How the hell do you win Hell on Earth?

Viktorx2001

11 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

You're thinking of the Burning Paris and Outpost exploits, which were both fixed a few months ago with the 1.08 patch but Volter manor was discovered soon after the patch was released and still works to this day :).

I know about those, I have been leveling up all the classes (2 left) and I tried 2 spots on Volter's Manor a few days ago and they didn't work. I assume it was a hidden fix of the most recent patch but maybe my game was just acting weird. I have been farming actively the past few days so I didn't try the spot again.

Sometimes you can get lucky and just get a competent team. I had one group that did really well to where no one died until the boss. Best to be on the lookout for a team with at least one high level Berserker and Medic that know what they are doing.

Try the Prison map. Outside in the courtyard there's a guard tower and staircase where you can camp. There's only one entry point so the enemies won't be able to flank you. When I did it there was a demolitionist on the watch tower, a medic at the top of the stairs healing everyone, a berseker and firebug tanking the doorway, a commando, and myself as support behind those two. 

• Like 2

learn how to block/parry and berserk your way to victory. i got it at lvl 12 hoe solo on outpost running around a snowthing blocking and parrying unavoidable attacks (patriarch). once you know how to play in melee and know boss moves (patriarch only have a few melee moves and they are very predictable. or you know do the glitch thing and feel blank when your trophy pop. good luck either way :)

• Like 1

23 hours ago, closertim said:

I used the volter manor glitch. In the corner where the chair is, next to the pod. Sort of jump into the corner and remember to crouch when the enemies come 

This^

The Volter Manor exploit does still work, it's just very temperamental about working the way it should. I used it a few times but could never get it to work on a consistent basis, which is why I gave up and finished off the remaining rank trophies legit.

14 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

This^

The Volter Manor exploit does still work, it's just very temperamental about working the way it should. I used it a few times but could never get it to work on a consistent basis, which is why I gave up and finished off the remaining rank trophies legit.

You say it still works but you mentioned update 1.08. I've never had an issue (not for a single round) when I was leveling up some classes there and after the most recent patch (1.10) neither spot works for me at all. I did a little level grinding an hour ago and decided to check the spots again before I got off but they still didn't work.

Can anyone confirm (who has played it after 1.10) that any of those spots work for the op? There could be some other issue but without confirmation from another recent player I'm assuming they patched it but didn't mention it in the log.

On 07/09/2017 at 3:15 PM, RVMcypress_grave said:

You say it still works but you mentioned update 1.08. I've never had an issue (not for a single round) when I was leveling up some classes there and after the most recent patch (1.10) neither spot works for me at all. I did a little level grinding an hour ago and decided to check the spots again before I got off but they still didn't work.

Can anyone confirm (who has played it after 1.10) that any of those spots work for the op? There could be some other issue but without confirmation from another recent player I'm assuming they patched it but didn't mention it in the log.

I'm going to dig out my copy and give it another go ?.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I've literally just tried both it and another one in Burning Paris and neither of them work with the 1.10 patch installed, thus I put my hands up and admit I was very wrong so offer my deepest apologies for any misleading info I gave out 1f622.png.

So glad I managed to get it done using the Burning Paris glitch, hope the OP can find a great team to work with in order to get that trophy!

• 2 years later...

If you dont have a decent team, solo is still the easiest method.

Solo, small and/or well-known map, your favorite lvl 20+ perk (berserker wtf), a bit luck for an "easy" boss, and *spoiler warning*... some practice.

Edited by sXe_SiC_

• 1 year later...
On 08/09/2017 at 11:29 PM, AlvarezPT said:

As said before, prison is the best map. Demolitionist in the tower, 1/2 berserkers on the doorway stopping everyone from coming in and 1/2 medics to heal, the rest DPS and u should be ok. 

I found that this a great level too, I completed it with x2 Berserkers (Self Healing skills), x1 Medic and I was a Demolitionist.  The two Berserkers were Level 21 & 24, the Medic and I were max level. It still took a few goes, but it was worth the fun. ???

Edited by ArkonRhys

• 2 months later...

Me and my friends joined random online match on Elysium and got 2 wins back to back on HoE with some randoms. Seems like a good way to do it as well.

edit. I will add that this was done in 04/2021. There are no exploits or glitch spots that you can use right now. You just need to "git gud".

Edited by HusKy