Anyone watch any Streamers here?

Thatnerdyfella

Haven't seen anyone start this thread yet and since I'm almost always watching Twitch I got curious as too how many of you watch twitch. If so who are your favorite streamers?

My favorite streamers are: (not in order)

GoldGlove

SoVindictive

TimTheTatman

AngryPug

CohhCarnage

Lirik

Lysias_

I see you are from 1993, and it's interesting how this is such a generational thing! I myself am from 1980 and never quite saw the appeal of Twitch and such. Sure, I can understand why people like it, and don't want to sound judgemental at all, just noting that it generally flies over the heads of older gents like me ?.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, fabmorais_2011 said:

I see you are from 1993, and it's interesting how this is such a generational thing! I myself am from 1980 and never quite saw the appeal of Twitch and such. Sure, I can understand why people like it, and don't want to sound judgemental at all, just noting that it generally flies over the heads of older gents like me 1f605.png.

It's all good. I was bored when I created this and still am. Just passing time before I gotta head to work. lol I find myself watching streamers quite a bit because of how bipolar I am when actually trying to put time into games anymore. I don't play and put time into them as much as I used to. Due to outdoor hobbies.

Myself ;)

Aha, but I watch:

JayKeo (plays SMM)

HardFlaccid 

Mattmatt10111 (does speedruns of games like uncharted)

DarkViper88 (speedruns gta)

1 hour ago, Chin Chon Lee said:

Haven't seen anyone start this thread yet and since I'm almost always watching Twitch I got curious as too how many of you watch twitch. If so who are your favorite streamers?

My favorite streamers are: (not in order)

GoldGlove

SoVindictive

TimTheTatman

AngryPug

CohhCarnage

Lirik

Lysias_

You watch quite mainstream people :l

I don't really watch a lot of streams but I'll sometimes drop by if the video seems interesting, and my faves would be Vinesauce and clydemandelin (Mato/legends of localization) Don't watch a lot of pure let's play/gameplay type streams though, it has to have something else, like "let's talk about interesting stuff about this game" or "let's play these weird terrible bootleg games"

Edited by Zanreo

I'd rather play myself than watch someone else for entertainment. If it's for checking a game out I'd rather watch or read a review about it, I understand alot of people watch streams as "Background noise" while they are doing something else which lends it much more to PC gaming than Console gaming.

I can see the appeal though, maybe if it's for a competitive game and you want to try and learn from better players. I don't play enough of any multiplayer game to actually want to get really good at it though ...

I rather watch someone play Rainbow Six Siege than play it myself. Probably because I suck at the game (the pressure is too much :c) but it is also fun to watch. Anyhow, that's why I watch mainly competitive Siege players on Twitch. I also watch quite a lot of Overwatch pros and semi-pros in order to become better myself. Sometimes, I like to watch some other stuff though. Last autumn e.g., I spent hours and hours watching different streamers play Civilization VI.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Never bothered. Internet sucks. I hate watching anything at 480, 720 res these days....

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY