Fall 2017 Backlog Challenge

First Update

PS4

1. Uncharted, Lost Legacy: 15% --> 21% (14/50)

2. Crash Bandicoot: Warped: 4% --> 73% (19/25)

3. Persona 5: 17%

4. Journey: 4%

5. Hellblade: 0%

VITA

6. Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc: 0% --> 2% (2/38)

7. Resogun: 5% --> 7% (5/34)

I will try and finish Crash Bandicoot: Warped in the coming days. I finished the story and am going after the time trial relics first. After that i only need to finish the bonus levels and get the last gems for the platinum.  

After Crash I will try to complete Uncharted the Lost Legacy and i will continue with Persona 5. When i can't play on my PS4 i will go for Danganronpa and Resogun. 

• Like 1

New update:

1. The Bureau: XCOM Declassified (PS3) - 0%

2. The Last Tinker (PS4) - 19%

3. Lollipop Chainsaw (PS3) - 0%

4. LA Noire (PS3) - 0%

5. Master Reboot (PS3) - 0%

6. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (PS4) - 98%

7. Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride (PS4) - 0% =>25%

8.Root Letter (PS4) - 0%

Started Grim Legends. Very similar to the other Artifex Mundi games, although I like their style so that is not a negative in my book. Should finish up the story tonight, might do the second playthrough after or start Master Reboot. 

Update:

Completed my first game on the list - Gravity Rush - and started Grim Fandango.

Also played some Resident Evil, doing the emblems and the treasures with a coop partner at the moment.

1. Resident Evil 5 (31% ---> 38%) - 28/71 Trophies ---> 33/71 Trophies)

2. Resident Evil 6 (0%) - (0/71 Trophies)

3. Uncharted 2 Remastered (0%) - (0/53 Trophies)

4. Uncharted 3 Remastered (0%) - (0/59 Trophies)

5. N.E.R.O. (0%) - (0/24 Trophies)

6. Grim Fandango Remastered (0% ---> 26%) - (0/48 Trophies ---> 15/48 Trophies)

7. Tearaway Unfolded (0%) - (0/35 Trophies)

8. CoD Infinite Warfare (0%) - (0/51 Trophies, just the basegame)

9. Tales of Berseria (0%) - (0/51 Trophies)

10. Gravity Rush Remastered (35% ---> 100%) - (30/64 Trophies ---> 64/64 Trophies)

11. inFamous First Light (0%) - (0/25 Trophies)

• Like 4

Going to try to complete these 5 games by the end of November:

1. inFamous: Second Son - 0% --> 100%
  2. Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes - 0%
  3. Until Dawn - 0%
  4. Child of Light - 0% --> 57%
  5. Telltale's Game of Thrones - 0%
Edited by giokri
  • Like 1

1. Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana 0% 5% (4 out of 51 trophies)

2. htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary 19% (7 of 25 trophies)

3. Time & Eternity 18% (7 of 30 trophies)

4. Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny 10% (7 of 30 trophies)

5. Ateilier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland 8% (6 of 38 trophies)

6. Kingdom Hearts 15% (11 of 56 trophies)

7. Kingdom Hearts II 2% (2 of 51 trophies)

8. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch 2% (2 of 34 trophies)

9. Final Fantasy XIII 4% (3 of 36 trophies)

10. Resonance of Fate 4% (3 of 49 trophies)

Started Ys VIII yesterday.  Trophies for it won't sync yet and the error I'm getting indicates they aren't on PSN so they aren't showing here yet and the total number of trophies may be wrong since I had to actually count them from the trophy list to get a total.  I'm on chapter 2 of the game so far, and the trophy set itself looks to be very similar to Memories of Celceta, though the trophies not being on PSN yet means I can't see what else may be in the hidden ones and I can tell only half of them are story related.  But most likely the only annoying trophies will be the 100% map one and finding all the stuff for the journal kinda like Celceta.

Haven't gotten much into its plot yet.  Pretty much Adol is on a ship that gets sunk by some monster and ends up on a place called the isle of Seiren which is known to be cursed.  Right now still trying to locate other castaways from the ship, but it's only a few hours in.

I also played a bit of Kingdom Hearts, but haven't finished Monstro or gotten any other trophies yet.

