My Vita Collection (140+ games)

aZombieDictator

On ‎2017‎-‎08‎-‎25 at 2:40 PM, aZombieDictator said:

Damn your games are T H I C C

Makes them look like 3DS cases with how the forum adjusts the width ?

Nice collections everybody.  Since this seems to have evolved into a post your collection thread I guess I will post mine in the coming days when I am not too lazy to take a picture.

• Like 1

On 06/09/2017 at 3:28 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Which is what we wanted to see! :awesome: 

Damn, I guess it can't be helped then.

Bonus stage (other side of the pillow):

Spoiler

gMgWP57.jpg?1

Also took a pic of my hardware. I still see people deliberating over models but there's no way the 1000 is worth it. I had to get a special convertor to charge it with micro usb because the power supply cord had exposed wires & the 3rd party charger I got soon after did the same damn thing, the convertor for 500Y was a great buy but sucks it had to come to that. The battery life is inferior as well & playing for a couple of hours is a one way ticket to sore wrists. The 2000 is much better imo. I got my moneys worth out of the TV playing Freedom Wars on it. Had such a good time I'd feel that purchase was validated even if I never touched it again.

Spoiler

o80od2Y.jpg

28 minutes ago, readytofuky said:

Damn, I guess it can't be helped then.

Bonus stage (other side of the pillow):

Hide contents

gMgWP57.jpg?1

Also took a pic of my hardware. I still see people deliberating over models but there's no way the 1000 is worth it. I had to get a special convertor to charge it with micro usb because the power supply cord had exposed wires & the 3rd party charger I got soon after did the same damn thing, the convertor for 500Y was a great buy but sucks it had to come to that. The battery life is inferior as well & playing for a couple of hours is a one way ticket to sore wrists. The 2000 is much better imo. I got my moneys worth out of the TV playing Freedom Wars on it. Had such a good time I'd feel that purchase was validated even if I never touched it again.

Hide contents

o80od2Y.jpg

The debate over the 1000 or 2000 really comes down to, do you want a better picture, or better battery life

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 11:42 AM, Hayabusa85 said:

Makes them look like 3DS cases with how the forum adjusts the width 1f60b.png

Nice collections everybody.  Since this seems to have evolved into a post your collection thread I guess I will post mine in the coming days when I am not too lazy to take a picture.

I wasn't lazy for the whole week  ? I just realized I was about to hit a milestone and waited for YS VIII........ 300 physical Vita games (302 physical cases but Minecraft and MLB are the cases with vouchers) ?

q8yziRB.jpg

U74IboT.jpg

2AmFH1z.jpg

8cLqDuX.jpg

g32jzzG.jpg

woUbyfj.jpg

CgwZXiN.jpg

Pulled some of the system boxes, CE boxes and a few pre-order bonuses out of storage.  Not sure what I missed other than the fact I know I couldn't find the Vita First Edition Bundle box (I Russian Doll my boxes so it is a complete crapshoot which boxes are inside of which so I am surprised I found what I did ?) and didn't bother even looking for most pre-order bonuses.  But think I got most of them.  Don't really bother with collector's editions anymore unless they are the only way to get the physical version.  Personally find NIS CE's cheaply made and not worth the import cost and they seem to make up most of the Vita CE's these days. 

MUsSVPE.jpg 

Edited by Hayabusa85

5 hours ago, Hayabusa85 said:

q8yziRB.jpg

U74IboT.jpg

2AmFH1z.jpg

8cLqDuX.jpg

g32jzzG.jpg

woUbyfj.jpg

CgwZXiN.jpg

Pulled some of the system boxes, CE boxes and a few pre-order bonuses out of storage.  Not sure what I missed other than the fact I know I couldn't find the Vita First Edition Bundle box (I Russian Doll my boxes so it is a complete crapshoot which boxes are inside of which so I am surprised I found what I did 1f61c.png) and didn't bother even looking for most pre-order bonuses.  But think I got most of them.  Don't really bother with collector's editions anymore unless they are the only way to get the physical version.  Personally find NIS CE's cheaply made and not worth the import cost and they seem to make up most of the Vita CE's these days. 

MUsSVPE.jpg 

Edited 5 hours ago by Hayabusa85

This is the weeb collection we were looking for :awesome: 

• Like 1

I also have a love for Miku. I only have one figure of her and can't really afford more, well I'd just prefer to buy games than figures as well. And I'm never gonna hit 300 games cause I don't import. And I refuse to have the Lego or sports games in my collection.

Edited by aZombieDictator
  • Like 1