Profile not updating.

1 minute ago, juniordrfanatic said:

Does this have to do with the recent hacking spree that have been going on worldwide recently?

Not sure. That involves ransomware and Sly said in chat that it was mostly just Sony being uncooperative. And there have been brief updates today, I imagine PSN would be down entirely or something if it was. 

4 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Well, was able to update my profile earlier on, the trophies I earned last night have shown up.  But still seems to be in maintenance mode.  Ah well, hopefully it'll get sorted soon enough.

Yeah, there have been a couple brief periods where updating was allowed. 

4 minutes ago, ShadowStar83x said:

Not sure. That involves ransomware and Sly said in chat that it was mostly just Sony being uncooperative. And there have been brief updates today, I imagine PSN would be down entirely or something if it was. 

So it's just Sony being Sony lol. Yeah, it would be down if it would be something of the sort.

I have been trying to update my profile for the past 3 hours or so, and haven't been able to do so. No biggie. Was just curious of what was going on.

7 minutes ago, juniordrfanatic said:

So it's just Sony being Sony lol. Yeah, it would be down if it would be something of the sort.

I have been trying to update my profile for the past 3 hours or so, and haven't been able to do so. No biggie. Was just curious of what was going on.

Yeah, pretty much, but still an update on how close things are to being functional again would be nice!

12 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

At first i thought we were being blocked, but it looks like PSN is just super poopy right now. Very patchy, doesn't fit patterns of being blocked.

Dont think its PSN beeing glitchy. I tried updating my profile on a similar site and that site had connection with PSN. But that site sucks ;)

I have had trouble with syncing trophies on my PS4 today, they have shown up eventually though. When I synced for the first time today the entire game I had played disappeared from my trophylist. So I tried syncing 2-3 more times straight after and it came back with the new trophies. Happen on two different occations today. Once around 3 hours ago and then again 30 min ago.

Great work, but even though the trophies are updated now and the last trophies that are shown as a slide are correct, the game is not updated as last game played, think that was the issue I had with syncing on my consol too.

4 minutes ago, Morfea said:

Great work, but even though the trophies are updated now and the last trophies that are shown as a slide are correct, the game is not updated as last game played, think that was the issue I had with syncing on my consol too.

I see what you mean:

jg16w2s.png

I just checked on my PS4 and the order of your games is so screwed

So I synced, and my trophies appeared in the "Games" section. But the trophies I most recently earned aren't counted in my totals. I should have 2,140 total trophies, but my totals only show me with 2,129 trophies, and my percentage is off as well as points needed to next level. Is anyone else having this problem?

14 minutes ago, MyNameIsNotTim said:

So I synced, and my trophies appeared in the "Games" section. But the trophies I most recently earned aren't counted in my totals. I should have 2,140 total trophies, but my totals only show me with 2,129 trophies, and my percentage is off as well as points needed to next level. Is anyone else having this problem?

Says you have 11 hidden? But checking on my PS4, that doesn't appear to be the case. Updating seems to be very glitchy, at the moment. Hopefully, it gets straightened out..

3 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

Says you have 11 hidden? But checking on my PS4, that doesn't appear to be the case. Updating seems to be very glitchy, at the moment. Hopefully, it gets straightened out..

Me too, I update my profile and it said that I've 72 hidden trophies, I have update my profile again and now there are 51 hidden trophies, but I've never hidden a trophy and in PS4 I haven't any hidden trophy.

Usually the hidden trophies thing is a temporary issue with PSN, however if it keeps happening then Sly may have to recheck some things with connections to PSN. Just post here if you've having that issue and be sure to give an update if the issue resolves itself in a little while ;)