Which trophies autopop exactly?

DARKB1KE

24 minutes ago, ryankamal1998 said:

I don't think that's possible anymore because the prompt doesn't show up. Could be wrong but have had a lot of friends with the issue.

It's a one-time deal to transfer.  If you back out of that screen then you'll never see it again.  It can easily be missed.

That being said, my question was what trophies pop?

Edited by DARKB1KE

7 minutes ago, DARKB1KE said:

It's a one-time deal to transfer.  If you back out of that screen then you'll never see it again.  It can easily be missed.

That being said, my question was what trophies pop?

I think the new UI glitched the prompt, but if you get it the trophies that autopop are all MP trophies from base game and dlc providing you done them all on PS3. Only single player needs to be redone

Edited by ryankamal1998
  • Like 1

It should be still possible to transfer your stats but you have to activate that option on Battlelog.

It will pop all online trophies in base game, plus DLC trophies if you have done them on ps3.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BlindMango said:

I believe they removed this functionality a few months ago, could be wrong though

I think it's the PS3-> PS4 digital upgrade program they had going was discontinued.

Anyways thanks for all responses and replies.   

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
27 minutes ago, Zedd-man said:

Does this still work?

No. At least for me it didn't. I had the game 100%'d on the PS3 version, and upon starting up and the PS4 version (and yes, I did the changing my soldier to PS4 as active before on Battlelog), nothing unlocked for me. Supposedly, this feature was discontinued some time back, but I do recall looking at one persons profile who did still somehow manage to get them to unlock as early as a year ago or so.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...