Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Katt said:

One more for the list.

I will miss this one.

That's so sad, fortunately for me I'm several days away from colonel, but to anyone reading this, there's no way you'll be able to finish this even if you start now and play every day, unless you're willing to spend 100s of dollars on stocked fuel.

Edited by Orphioon
Doublepost.

57 minutes ago, Orphioon said:

That's so sad, fortunately for me I'm several days away from colonel, but to anyone reading this, there's no way you'll be able to finish this even if you start now and play every day, unless you're willing to spend 100s of dollars on stocked fuel.

That's right, but if people who want to get 100% before the server shuts down are not sure about if it's possible yet, mind this: it took me over 1100 sorties to get the Colonel Rank. So if you are on 9XX sorties, there is still some time left! Just make sure to do ALL daily missions every single day to get stocked fuel.

I might as well post some Infinity information here since people are probably curious of what it takes.

To get to Rank Colonel you need 481,637exp, you get about 300-600exp per match (depending on how well you did and more importantly, how well the group did)

Expect to be getting about 300-400exp per match with low level aircraft, weaponry and just being a noob.

You need to spend at least 1 fuel to play a game, you hold up to a maximum of 3 fuel (6 on weekends) and Fuel replenishes by 1 every 4 hours.

You can also spend 'stocked fuel' to play a game, this fuel has no storage limit, but can only be obtained by chance after every mission (quite rare) from daily challenges (about 2 per day) or by buying it, which i wouldn't suggest because it's very expensive.

I don't know if this really belongs in the thread, if not, i'll just move it into the Infinity Forum.

It seems that accordingly to EA Services Status page, that Monopoly Streets for PS3 shuts down today o.o

I didn't see it a couple of days ago, so that's awesomely weird. As the game has been delisted, it is already unobtainable for almost everybody as we need the retail version asap.

(In case, you're interested in rushing it, please message me in PSN)

Edited by EdinhoN

4 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

It seems that accordingly to EA Services Status page, that Monopoly Streets for PS3 shuts down today o.o

I didn't see it a couple of days ago, so that's awesomely weird. As the game has been delisted, it is already unobtainable for almost everybody as we need the retail version asap.

(In case, you're interested in rushing it, please message me in PSN)

I've seen some people who own it on XBox 360 say the servers are gone.

10 hours ago, Empovyle said:

6 hours ago, Empovyle said:

More bad news today. Saints Row The Third and Saints Row IV platinums will soon be unobtainable as well.

My Steelport is shutting down which will make one trophy in both games unobtainable.

Damn!! Guess I gotta play SR3 and 4 plus KZ2's MP now. Got KZ3 done years ago, could do the DLC for it. Welp, that's 3 games bumped to the top of the list. I'm gonna get the online done for SR3 and 4 this weekend since there's only 1 MP trophy in each game. After that, the grind in KZ2. Sheesh!! Talk about moving on from last gen! Some heave hitters right here. 

4 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

2018 is probably the year of PS3's death. Most of its servers will be missed.

A To Bad and Sad Story because PS3 its one of the Best Platform with alot Great and Fu***** Games Ever! ;)

Dont Give Up People let's try do all of them! ;) If i trust in Me i trust on You to! ;)

Thank's alot my Dear Friend and alot people who help with some games closure dates! ;) HURRRAAAA TO ALL OF THEMMM!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

2018 is probably the year of PS3's death. Most of its servers will be missed.

They're only the first-party titles. There are still tens/hundreds of third-party titles with the servers still online. Ridge Racer 7 has been online since 2006. Well i guess i'll have to try 2048, since i got the HD online trophies several years ago. I guess in a year or two they'll shut down the servers for Twisted Metal and Uncharted 2-3...

On 12/20/2017 at 2:22 PM, Empovyle said:

More bad news today. Saints Row The Third and Saints Row IV platinums will soon be unobtainable as well.

My Steelport is shutting down which will make one trophy in both games unobtainable.

I thought that you could still get the trophy on PS3 even if the servers weren't working....just attempting. :hmm: Since it was down for a month or so, but people still got it. And IIRC, it's not an online trophy on PS4. Correct me if I'm mistaken.

Edited by Jigglypuff