Where Hack n Slash and Driving Collide - Thoughts?

Edunstar84

9 hours ago, yellowwindow7 said:

this actually looks far much better and more fun than transformer devastation.

wish if it's available for the ps4 as well though.

Better by what metric? Transformers: Devastation has the best combat engine this gen. 

10 hours ago, Wesley said:

Better by what metric? Transformers: Devastation has the best combat engine this gen. 

it was a joke man, drive girls have just been out and devastation is been out like when? two years ago?

but personally, I would pick this up over devastation if I got the chance, not saying devastation is a bad game, I just remember this very old Japanese ps1 game I played back somewhere in 1998 that almost play exactly like drive girls where you play as a member of a special force, a group of people who wear some sort of an armor that allows them to change into a motorcycle.

the first part of each mission is you racing the time on a highway on the motorcycle mode then you reach the destination that could be a building or a parking lot then the game will change into a third person shooter, really liked that game, don't know what it was called, it was all written in Japanese but drive girls could have some connectivity to that game somehow.

Only acquired the third girl, but I wouldn't put it in the same ballpark Transformers: Devastation.

So far the PLOT is lacking outside the times you end up with 10% HP for that diet Senran Kagura-effect.. (And well, them in their swimsuits in the shower scenes.)

At best the combat is a step below MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies so far.

There are stages with arcade racing involving you avoiding obstacles and spinning into monsters to get nitro boosts. (Not really fun so far)

I haven't quite been able to mix the transformation into combat since it's not good for turning so i ended up spinning to put up a fight for the most part. (Though currently I try to lunge into the air to build up the "MP" meter and dash off to level up before massacring them with a finisher.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
37 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Didn't realize you played it a couple of months ago. Have you finished it? How does it play?

Yeah it came out earlier in the UK,

Emm its not great, I havent touched it since like the first week, I found it got hard I litterally think just to drag it out. I'll go back to it but theres so many better things to play on vita

I'd honestly wait for it to drop in price

• Like 1

• 3 years later...