Edited by ladynadiad
  • Like 1

New update:

4. LA Noire (PS3) - 0%

6. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (PS4) - 98%

7. Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride (PS4) - 25% =>90%

8.Root Letter (PS4) - 0%

Have only one trophy left in Grim Legends. I am impatient for my 100th platinum so I am going to add a very short game to hopefully finish the new game, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 and Grim Legends tonight.

9. Siegecraft Commander (PS4) - 0%

Dragon Quest Builders 37% >100%

Tokyo Xanadu - 7%

Uncharted Lost Legacy 100%

Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth 28% >35%

Ys VIII - unreleased

DQ Builders completed. Lovely game. Looking forward to Ys VIII coming tomorrow, also a lot of other games not on challenge at moment.

• Like 1

Progress update

PS4
Gravity Rush 2 (7%)
Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash (0%)
Stories: The Path of Destinies (0% -> 14%)

Vita
Aegis of Earth: Protonovus Assault (14%)
Atelier Shallie Plus: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea (0%)
Bastion (18%)
flower (14%)
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 (20% -> 25%)
New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony (0%)
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (0% -> 4%)

Started a few of the games on this list - Ys VIII's trophy list is MIA so I've put that on hold for a bit. Stories is an interesting action RPG that's similar to Bastion, another game on this list. It will be interesting to compare the two once I've finished, only got one ending so far. Finally, I've slowly going through Neptunia, on chapter 7 now, game is extremely backloaded on trophies so it's been a slow gain there.

• Like 1

On 9/3/2017 at 2:18 PM, Edunstar84 said:

Great list! I'm also playing Cold Steel 2 - on the vita - and would be nice to have another person to talk about the many events. 

I would like to join as well. Might as well give it another go. It's just too bad I completed one of my easier games a short while ago.

1. Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (0%)
  2. Danganronpa: Ultra Despair Girls (0%)
  3. Final Fantasy Type-0 (0%)
  4. Dragon Quest Builders (3%)
  5. Unravel (0%)
  6. The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2 (60%)
  7. The Awakened Fate Ultimatum (11%)
  8. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  9. Tales of Zestiria (12%)
  10. Time and Eternity (5%) - I think

Only worked on Trails of Cold Steel 2 so far. I'm almost, but not quite, at the end of my first playthrough. 

• Like 2

Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry 15% (3/12)

Ultra Despair Girls (Vita) 21%

Lego Batman 3 (Vita) 18%

Nightmare from the Deep 18% -> 100% (16/16)

Steins;Gate (Vita) 22% -> 41% (23/42)

Jak and Daxter 100% (39/39)

Finished up Nightmares from the Deep.  It was ok for a Artifex Mundi game.  I hate having to beat the game twice.  Story was ok.  glad to be done with it

Now on to Steins;Gate.  My feelings of the story not really grabbing me was still prevalent.  Okabe is an idiot.  Daru is an idiot.  Kurisu is a cold-hearted bitch.  Mayrushi is dumb.  Then the party at the end of chapter 4 came when

Spoiler

Moeka and CERN came in.  

I thought about putting it down and coming back to it later.  Now with the action that is happening, I don't want to put it down.  I see why people have a lot of love for this game

New Update:

4. LA Noire (PS3) - 0%

6. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (PS4) - 98% => 100% :platinum:

7. Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride (PS4) - 90% =>100% :platinum:

8.Root Letter (PS4) - 0%

9. Siegecraft Commander (PS4) - 0% = > 100% :platinum:

Mission Accomplished. Managed to knock out Siegecraft Commander. It was an interesting game I suppose but not one I would want to invest a lot of time in. I finished the last trophy in Grim Legends and Marvel Ultimate Alliance. So it is official:

:platinum: Platinum #100 :platinum:

L4d5ad7.png

• Like 3

1. Seasons After Fall (Not started)

2. Late Shift (Platinum)

3. The walking Dead S.1 (Not Started)

4. Judge Dee (Not started)

5. Bully (Not started)

Been a little busy with school and whatnot but managed one game done so far. Not bad. Kind of like a really intense Telltale game. Would like to add some more games: 

6. Hatoful Boyfriend 

7. South Park Stick of Truth

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jasondm300 said:

Now on to Steins;Gate.  My feelings of the story not really grabbing me was still prevalent.  Okabe is an idiot.  Daru is an idiot.  Kurisu is a cold-hearted bitch.  Mayrushi is dumb.  Then the party at the end of chapter 4 came when

Reveal hidden contents

Moeka and CERN came in.  

