NA PSN Extended Play Sale.

angelgrievous

6 hours ago, angelgrievous said:

anyone know if the Driveclub season pass works with the playstation plus edition of the game the same as it would for the regular edition?  I'd like to get it but I'm not sure how this works.  Thanks.

Some people on PST are saying the season pass works with PS+ version but you can't use the content outside of tours.

I'm inclined to get it myself but I guess I'll sleep on it. :)

I'd really love to buy Darksiders bundle but it seems that Darksiders 2 platinum will remain unachievable.

Nevermind, I'll add it to my backlog, $4 is a good deal, hopefully the game will be patched, otherwise I'll play the second game on a blank account.

Edited by Deceptrox

For King's Quest... the season pass one doesn't have a platinum but the complete edition does?

edit: NVM!!! lol...

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

Initially considered Skylar & Plux: Adventures on Clover Island (since it's a game inspired by Jak and Daxter and Ratchet & Clank) till I found out just now that it doesn't have a platinum trophy. Well, there was one review that claimed the game to be 3hrs long....

Considering TWD:ANF since $30 to $15 is a pretty good sale price.

1 hour ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

No, 11.99 is the cheapest it ever gone down to. It was 11.99 too back in Feb 16. 2017

https://psprices.com/region-us/game/96398/dark-soulstm-ii-scholar-of-the-first-sin

Good to know. Think I'll pick it up.

And I don't know how I never knew about that website, thanks for the info.

Edited by jaehyun1009

Take JC3 XL off. It's not part of the sale (anymore).

So far im settled on the TTR Bundle, as it brings the full game and all dlc for $4.74. lll be able to grab the ALL the DLC trophies (and grab the full game at the sametime) for a pretty great price. The dlc trophy pack.. alone.. is (regularly).. $4.99... enough said. (Still not sure about TWDS3.)

On 5/23/2017 at 7:56 PM, DamagingRob said:

Shadwen and Never Alone any good?

Reviews don't seem that great, so I think I'm gonna pass on these. Had $5 left from a previous purchase, so I bought the Syberia Collection, The Walking Dead 400 Days DLC, and Run Like Hell! ...It has an exclamation at the end of its title. ^^' Figured why not, since it's only 49 cents, and seems like a fairly easy and short completion. Probably get some enjoy out of it. 

2 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

Reviews don't seem that great, so I think I'm gonna pass on these. Had $5 left from a previous purchase, so I bought the Syberia Collection, The Walking Dead 400 Days DLC, and Run Like Hell! ...It has an exclamation at the end of its title. ^^' Figured why not, since it's only 49 cents, and seems like a fairly easy and short completion. Probably get some enjoy out of it. 

I had fun with it, specially when playing online races. I even made it into the fastest achievers list.

• Like 1