Playstation 4 Teaser Trailer?

MatCauthon

They will talk about the new playstation controller ... Not the core of the system yet! (ps4) Just the month dont sound right to show something about the new system! They will show it a month or few weeks before E3! Sony said they were not going to make the first move ... Or was this there little scheme (to make the first move) we will see! And who knows made they will just show us everything! :)

the european page has a video about "playtime"

http://uk.playstation.com/meeting2013/

Im pretty sure its the ps4 if not the only thing that come to mind is a new controller for the ps4 and a new way online would work. But I doubt it with them saying playtime and the future. We will see but who knows they probably said they let microsoft go first just to surprise us.

Holy crap guys! I l am sooo amped up after watching this trailer. I know it does not say anything official, but holy heck it gave me chills (yes I am a Playstation fanboy). I am starting to save NOW! Anyway, on the PSBLOG Sid Shuman wrote "See the Future" as the title of the post, then there was the following video and nothing more othere than "Be the first to know."

The PS3 has been out for six years. You look at the history, you'll see systems get released every 5 to 6 years. Adapt you n00b :D

My body is still not ready... I will now have to get a job and start a new collection of ps4 games :(

• Like 2

Thanks Kirbz, I just saw that lol. With that said I shall lock this thread, but on a side note, I am half ready for a PS4 and half not. At least I still get around a year to finish up games :D.

Edit: For some reason I don't see "topic moderation".....if a mod reads this, would you mind locking the thread for me? Thanks :)

Edited by DanielVT