Profile not updating.

My PS3 is showing my trophies in the wrong order, it's saying I got 2 trophies on Invizimals before i got the Telltale Batman episode 3 trophies (and the Batman trophies are going backwards) and even on PSNProfiles, it's showing Invizimals at the top when i've gotten a trophy on Alienation since. =/ I really don't know how to explain this any better and it's really confusing me...

1 hour ago, BlindMango said:

For someone with games out of order, can you hide all your games with your master PSN privacy setting (Set visibility to "Nobody" instead of "Anyone") then earn a trophy, sync it, then update your profile here to where it says "Aww no trophies here", then set your trophy visibility back to "Anyone", earn a trophy, sync it, then update your profile here to see if that fixes the ordering issue.

It's not clear if people are just now getting that issue today or if it's people report the issue lingering strictly from people 2 days ago.

The games are out of order on psn, and psnprofiles shows the game in the same order as psn does. I'm not sure if this will make a difference.
I put my profile on 'nobody', updated psnprofiles => shows my profile as empty (as it should). Then I placed my psn profile to 'everybody' again and updated psnprofiles again. The processing takes a while it seems, which is understandable. The one game in my profile is still in the wrong place, but still at the same place as it is on psn itself.

Interesting, I have to repopulate my trophy cabinet again. I wasn't expecting that, though it makes sense.

Now I did not do this as you suggested, I skipped getting new trophies in the process. This is because I'm not playing a game at the moment in which I can expect a few trophies in short order. If my test gives no usable data, sorry about that. This is the best I could do at short notice.

Edited by de_digibeet
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Izularia said:

It is SO weird: I played a game, earned a trophy. My order is now correct again, but only because the PlayStation Network hid the games that weren't in the correct order. So I'm at around 300 hidden trophies by now (almost 100 more than I had this morning!) and I can't do anything about it. 

Weirdest thing I've ever experienced with the PSN so far. 

Quoting myself.

Another trophy earned since yesterday: While the amount of hidden trophies is now correct and I am not missing any platinums like I did yesterday, my games are out of order yet again and there are now even more older games at the top than there were yesterday. 

Edited by Izularia

I have just encountered this problem. Just got a trophy in a game I've not played in a few days but it hasn't jumped to the top of the list when sorted by last played despite doing so on my PS4 trophy list. My trophy card hasn't updated either. I hope I won't be stuck with ME Andromeda forever!

Edited by Cleggworth

When I updated during one of those brief windows during the maintenance a couple days ago, everything was fine. But now, Claire has been placed above Defense Grid 2(which may look right, based on timestamps, but it's not how it is on PSN), Rise of the Kasai has moved down some, and Watch_Dogs hasn't moved up, despite it jumping to the top of my trophy list on all 3 systems.

What really worries me with this is, tons of false flags will result from 2017 and onwards games being mixed in with older games..

Edited by DamagingRob

I've noticed just the one game on my list that's out of order. The last trophy I earned for it was in 2014 but I did just open the game last month. Is it just a coincidence that it was bumped up to the same time period? In fact I'm pretty sure it's right in between the same two games that I played before and after it!

I know that when you view your trophies in offline mode on PS3, the order depends not on your last trophy earned but when you last opened the game, so games end up moving around like this all the time and that information is saved... has this somehow crept into the ordering on PSN as well? Anyone else with a similar example?

1 minute ago, mekktor said:

I've noticed just the one game on my list that's out of order. The last trophy I earned for it was in 2014 but I did just open the game last month. Is it just a coincidence that it was bumped up to the same time period? In fact I'm pretty sure it's right in between the same two games that I played before and after it!

I know that when you view your trophies in offline mode on PS3, the order depends not on your last trophy earned but when you last opened the game, so games end up moving around like this all the time and that information is saved... has this somehow crept into the ordering on PSN as well? Anyone else with a similar example?

I deleted games when I 100% them. So that's not the issue on my end.
A game I completed in august 2016 has moved up to sit between games from april 30th 2017 and may 4th 2017.

• Like 1

Why is Borderlands suddenly at the top of my list???  I finished that like two years ago...  And Pixeljunk Shooter (the game I'm playing) doesn't appear to be moving to the top of my list.  (Actually, I have some idea on the former... but will be a lil peeved if it stays this way.)

:hmm:

Edited by B1rvine

My game order on PSN is incorrect. I've earned trophies from Wipeout HD after 6 years, but it didn't move up, it's still down in my list. But it updated the trophies (after 2 tries). Then I checked on my phone using ps app, it's the same. New trophies are shown but it's still at the bottom of the list. Then I checked on PS4, there is no problem on PS4. Wipeout is updated and at the top of the list. 

But when I tried to update my Psnprofiles profile, not only the trophies don't update, the game is completely removed from my games. And it messed up with my milestones, because I had 1 trophy from the game. And since it's not shown on Psnprofiles anymore, my milestones have changed. But it seems that this is not just a problem on Psnprofiles. I hope it'll get fixed soon.

Edit: I earned another trophy from another game (on Vita), synched it, then updated my Psnprofiles profile again. Now Wipeout HD is there and it shows the trophies that I earned yesterday. But just like PS3, it's still at the bottom of the list :)

Edited by emboliformis

Okay, got mine fixed by starting a new game and earning a new trophy, this fixed the order.

Might just be a temporary solution, and it messed up my completion ratio yet again, but oh well.

Edit: trophy card is not updated for now.

Edited by fbdbh

This is proof Sony can't get their goddamn shit straight. 

I doubt anyone else does this but I often frequent the status webpage for Playstation Network on Downdetector. It's a website that tracks issues in regards to whether there are sign in issues, online multiplayer problems, and so on. 

I've noticed a big increase in the comments and activity in the graphs when it comes to problems with Playstation Network in the past two months. People can't sign in, the Store won't load, online doesn't work, etc. Every day there seems to be problems with PSN and Sony doesn't seem to care. 

The worst feeling I can get from this thread is the hidden trophies and the shuffling of games may not be resolved anytime soon. Sony doesn't care about trophy hunters. I love their exclusives, but when you have a team that can't do shit right, the whole deck of cards comes crashing down. 

Maybe this will get resolved. But we can only hope.

Edited by Spaz

I could update yesterday after getting the plat for Hitman 2. Picked up a few trophies for Batman Arkham City later but after the update my last played game is still Hitman instead of Batman. The funny thing is that if I check my trophy list on the Playstation app nothing has changed there either. New picked up trophies do appear but the order of - played games- is unchanged. 

It also started happening to me, games where I recently got new trophies wont move up to the top of the list. I hope Sony will fix this.

EDIT. In my case games order is alright on PSN but wrong here.

Edited by Saionji