I thought about putting it down and coming back to it later.  Now with the action that is happening, I don't want to put it down.  I see why people have a lot of love for this game

Oh man, are you in for a ride!

Ys came today! Not going for nightmare setting straight away, i liked celceta but this is much much improved and the village building mechanic is a nice way to reward the grind also. Need to know about NG+ or switching difficulties so I don't have to play 60 hours on Nightmare from the start.

1 hour ago, StilRh said:

Oh man, are you in for a ride!

Ys came today! Not going for nightmare setting straight away, i liked celceta but this is much much improved and the village building mechanic is a nice way to reward the grind also. Need to know about NG+ or switching difficulties so I don't have to play 60 hours on Nightmare from the start.

Never seen an Ys game allow switching difficulties in the middle of the game.  The trophy list overall seems a lot like Celceta so I imagine the NG+ will be similar.  I'm personally going for easy on the first run and then I'll do nightmare if the Vita trophy list needs it for the plat.

Are any of you guys able to sync trophies for it yet?  And if so, do you have Vita or PS4 version?  I'm up to 6 trophies and still can't sync them, but I have the Vita version since I didn't know I was going to be able to afford a PS4 this month after all.  From the looks of things they do have somewhat different trophy lists though.

56 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

Never seen an Ys game allow switching difficulties in the middle of the game.  The trophy list overall seems a lot like Celceta so I imagine the NG+ will be similar.  I'm personally going for easy on the first run and then I'll do nightmare if the Vita trophy list needs it for the plat.

Are any of you guys able to sync trophies for it yet?  And if so, do you have Vita or PS4 version?  I'm up to 6 trophies and still can't sync them, but I have the Vita version since I didn't know I was going to be able to afford a PS4 this month after all.  From the looks of things they do have somewhat different trophy lists though.

I still can't sync the US Vita version

1. inFamous: Second Son = 0%

2. Destiny 2 = 14% --> 40%

3. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood = 0%

4. Mirror's Edge Catalyst = 0%

5. DOOM = 0%

After a quick run-in with Hurricane Irma and having my power out for a while, I finally got back on Destiny 2 and got some more work done and finally completed my first Nightfall ever. :D

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, VeritableLemon said:

1. inFamous: Second Son = 0%

2. Destiny 2 = 14% --> 40%

3. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood = 0%

4. Mirror's Edge Catalyst = 0%

5. DOOM = 0%

After a quick run-in with Hurricane Irma and having my power out for a while, I finally got back on Destiny 2 and got some more work done and finally completed my first Nightfall ever. :D

So I take it your house is fine?

• Like 1

On 9/15/2017 at 1:37 AM, StilRh said:

EU PS4 syncing - even though the game isn't officially out they've flipped the trophy switch early for EU.

And that just makes the fact that the NA one won't sync even more pathetic, but looks like the issue is definitely with the NA trophy lists  The game released on the 12th for us and NISA shipped out the LEs early enough that many people got them on the 11th (I would have if the USPS hadn't screwed up).  Up to 7 trophies and still can't sync them.  Looks like you're a bit ahead of me since I'm working on the Eroded Valley and you've cleared it, but I've gotten the trophy for getting an S rank in interceptions and the one for exploring with Adol a lot already because I got lost for awhile and couldn't figure out how to progress the story and ended up exploring 100% of a couple of areas (which I'm sure will be useful later, some of those chests are hard to find).  I'm leveled up enough that I can actually kick the butt of those frogs in the Eroded Valley already as long as I'm careful and use hit and run tactics and extra skills.

New Update:

4. LA Noire (PS3) - 0%

6. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (PS4) - 100% :platinum:

7. Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride (PS4) - 100% :platinum:

8.Root Letter (PS4) - 0% => 6%

9. Siegecraft Commander (PS4) - 100% :platinum:

Going to add because I accidentally started another game.

10. Ms. Pac-Man (PS4) 0%=> 14%

Update:

PS4

- Costume Quest 2 (0% => 100%) ✅

- Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour (0%)

- Eventide: Slavic Fable (0%)

- forma.8 (0%)

- Hitman GO (0%)

- Lara Croft GO (0%)

- Life is Strange (0%)

- Limbo (0%)

- Murdered: Soul Suspect (0% => 100%) :platinum:

- Oxenfree (0% => 100%) :platinum:

- The Deadly Tower of Monsters (0%)

- The Swapper (0%)

- Thumper (21%)

- Until Dawn (0%)