Rare Trophy Hunters League Revival! - On Hiatus

10 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Just so I get the scoring right and make it slightly easier to work out:

Bronze, Silver and Gold Trophies: 0 points for Common, 1 point for Uncommon, 5 points for Rare, 10 points for VR and 20 points for UR.

Platinum Trophies: 0 points for Common, 10 points for Uncommon, 50 points for Rare, 100 points for VR and 200 points for UR.

I know it may look simple in the OP, but I like to see the numbers so people can make sense of what they are earning.

This is right.

• Like 1

We're roughly halfway through the First Period. How's everyone doing so far? I'm personally just hopping around online game-to-game, scrapping up VRs and URs everywhere I go. It seems to be working out well enough so far.

12 minutes ago, DoucetDudes said:

Working on Wipeout 2048, The Bit Trip and Injustice. Should be lining up quite a few Ultra Rares soon :)

That's a pretty menacing lineup of games! Even without the plats, you'll probably be one of the top scores with those.

1 minute ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

Havent really done anything since finishing off Shadow Complex and wont have a bunch of time the next few days dood

You're still ahead of me by roughly 100 points. Hopefully, I can change that tonight.

Just now, Psy-Tychist said:

One quick question, do we also have a list of banned games as with the previous League, or is it just the timing we are going by?

There's no banned list. If people think any particular game is too OP, there's nothing stopping them from getting it themselves.

9 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

There is just under an hour left for the first period of the Rare THL.

Please make sure all trophies are synced within half an hour of the period end. Any trophies not synced at this point will not be counted.

How is long until the list goes up? Not that I think I did well ?

1 hour ago, Psy-Tychist said:

There is just under an hour left for the first period of the Rare THL.

Please make sure all trophies are synced within half an hour of the period end. Any trophies not synced at this point will not be counted.

Hey Psy, let me know if you need additional number monkeys. (thanks btw for counting, @kent too) x).. so far as my own scores disregard any Portal Knights achievements that carried over and Race the Sun UR's (doesn't meet 50th @ 10hr min)..

4 hours ago, Hogie838 said:

How is long until the list goes up? Not that I think I did well 1f604.png

Usually, the list will be up within a few hours, but since psy is admining the CWC, kent is competing in the CWC, and I was out all night, none of us were able to count yet. Let me get on that.

3 hours ago, Teslacron_Prime said:

Hey Psy, let me know if you need additional number monkeys. (thanks btw for counting, @kent too) x).. so far as my own scores disregard any Portal Knights achievements that carried over and Race the Sun UR's (doesn't meet 50th @ 10hr min)..

Sure, you can be an admin. Thanks for your support!

2 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

Usually, the list will be up within a few hours, but since psy is admining the CWC, kent is competing in the CWC, and I was out all night, none of us were able to count yet. Let me get on that.

Sure, you can be an admin. Thanks for your support!

Wait wat, I said 'number monkey' not 'admin' lol. I'll just stick to helping for now. @Psy-Tychist will message you in a couple hours.