Rare Trophy Hunters League Revival! - On Hiatus

3 hours ago, Teslacron_Prime said:

Looks like it's not working out for me either. Day late and a dollar short. Congrats to Walt, Danny and Bo!! You can rest assured about your places and thank PSN for not syncing to my gd EA Origins account >.< Have fun in the CWC whoever got 4th! :)

I have no idea what you're so upset about, I just finished updating the league tables and you're in first place xD. Jem will have a formal announcement with the CWC participants shortly. Congratulations in advance :D.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

I have no idea what you're so upset about, I just finished updating the league tables and you're in first place xD. Jem will have a formal announcement with the CWC participants shortly. Congratulations in advance :D.

What the whaaaat?? xD Thnx lol, I really didn't think that score would hold up.. Congrats on best average @Bojuka76! No Man Sky really did the trick..  
Best of luck to @Walter_Breit and @Danny_Johansen! I expect the coming days to be nerve wracked, sleep deprived and full of win for all CWC combatants!

• Like 1

Sorry for the delay. It looks like a lot of you have already seen the tables already (thanks @Kent10201). It was pretty obvious from the third period, but we now officially have our four finalists!

Congratulations to @Teslacron_Prime, @Bojuka76, @Walter_Breit, and @Danny_Johansen for making it to the CWC! We'll start in just under 19 hours. Remember that scores will reset each day, and the lowest daily score will be eliminated until we have our winner!

I said this already at the beginning of the season, but I'm glad reviving the RTHL had such a positive turnout. The poll will stay up until the end of the CWC, but we'll likely be jumping immediately into Season 2 with a tentative start date of July 18th. We'll talk more about that later, but for now, feel free to give back any feedback you have on the league. Here are some things to expect for next season:

Spoiler
  • Tie-breaker rules (obviously)
  • Lifetime Statistics Page
  • Possibly bonus points for 1st-3rd in the main season for the CWC
  • Other neat stuff

I hope everyone had a great season! I for one am looking forward to watching the epic battle that'll be the CWC!

• Like 4

Just if anyone wanted to see a full final table before the CWC:

Name League Points League Placing
@Teslacron_Prime 116 1
@Bojuka76 113 2
@Walter_Breit 106 3
@Danny_Johansen 103 4
@HcG Clawz 96 5
@dmland12 90 6
@Giulian_Steel 88 7
@soultaker655 85 8
@Kent10201 74 9=
@Mesopithecus 74 9=
@xZoneHunter 74 9=
@Enma8910 72 12=
@Wdjat Prinny Doods 72 12=
@DoucetDudes 70 14
@jem12345 67 15
@Hogie838 66 16
@Hemiak 55 17
@nenugalimas 49 18
@RingUnlimited 47 19
@Fredoline05 46 20
@Ichiban-Hybrid 45 21
@PreLoki 40 22=
@woop94 40 22=
Psy-Tychist 37 24
@Wdog-999 36 25
@Tearraven 34 26
@Ragowit 32 27
@Lucas 27 28
gr1mydawg 18 29
@XShadowYakuzaX 15 30

Just 3 hours left of the first round of the CWC for Teslacron_Prime, Bojuka76, Walter_Breit and Danny_Johansen, who will make it into the next round...

Edited by Psy-Tychist
  • Like 1

@jem12345 Could you remove me from the list of participants for next season, please? I was excited for the return of this league but I found myself not being interested in it / motivated by it at all.

Good luck to everyone in the CWC and have fun next season!

10 minutes ago, Lucas said:

@jem12345 Could you remove me from the list of participants for next season, please? I was excited for the return of this league but I found myself not being interested in it / motivated by it at all.

Sure thing. Hopefully you'll have more fun in some of my events down the road.

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

The same thing goes for me, I found the league less motivating then expected, so I'll safe you guys the trouble for counting my points next season

The scores are in (counted them myself)!

Name Common Trophies Common Platinum Uncommon Trophies Uncommon Platinum Rare Trophies Rare Platinum Very Rare Trophies Very Rare Platinum Ultra Rare Trophies Ultra Rare Platinum Total Points
Danny_Johansen     5   6   8   18   475
Bojuka76 2   1   1   1   1   36
Teslacron_Prime 3   1   2   2       31
Walter_Breit                     0

@Walter_Breit earned no trophies, so he has been eliminated. @Teslacron_Prime and @Bojuka76 went for a "safe score" this round, the latter being a rarity connoisseur and getting one of each rarity. @Danny_Johansen got an impressive score, but I can't help but feel that he's using up too much ammo too soon. Well, we'll see what happens today.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hogie838 said:

Congratulations everyone! @jem12345 Will I be automatically added to Season 2? Because I want to relax a bit for awhile before I do another one so I'd rather not be added if that's okay. Cheers.

Everyone will be automatically added unless they announce retirement. You can come and go as many times as you like before the season starts though.

• Like 1

@Bojuka76, @Danny_Johansen - No matter how these next couple hours play out, I wanted to congratulate you both on being such skilled & determined competitors.  If this surge isn't enough for me to continue then I will lose with a smile. Also want to thank @jem12345 for creating this revival, and giving us the opportunity to wreck face. @Psy-Tychist, you still get my vote for MVP though, stay frosty x) 

• Like 2

Wonderful competition everyone, I think I've been knocked out this round though. Thanks @Teslacron_Prime and @Danny_Johansen for being a tough challenge, and to all other participants in the competition. @jem12345, you were a great host and I hope this revival lasts for many seasons. (On a side note, my account was updated by someone and I have to wait 28 mins before I can update again, I feel like the trophies earned that were not updated may just save me, sorry for possibly holding up the counting process) Of course, @Psy-Tychist you are the true MVP of the league, thanks for your dedication to counting up our points. 

Edited by Bojuka76
  • Like 2

Just now, Bojuka76 said:

Wonderful competition everyone, I think I've been knocked out this round though. Thanks @Teslacron_Prime and @Danny_Johansen for being a tough challenge, and to all other participants in the competition. @jem12345, you were a great host and I hope this revival lasts for many seasons. (On a complete side note, my account was updated by someone and I have to wait 28 mins before I can update again, I feel like the trophies earned that were not updated may just save me, sorry for possibly holding up the counting proccess) Of course, @Psy-Tychist you are the true MVP of the league, thanks for your dedication to counting up our points. 

This is the second day in a row someone has been updating profiles less than an hour beforehand. It won't affect your score. It's just annoying that we have to wait a bit to make an official count.

The RTHL will last as long as people keep voting for it. It looks like a lot of people enjoyed this season, so I predict it'll stick around for at least until the end of 2017. We shall see.