Persona 3 FES appears on the PS4 Store (possible re-release?)

yoamosilenthill

5 hours ago, Bubblyfishes said:

it'd be my fourth time buying it, N O   R E G R E T S

but i do think they should incorporate elements from P3P, like the ability to control every party member, the extra content etc.

I'm fine without the female protagonist, but being able to control your party members is a must. I'm sick and tired of Mitsuru using Marin Karin and missing...

• Like 2

Part of me wonders if P4 would happen, because of P4G exisiting. Since the game already has a trophy version, they might not see a point.

ANYWAY I WANT ALL THE MEGATEN ON PS4 GIMME TROPHIES DAY 1 BUY UNLESS YOU TRY TO JEW US ON THE PRICES

9 minutes ago, GoldenDevilGamer said:

I'm fine without the female protagonist, but being able to control your party members is a must. I'm sick and tired of Mitsuru using Marin Karin and missing...

Get good. 100% serious. If you had her AI set up, she wouldn't always be using it.

7 hours ago, GoldenDevilGamer said:

I agree. I personally think it should be a mix of everything. to me the exploration and running gets a bit tedious after a while so i actually really enjoyed the menu approach in P3P. it makes it feel like a visual novel and somehow still feels very interactive. besides, there is plenty of running around to do in tartarus anyway. then again, P3P doesn't have the cutscenes, nor the true ending. i'd say there is no ideal version of the game so if they could put all that together, i'd be very happy

Edited by Bubblyfishes

6 hours ago, Terarded said:

A previous post said this might be the Australian store, i can confirm it isnt. on our store this exact screen features rogue galaxy instead.

I was the one that said that, it has also been switched out for rogue galaxy on the uk store as well now.

1 minute ago, Tora Chan said:

They DESPERATELY need to fix this:

18515215.jpg

talk that haha. even if we aren't able to control our own characters, at least upgrade the AI. god, i remember mitsuru running out of SP so quick because she kept using bufudyne to weaken every single enemy individually rather than use her mabufudyne skill

• Like 1

15 hours ago, mako-heart said:

Get good. 100% serious. If you had her AI set up, she wouldn't always be using it.

If I commanded her to conserve SP, she won't use her bufu skills. If I commanded her to knockdown or full assault, she won't use any healing skills (which are important if I don't have Yukari in my party). And it's irritating to change commands every time. And it's not just Mitsuru that has AI problems. Not being able to control your party members is a flaw no matter how you look at it. 

Edited by GoldenDevilGamer
  • Like 2

This is fantastic news. I've only just got into the Persona series with Persona 5 but I'm currently 76 hours in and loving every single second of it. After playing what I consider to be a masterpiece of a game and hearing about how good the Persona series is from my friend (P4G is his favorite game of all time); I really want to visit the previous games. 

11 hours ago, GoldenDevilGamer said:

If I commanded her to conserve SP, she won't use her bufu skills. If I commanded her to knockdown or full assault, she won't use any healing skills (which are important if I don't have Yukari in my party). And it's irritating to change commands every time. And it's not just Mitsuru that has AI problems. Not being able to control your party members is a flaw no matter how you look at it. 

i beat the original one not fes or p3p so idk what to tell you

im not gonna deny its annoying, but i seriously doubt its going to be changed unless they decide to make a fourth version lol

15 hours ago, mako-heart said:

i beat the original one not fes or p3p so idk what to tell you

im not gonna deny its annoying, but i seriously doubt its going to be changed unless they decide to make a fourth version lol

I played the original too, but I don't remember it much because I replay FES if I ever want to play P3 again. The original was almost the same though. Agreed, I doubt they'll change it too because if this PS4 version comes out, it will be a port and nothing more. Hopefully, they do consider making a fourth version, with a mix of the additions from FES and Portable. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Of course it won't,

PS2 classics are just ports.

1080p upscale. It is a LOT more than just a simple copy paste 480p port.

Trust me.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was a premium PS2 classic. $15-$20, and we see people bitch about the price. 

Man I don't give a fuck about the price. I'll buy anything with the Persona brand without caring about the price.*

*except for Dancing All Night because $50CDN for a Vita game is too much even for my bitch ass.

• Like 1