Trophy thoughts?

UNLOADED

This is a surprise. I had no idea this game would be coming to PS4. I loved the first game, but the multiplayer is where this game shines and from the looks of it, online will be playable. Trophies seem challenging but not not too challenging. What do you all think? 

About time. RF1 and 2 were both rated for classification back in November and Red Faction 1 released a few weeks later, didn't expect it to take 9 months for RF2 to release. Loved the game back in the day, but I never realised as a kid that there were multiple endings. I suspect difficulty trophies won't stack much like the first game.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, UNLOADED said:

This is a surprise. I had no idea this game would be coming to PS4. I loved the first game, but the multiplayer is where this game shines and from the looks of it, online will be playable. Trophies seem challenging but not not too challenging. What do you all think? 

I doubt it, it didn't originally have online, but rather offline multiplayer with bots. 

Seems like a pretty standard FPS trophy set to me. Doubt I'll be going for the platinum (Medium's going to be challenging enough, but Hard? No thanks, no thanks) but very much looking forward to revisiting the game. It doesn't have a very good rep with Red Faction fans and I guess that's understandable with the Earth setting and limited destruction, but even so, there's something about it that just works. Storyline and tone of the game are both topnotch IMO, and the gunplay is as satisfying as in the original.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, kraven_15 said:

I've only played guerilla and armageddon on ps3 but i loved it so much. I loved the origins movie so i'm pumped to see where it all began.

What does the trophy set mean by cheating may disable this trophy? That one confused me?

Like a lot of older games, it has in game cheat codes, like infinite ammo or god mode. Turning those on would disable trophies. 

• 3 weeks later...