WallaceErick_

Energy Balance: Friendly Solver

69 posts in this topic

yeah if anyone has a better method or can explain it better id appreciate it.  the website does not work at all beyond puzzle 3

It works now but Puzzle 10 seems unsolvable, lol.

Now the website is dead, man.., this game is going to make me crazy, some equation are really impossible....

H1GoQOu.jpg

it is do not work rightly

puzzle 9 10 11 12

hard core 3 ,4

square 3   

may be 10 times and wait 5min it do not solved puzzle.

finally im reach square 4 

it is boken system -_-..

dont solve

Human Brain v1.0 works a treat :)

20180308_170440_zpsieiisf4b.jpg

I've been stuck on Hardcore Level 2 for a couple of days now can any help me solve this? The Energy balance solver is absolutely not helping on this level and i'm not smart enough to even figure out how to work that other one.

Edited by Chamillitary44
typo

Actually finished this game without any help. I'm not good at puzzles but keep trying and you will get there eventually! I just restarted the puzzle if I got stuck, found it easier with bigger number sets too.

Not that I understand how to play it just takes plugging away till you get what works

On 3/13/2018 at 7:47 PM, malachi1987 said:

Not that I understand how to play it just takes plugging away till you get what works

yeah, that's basically it. there's just so many combinations tho, it makes the game a bit difficult. I'm now stuck on the square level 4

Just confirmed the optimized solver is capable of solving all puzzles within a few seconds.

It seems that there is a little bit of luck involved. If the solver does not terminate within a few seconds, just start a new one.

32 minutes ago, umikuzuda said:

Just confirmed the optimized solver is capable of solving all puzzles within a few seconds.

It seems that there is a little bit of luck involved. If the solver does not terminate within a few seconds, just start a new one.

And which optimized solver is that my dear? This game is driving my brains to the extremely gooey-ness.

6 minutes ago, Fing3rButt3r3 said:

And which optimized solver is that my dear? This game is driving my brains to the extremely gooey-ness.

Err I posted in the wrong thread. I actually meant to post here

Just use the solver by DuDuXu

I wrote my own C# winforms based solver for this as it was a fun little project for me. It was able to solve all the puzzles in the game later square ones with no fuss and very quickly.  I used it to score what was the top time for the PS4 version for awhile (https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/6223-energy-balance)

I will clean it up / provide some help content for it and provide links to it, expect it sometime this weekend.

Edited by Imyanub
formatting

1 hour ago, kawasumimai said:

The website is dead ?

The website was shut down on the 11th of August due to insufficient funding to cover server cost. It had a banner announcing it's shutdown date for a week or so.