what is the worst vita game? why?

Ninjaz_88

On 16.7.2018 at 1:54 PM, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Persona 4 Golden.

Are you serious? Asking cause everybody seems to love it.

Thing is I hate anything anime-related/waifu/loli/weeb/VN - you name it, I vomit. When I look up a game on YT not knowing what to expect and I start hearing those exaggerated cringey Japanese voices I'm immediately put off.

There are exceptions to this rule, like the 999 series, which I like cause I'm a puzzle guy and the Escape the Room portions help me overcome the Jap shit. And I love other weird Jap stuff like Suda, Swery. Games like Dragon's Crown or Odin Sphere are good as well.

Btt, I bought P4G b/c of all the praise, b/c Vita, b/c 5 bucks sale, and most of all b/c I'm a hopeless game hoarder.

I will hate that game, too, right? I've watched some videos, I like dungeon crawlers, I didn't understand anything else that was going on. So what, it was only 5 bucks.

Edited by fastflowdaman
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, fastflowdaman said:

Are you serious? Asking cause everybody seems to love it.

Thing is I hate anything anime-related/waifu/loli/weeb/VN - you name it, I vomit. When I look up a game on YT not knowing what to expect and I start hearing those exaggerated cringey Japanese voices I'm immediately put off.

There are exceptions to this rule, like the 999 series, which I like cause I'm a puzzle guy and the Escape the Room portions help me overcome the Jap shit. And I love other weird Jap stuff like Suda, Swery. Games like Dragon's Crown or Odin Sphere are good as well.

Btt, I bought P4G b/c of all the praise, b/c Vita, b/c 5 bucks sale, and most of all b/c I'm a hopeless game hoarder.

I will hate that game, too, right? I've watched some videos, I like dungeon crawlers, I didn't understand anything else that was going on. So what, it was only 5 bucks.

Nah, if I was serious I'd have a good rant about it.

Usually there's some weaboo who'll come in and scream BUT IT'S THE BEST GAME ON THE VITA THE WHOLE THING IS SO GOOD YOU'RE JUST A STUPID WESTERN CASUAL NOT OPEN TO JAPANESE GAMES FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU I HATE YOU-MAAAAAAHM, SOME GUY ONLINE DOESN'T LIKE THIS GAME I LIKE and I like to get a rise out of them.

• Like 2

Run Sackboy! Run! is pretty terrible. It doesnt bring any of the charm or cleverness or fun of the LBP series to vita (if you want that just buy the port of the original LBP for the vita) and is just a mindless mobile worthy endless runner that shoves micro-transactions in your face (especially if you go for all the trophies). The only saving grace is that it's free

1 hour ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Nah, if I was serious I'd have a good rant about it.

Usually there's some weaboo who'll come in and scream BUT IT'S THE BEST GAME ON THE VITA THE WHOLE THING IS SO GOOD YOU'RE JUST A STUPID WESTERN CASUAL NOT OPEN TO JAPANESE GAMES FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU I HATE YOU-MAAAAAAHM, SOME GUY ONLINE DOESN'T LIKE THIS GAME I LIKE and I like to get a rise out of them.

If you want to get a real rise out of people, tell them you played their favourite game but you set the voices to English.

• Like 1

Of the physical ones I own? Definitely Top Trumps Turbo, I bought it because I saw it for cheap and thought it might be rare down the road but there are unattainable trophies, games where you get stuck in a stale mate going back and forth with no way to win and you have to just quit,  basically no strategy, just pick the card with a higher number and no sense of progression...

For digital games it would probably be Woah Dave. Just a crappy rip off of the original Mario Bros.

5 hours ago, Xillia said:

If you want to get a real rise out of people, tell them you played their favourite game but you set the voices to English.

There is absolutely no way in fuck I would play a game THAT long in anything other than English. Like sorry, but if I wanted to spend 20 hours not understanding a word of what's happening I'd go watch True Blood or something.

• Like 2