Padding Platinums with 1000 Top Rated, Mayo....

5 minutes ago, Miles_Warren said:

Dude, posters like myself, @Maxie Mouse, @Deadborne, @Crimson Idol and @tpepper1985 to name a few, all took their time to write a post to debate and discuss the point you made in the original post. Rather than respond to them, you'd rather respond to some childish comment and act like a child in return. As the thread creator, it is kind of your duty to keep the discussion going in a healthy manner but it's clear you have no intention of doing that with posts like this.

Who cares what some sap behind a keyboard is saying about you. Learn to let go.

Wooow. Case in point right here. It's like he read your comment @Miles_Warren and decided to give an example

2 minutes ago, tonesdad0408 said:

Such insight! Socrates, Plato, Aristotle who?

Edited by danceswithsloths
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Miles_Warren said:

Dude, posters like myself, @Maxie Mouse, @Deadborne, @Crimson Idol and @tpepper1985 to name a few, all took their time to write a post to debate and discuss the point you made in the original post. Rather than respond to them, you'd rather respond to some childish comment and act like a child in return. As the thread creator, it is kind of your duty to keep the discussion going in a healthy manner but it's clear you have no intention of doing that with posts like this.

Who cares what some sap behind a keyboard is saying about you. Learn to let go.

What discussion? This has turned into people who want to try and convince other people that these plats are legit and can't handle someone even looking in their direction. 

I can play too so pile on all you want I'm not nearly as fragile.....

1 hour ago, tonesdad0408 said:

When you're passionate about something, this kinda crap becomes annoying due to several reasons. One, its annoying that people who supposedly don't care about trophies feel the need to support this. 2 its bad on the developers part for feeding into it.

People can be passionate in different ways. It is impressive to see people with an extremely rare platinum trophy. Some people might just be want as many trophies as possible. I have the plat for all those easy games, Mayo, orc slayer, massagy, 1000 top rate, so on. Cheap, easy, fast. It is not that much different from people who stack, have 6 plats for all the different sound shapes or whatever else out there. I play games to enjoy them, I collect trophies because I want to have as many as I can and keep building the number of Platinums. Not ashamed, I laugh about it.

• Like 1