 5/23/2017 at 3:44 PM, Undead Wolf said:

Thanks for cheering me up ;), but you know I just can't help to feel bad, especially thinking about everything she went through during her father case and things she had to put up with later on*. I don't know maybe I'm just too emphatic, but in any way it just left me with a terrible aftertaste.

*I tried to avoid any story/relationship related spoilers so I didn't included any details.

Edited by YROSHIKU

Oh, I'd say Haru is my third favorite after Takemi and Futaba. She's a cutie and I felt sorry for her, I always wanted to hug her and say "It's okay, I'm here for you" :( Too bad she was introduced way too late, it was hard to "fall" for her while you already developed relationships to the other characters. 

• Like 1

Ya know Chihaya wasnt the first one id pick with to be my favorite waifu. It was actually gonna be Haru instead but I didn't get to know her much till my 2nd playthrough. Also it was way late for her intro to come as well.  After max linking her social I do feel kinda bad for putting her in the friendzone. I mean I could've pick her but I was already in a relationship with Chihaya... again. :awesome:  But next time I will pick Haru. Shes my 2nd favorite. 

Edited by Ichiban-Hybrid

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Futaba is aware of the trophies and her idea of a Christmas Eve dinner is fried chicken and cake. That automatically puts her in the top. But for more points her base Persona is named Necronomicon and her timing of buffs and Final Guard have helped me way more than everyone elses abilities. So everyone else can get out with the exception of Tae.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Redgrave said:

Futaba is aware of the trophies and her idea of a Christmas Eve dinner is fried chicken and cake. That automatically puts her in the top. But for more points her base Persona is named Necronomicon and her timing of buffs and Final Guard have helped me way more than everyone elses abilities. So everyone else can get out with the exception of Tae.

2 hours ago, Gamesareify said:

Futaba. Her awkwardness makes her so cute.

These guys know :awesome: 

i have a lot of favourites in the game, it's hard to decide lmao

all the girls are great so i wouldn't be surprised by anyone's choice tbh, and don't understand why people argue over other people's choices so much online

if i had to rank my favourites:

1) Makoto Nijima

2) Sae Nijima

3) Futaba Sakura

4) Ann Takamaki

5) Tae Takemi

6) Sadayo Kawakami

i haven't finished the game yet, or met Haru

I'll just park this here...

peWCfrD.jpg

A bit harsh but at least the rankings are pretty accurate. I'd drop Haru to shit tier and put Hifumi in her old slot.

if it wasn't for the annoying descriptions, and Futaba so low ranked this is actually a pretty good list imo. Also Ryujii was one of my least favourite characters in the game

Edited by SoIidWoIf

I am new to the Persona series, but when I saw the trailer of this game and saw that long haired girl typing on the computer (Didn't know her name at the time) I said to myself "I bet she is going to be a nerdy introvert like me I like her already". Then I learned that in the Persona series you can get into relationships with some of the girls and I said to myself again "This game better let get into a relationship with her because to me she is the best girl" and the forums confirmed what I hoped was true and then I started playing the game and not only was I right about Futaba being a nerdy introvert they exceeded my expectations by making her more nerdy and more of an introvert than I imagined and I love her even more. So yeah me vote goes to Futaba.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jakeirako said:

I am new to the Persona series, but when I saw the trailer of this game and saw that long haired girl typing on the computer (Didn't know her name at the time) I said to myself "I bet she is going to be a nerdy introvert like me I like her already". Then I learned that in the Persona series you can get into relationships with some of the girls and I said to myself again "This game better let get into a relationship with her because to me she is the best girl" and the forums confirmed what I hoped was true and then I started playing the game and not only was I right about Futaba being a nerdy introvert they exceeded my expectations by making her more nerdy and more of an introvert than I imagined and I love her even more. So yeah me vote goes to Futaba.

THIS
GUY
FREAKING
KNOWS 

Unless he's playing with English voices :awesome: