My Vita Collection (140+ games)

aZombieDictator

Solid collection! Jealous..

Wish I had put more time into my Vita over the past years. I only just started putting more time in it and god damn Sony you twats! Not supporting such a blessful device properly..

Definitely hoping to build up a bigger collection of Vita games :)

• Like 1

I tend to buy most of mine pre-owned some I been looking for ages,   tend to aim for the platimum games when all the trophies are offline,     but some of the pre-owned ones are pretty pricey.   I have traded in Rayman Origin last year as I completed it as well as Fifa 14 might as well 

Edited by one_more_name

12 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

Just had this encounter on the Square Enix page lol. I probably said way too much, but most people have zero knowledge on the Vita these days. I didn't bother to block out names cause it's publicly on the Square Enix Facebook page.

Don't react to idiots. Anyone not on Vita airando is not worth our time :awesome: 

• 2 weeks later...

That's an awesome collection, the PS Vita is fantastic and I wish I had more games for it myself, I only actually have 1 physical game for it which is Uncharted: Golden Abyss which I bought as soon as I could, I don't play on PS Vita as often as I'd like to either but it's always a great time when I do, also it's nice to see it get some well deserved love here :)

shaneyboy619.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, syumisan said:

lol I have a New Nintendo 3DS Pikachu Edition lol. Always next to my Vita :P

Nice. I just have that 3DS, my Vita, and another Vita with Miku decals.

Oh yeah the pillow case also has a zipper! Pretty nice since I only paid $32 for the game and pillowcase. (I've never had a pillowcase with a zipper lol).

Edited by aZombieDictator

The games I have physically are

Oceanhorn

Ys Origin(Pre-Order LRG)

Asdivine Hearts(Pre-Order? LRG)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1

Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 2

Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 3

Ar nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Dispair

Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony(Pre-Order)

Conception 2: Children Of The Stars

Dynasty Warriors Next

Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition

Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires(Just ordered)

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games

Root Letter

Ragnarok Odyssey Ace

All I remember lol

Edited by syumisan

On 7/31/2017 at 11:31 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

Nice collection :yay: and good luck reaching 150+ Vita games . I'd like to have physical Vita games too, because physical > digital, but those are severely overpriced in The Netherlands, so I'm forced to buy them digital :shakefist: . So far I don't have a single physical Vita game yet :| . 

They're pretty overpriced in digital form, too (at least here in the states). Sales (as in discounts offered) for Vita games are generally lackluster.

To the OP, that collection blows my mind. Here in the states, you're lucky if you see 10 vita games on a shelf, even in larger chains.

Edited by starcrunch061

I envy your technatune, some of your LR games, but mostly your gold Claptrap *-*!!!!!!!!! The store I work at didn't get any cool gold pops except that Superman one during that release (since you were easily able to sneak a peak to see what pop it is)

Your collection is fantastic, not to mention since it's all NA lol. My collection consists of a bunch of NA games, but some Japanese games as well since I've just gone to importing now lol. Id take a picture of my collection, but I have all of my cases stored and all of the loose vita chips in my carrying case... and it's such a hassle to put them all back in. But I know I don't have cases for 1/4th of them, although the joy of working at GameStop.. once in a blue moon someone comes in to trade games in, if they have a case I need I'm allowed to take it since as I assume you know GameStop only guarantees the game.

3 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

They're pretty overpriced in digital form, too (at least here in the states). Sales (as in discounts offered) for Vita games are generally lackluster.

I usually buy them during sales. Though I did pre-order my first physical Vita game and it should arrive on the 15th/16th.