Other Games like Steins,Gate 0

A_KlR_A

Like in the title. Are there other games like this? I have played Psychopass mandatory, Steins,Gate 0, im gonna start Root Letter. And i have tokyo Twilight. But are others game like that on Ps4 or Ps3? Im gonna say if i dont must i dont wanna fight.

16 minutes ago, A_KlR_A said:

Like in the title. Are there other games like this? I have played Psychopass mandatory, Steins,Gate 0, im gonna start Root Letter. And i have tokyo Twilight. But are others game like that on Ps4 or Ps3? Im gonna say if i dont must i dont wanna fight.

It seems that you havent play original Stein's Gate. Or at least you dont have it on your trophy list. Try it, though part of the story dont have as much impact as you have already done "sequal". 

Danganronpa 1/2 are also good, though not sure if they can be classified as visual novels though. 

• Like 1

Code Realize: Guardian of Rebirth

Danganronpa 1 and 2

Zero Escape (Virtues Last Reward and Zero Time Dilemma)

X Blaze Embroyo and Lost Memories

Period: Cube ~Shackles of Amadeus~

Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds 

These have been translated to English and are available in physical format but some might be quite expensive. There is a bunch more I can think of but they haven't been released yet like Danganronpa V3 Killing Harmony. I'm on the look out for visual novels but in physical format, I don't do digital but I like reading these when I'm at work because some of these are fantastic. 

Sooooo, why did you play Steins;Gate 0 before playing the original Steins;Gate? It's one of the best VN's around, and while you should still play it, I imagine much of the impact will be lost now that you know what happens.

As others have mentioned, the Zero Escape and Danganronpa games are a must. They aren't pure VN's like Steins;Gate because they have gameplay segments too, but you should still give them a try. There is no fighting if that's what you're concerned about.

If you're curious about otome VN's, there's Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi on PS3 and I believe the Code Realize games are coming to PS4 next year. There are two XBlaze games on PS3, although I haven't heard many people praising these.

Honestly though, if you're interested in VN's, Vita is the way to go. There's a lot of VN's that just aren't available on console and even the ones that are play better on a handheld.

If you're talking about Visual Novel style games, with no type of battle system or anything, then there's a lot.

For English ones, I know of:

Steins;Gate

XBlaze Code: Embryo

XBlaze Lost Memories

Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi

Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds

Amnesia: Memories

Code: Realize

Norn9: Var Commons

Danganronpa 1 - 2 Reload

Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls

6 hours ago, Nitro said:

Get a Japanese account xD

If you get a Japanese account, how would you get the trophies from the Japanese games on your main account? Can you buy the games with your Japanese account, download them to your PS4 or Vita, and then log in with your US account and play that downloaded game?

Zero Escape series you can play those on Vitaif you have it or PS4 with Nonary Games collection , i personally prefer to play VN on handheld so 3DS/DS or Vita are the best systems for me to play .

Danganronpa series seems to be also very good  also on PS4/Vita and if you have a 3DS try out Ace Attorney . 

There's also Corpse Party series if you like horror on VN .

1 hour ago, Tora Chan said:

If you get a Japanese account, how would you get the trophies from the Japanese games on your main account? Can you buy the games with your Japanese account, download them to your PS4 or Vita, and then log in with your US account and play that downloaded game?

You can do exactly that on PS4 and PS3. Vita only allows you to have one account on the system at a time though, so unfortunately it's not possible there.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tora Chan said:

As long as the Japanese account is activated on your system, then any game purchased on there can be played by any account on your system.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

If you want read more VN I will recomend play VN on PC, you can find a lot of differnet option and greats story. Because on Vita or PS3/PS4 the variety is very limited, so if you dont care spend 30/60 hour in front your PC now you know what to do.

Normally, this would be a good advice...

But we are on trophy hunters forum =D

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Normally, this would be a good advice...

But we are on trophy hunters forum =D

However on PS4/PS3/Vita (English subtitle) we dont have visual novels like G-Senjou no Maou, Forest (Jewel), Majikoi, Sharin no kuni, Muv-Luv and more... So if he want to try another option or read more VN PC is the only choose. 

• 1 month later...

I didnt own PS3 before so i couldnt play Steins Gate (first game). I have watched SG anime, and please dont throw rock on me but i dislike main hero and anime also. This so called genius i mega idiot. But i played Steins Gate 0 and i loved this game. I loved beacuse i love to read, and i love manga/comic books. Also (again) i like make some gameplays from games (by streaming), so i play more on PS4 than pn Ps3, thats way i ask if there are good Visual Novel. Few days ago i have finished Root Letter and i must said, its good. From very bad ending to very good and touching ending. Like it, want to play something like that again. So yeah, it would be nice to play some good games like that. Danganronpa dont interest me, it have... strange hero design?

BTW. i dont care about trophy, at least if i dont like game screw trophy/platinum. Well if someone gave me game to platinum then why not?

BTW2. Thanks for ryply and titles of games ;)